Ask a Muslim who is Egyptian and Dutch anything. I've lived in both the Netherlands and Egypt...

Ask a Muslim who is Egyptian and Dutch anything. I've lived in both the Netherlands and Egypt, but I spent the majority of my life in the Netherlands. So I have experience with both the western and middle eastern way of life. I promise to answer every question honestly.

PS: Ancient Egyptians were NOT black.

Who's the most mad ?

Why is Egypt such a shitbasket? Are you glad the only real institution in the country (the army) is back in control?

Hoe bevalt de uitkering?

Best time to party, no idiots to mess it up.

Yay Israel will begin shooting celebrating missiles erm I mean fireworks.

Who and about what?

Don't know man, I'm glad the army is back in control, Muslim brotherhood should've never been in control in the first place.

kanker zandneger

I'm not on welfare, far from it actually.

Egypt is in Africa not the middle east

your a faggot case dismissed

Have you ever pretended to be sick to get out of fasting?

I'm half Dutch, what's your problem?

Middle Eastern way of life.

Oh, well you seem cool.

I know this hardcore sunni girl (libyan extraction) from uni, she got SO MAD when they caged Morsi... my sides hurt so good.

When I was like 11. Now it's easy, although not as easy as in Egypt.

why arent you in your own country? Why are you just another useless piece of filth in the streets of europe?

Fucking retard

Which country has the most mad specimens overall ?

I'm planning on leaving the Netherlands actually, I don't like it here. Very safe and great place here though

'Murica.

What do you think about all the migrants coming to EU?
Also, ISIS?

>thinks the ME is a continent

to where?

wut, it is bish, FIGHT ME IN REAL LYFE...learn to geemographee!!!!

I'm going to NY this summer, let's see if I like it there.

I think they should stay where they are, but can you blame them? Their land is being raped from all sides.

>Middle eastern is a way of life
Thanks for confirming that Muslims choose to as shitty as they are and aren't that way by circumstance.

Sure brah. Whatever your Americunt """education""" tought you

If you could claim welfare as well as your current job, without any legal or ethical issues, would you?

fuck off met je kankerislam vuile kutmakak

Honestly no, it's too embarrassing.

Did you drive while in Egypt? Also, what the fuck is with the driving in Egypt? I had 2 armed body guards with me, clearly visible weapons, and people still drove into our truck because apparently we were invisible?

Haha, don't worry I'm leaving soon.

No, i wasn't 18 when I was in Egypt. I recently turned 18. Driving in Egypt is completely fucked, I hope they get some proper rules, it's a zoo there.