Has Sup Forums experience with gaining weight?

Has Sup Forums experience with gaining weight?
I'm 18 years almost 19 been skinny all my life
Last few years I lost some weight not sure why,
What do?

interested in growing my wrists aswell
+1
le reddit fag here

I had the same problem, have a mcgangbang at mcdonalds daily

Bump for op.
I was told when I became a young adult that I would wish I could stay skinny like when I was a teen.
Still can't put on any fucking weight.

eat more, move less.

Eat more faggot

Same. I eat like a walrus but look like a twig.

seriously struggled with this also eat eat eat eat that's what you want to do you have to raise caloric intake to gain muscle mass . think about it what you eat now sustains your size so to get bigger you must eat. buy bags of mounds bars eat them before sleep wake up pound oatmeal and eggs

Everyone normal is skinny when they are young. Metabolism will chance when you get older tho. Excercise and you will gain with time. Do nothing and you will become fat when you are at your 30s.

im the same that u dude, i dont eat much but i can eat a shitton of food and still the same..

im 19, weight 54kg and my height is 1.78

drink alcohol.
Beers and/or wine daily

up your pizza and burger game

I already don't do any sports and eating more won't solve the problem since I eat enough.

Also I am 24years old 184cm and 75kg,

18 and 110 AMA.

>be 27
>kinny my whole life
>only now got to about 10 stone/63.5 kg
>look like a scrawny piece of shit
>yet also skinny-fat, so I have a belly, but my arms and legs are thin as shit

Fucking sucks. No wonder I'm single.

I had this same problem all through high school and up until a few months ago
Thats why they kept me at 152s in wredtling cause I literally could not go over weight

They say in your early twenties is when you get man strength
Literally like 6 months ago I started getting really fucking hungry for no reason
Like eat 6 huge meals a day and still be hungry at night hungry
Like 2 16oz steaks and could still eat more hungry
And I noticed I wasnt getting fat just broader shoulders and thicker all around and more defined and chizzled
Probably that man strength they tell you about
I went from 169 to 188 from january this year to today and I hardly work out in fact I barely started lifting after 2 years no lifting a few weeks ago
Shits cash cause my fiancee broke up with me and now all these bitches coming out the wood work

Eat lots of trash and lift.

I eat a big fast food meal (taco bell, mcdicks, kfc, etc) AT LEAST once a day and lift at planet fitness. I've put on 15 pounds since I started, but since I started as a 160lbs 5"11.5 ectomorph and it's not all fat I look damn better than when I started.

carbs will do wonders man tons of fruit oatmeal for protein buy cheap bags of frozen chicken breast bake like 10 at a time food for 2 or 3 days trust me but you can't waiver keep shoving food in your gullet

what you need is steroids what are you talking about exactly here? I want to sit still and eat what i usually eat but I want to get bigger? not gonna happen champ get eating and working out or accept the fact you will remain a manlet

This, it's carbs that fill you out - eat a decent amount of rice or pasta daily and you'll see a big difference. Working out is the next step

~134 pounds reporting in

I have been active my whole life so i have some muscle

I eat alot but my metabolism is fast