To anyone who believes an average american will look like this in 2050: Kill yourself you nigger cuck shit

To anyone who believes an average american will look like this in 2050: Kill yourself you nigger cuck shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definitions_of_whiteness_in_the_United_States#Hispanic_Americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, this is more likely the average European in 2050. Lest we have a war.

Get over it whitey. Ain't our fault you're all inferior needle dicks.

I would gladly have black kids to help exterminate the white race, but I can't get any black girls to talk to me.

how is the average american gonna look like a mulatto with only 13% black? at worst he gonna be like shaun king

niggers lose their features and get whiter through breeding, whites cant get darker. in 1000 years everybody will be white.

whites have been pure for thousands of years why do all these retards think it's going to change all of a sudden?

omg she is so beautiful, why don't you enjoy her OP?
also what happen to you, are you racist or just sad that your face just broke? what happen to your face op?

Fucking true

You can breed but can you support them once they're born?
>absentee parenthood is nothing to brag about jamal

White will outbreed nigger.
When trump is president he will make sharia law for niggers. Rape all nigger women and kill all niggers.

But blonde hair/ red hair and blue and green eyes are recessive genes, so we do lose those. Also hair will be curly rather than straight.

So yeah, whites lose some features too.

sexy as hell

it's way too soon to evolve to that in 34 years, especially when most people seek out to be with their own race

>hurr durr all whites are blonde with blue eyes!!!
kys

She's a babe. She looks like the chick from the office and parks and rec I think she's half black

Stop it OP, your newness is showing.

Rashida Jones

that's exactly like saying mixed race people just didnt exist in 1982. if you wanna see how people will look in 2050, just look outside. that's also how they'll look in 2100, 2150, etc. the whole race mixing thing is a big hollywood fad right now and i'm absolutely certain it'll die down by 2020.

Not saying that. I'm just saying many features exclusive to white people will be gone. No more nordic beauties.

Also everyone will be brown. Yet again, I know through tanning white people can be brown, but this means no more people with truly white skin.

So we stand to lose all the diversity in our own race. Black people will gain from this as they will look better the more racemixing they do. White people will look worse and worse.

(take hispanics, not as good looking as whites but in the USA they are considered white)

Blacks are 13% of the population, meaning it is they who will go extinct. A black man seeks out a white woman to have kids, that kid is now only half black, that half black kid will ALSO seek out the whitest woman he can find, the resulting kid is now 1/4th black, and, that kid will do the same! Til all the blackness is gone because they keep seeking out the whitest women.
Whereas the rest of us whites who will only mate with other whites are STILL WHITE.

>nordic ""beauties""
the average nordic woman looks like a man. the only pretty ones are those with mixed mediterraneans

>hispanics
>considered white in the US

no.

literally fuck your own face.

hispanic is a language term not a racial term. Mestizo is the racial term

>tell him nordic women look like men
>posts a woman that looks like a man with long hair
thanks for proving my point, fucklet

hispanics are not white. ever.

She is hot, i like it.

Yes they are in the consensus.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definitions_of_whiteness_in_the_United_States#Hispanic_Americans

I don't agree with it, I'm saying they are basically race mixed Europeans with Latinos and I don't think they are white.

The retards in this thread are going on about how white features survive racemixing whilst nig features die out, but I'm saying that many white features will also be lost.

Diane Kruger looks like a dude to you?
Please enlighten us with a picture of what you find attractive, I'm curious.

i dont know many people that would want to fuck a black girl and that goes for alot of people.

she has a manjaw . bet you like traps too

>technicalities
>like anyone ITT gives one flying fuck

Only grouped as white to skew statistics.
Example:
Whites and Hispanics grouped together under crime statistics as perpetrators.
Curiously, whites and Hispanics are listed separately as victims....
And I'm not talking about some liberal news feed, I talking about the department of justice.

Only closeted faggots give a shit about possibly seeming homosexual.

>hurr durr I am retarded I don't know what words mean!
>a-acchually, its on purpose that I don't know what words mean!
good one m8

>Edge from the suburbs

Kys fag

The only good racemixing with whites is with Asians. Then you actually get offspring that looks relatively white.

Nigmixing produces offspring that are better looking than pure nigs, but worse looking than pure whites.

no please, go on. Tell us more about the differences between a language and a racial term. we'd love to hear all about how you're so arrogant that you think you're better than the rest of us for knowing a bullshit factoid. it's so great. probably the highlight of my day, listening to you be an insufferable faggot while wondering why you have no friends or no girlfriend.

>hurr durr hurr durr retard retard
>my only defense is calling people stupid when i have nothing more to contribute to a discussion

literally kill yourself.

dont think you know what cuck means...

>haha guys, I am uneducated and ignorant, but thats ok, at least im not a stupid arrogant guy that knows stuff! I love the uneducated people!
hello Trump

If you keep "empowering" useless fucks just because they look "nice" to you and you're afraid of hurting dem feelings, then expect that future for you.

its funny how you got so triggered by simply mentioning a simple factoid that didn't even take any side in the argument. Must be suffering from some sort of education complex

Blacks are 12% of the population. Latinos will make up a much larger percent of the pop, true, but they are already half white. 50% white plus 30% Latino plus 12% black and whatever's left over being Asian or mixed or whatever is what we can expect in 2050. Combine all that together and you get a mostly white person.

faaaake

its getting sad...

Kill a nigger

stfu sissy white boy

>can't refute my point
>keeps quoting his own retarded post
well done m8 you are winning internet points now. Its not my fault you never had a chance for an education, you should blame your education system

Nope, you get a brown person. Brown hair, eyes skin- brown.

There has to come a point when we don't consider somebody to be "white". Once that much mixing has occurred as you stated, the end product is hardly a white person.

Honestly I don't even care that much and I prefer to live life judging people on merits, but I'm just saying it will be a shame to the world if no more people have blonde or red hair, blue or green eyes, snow white skin.

Everybody will just be another shade of brown.

When you stop proving my point, I'll stop linking to my own post kiddo.

stop posting this nigger. It clearly has a dick

you haven't proved anything m8, just that you are uneducated and take pride in it

>proving my point
>by continuing to call me stupid
>while not adding anything else to the conversation

sorry, just felt like you seriously needed someone to walk you through the irony here step by step..

yknow...because you're too retarded to get it on your own?
>like an autist

get the joke or do I have to hold your hand through that one too?

I think your future is darker. Black men impregnate white women much faster than white men impregnate black women

fucking retard. there's way more white people in Europe compared to the US. The US is only 60% white.

don't you have better things to do than to worry about stupid shit like this throughout your day? Besides, I would hope that most girls look like her. She's a 10.

>while not adding anything else to the conversation
you haven't added anything to the conversation, you simply got triggered because I mentioned a fact (which btw was adding to the original thread conversation). stay mad my ignorant friend

I suspect Europe will look like this in maybe 2100. USA soon to follow. But by 2050? No fucking way.

The world will be blacked, your daughter will love big black cocks, your sister will love big black cock and your mouther will love big black cock

Is it sad that I know who that is? I spend too much time on IR sites I guess.

Daughter

The absolute worst thing about this is that there's no way in hell National Geographic didn't know this was a load of bullshit. There's just no fucking way. This is probably the most sensational thing I've ever seen in such a publication, and anybody who knows anything about a single aspect of this kind of assumption can't NOT know how stupid it is.

Wife

Mixed girls are hot.

Mother

White women cant resist my black cock

There was a thread where an user had a real padlock on his dick and couldn't get it off. You did it right.

...why do you care?

would bang

True story. I'd bang that chick like a screen door in a hurricane.

10/10 If most black woman looked like this and weren't ghetto as fuck I'd be into them.

>like a screen door in a hurricane.
>pic related

Which way to the gun show bro??

HA NIGGERS

Spam these days..
"Everyone who thinks [X] should kill themselves"
"Why do we hate [X]"
"[X] is the best everyone else kill themselves or we kill nonbelievers"

meta game is evolving