On a desert island is you, your best friend and beautiful girl (like pic rel)...

On a desert island is you, your best friend and beautiful girl (like pic rel). You know that the rescue will arrive in 5 weeks.
You have food only for one person for 3 weeks. Only you have the knife. Island is a pile of sand with one tree.

How you survive?

Uh

Fish

Dumbass

eat girl

fuck friend

stab the tree

You can survive on 3 weeks worth of food for one person split 3 ways. You'd be weak and starving but you could do it. On an island, there is certain to be berries and animals around to hunt. This is easy, no one has to die unless you go full retard

eat the food cum in her mouth she lives off my semen for nutrients

cuddle every night

make shelter and shit

he said there's sand everywhere and one tree are you fucking retarded?

This. It takes at *least* 3 weeks to die from starvation while eating nothing at all.

It turns out my best friend is also a female. I fuck them both and kill the beautiful girl.

Oh well that's a retarded scenario. You can still fish, and even then you don't even have to gather any food. Just conserve the food, divide it so that you can split it 3 ways for 5 weeks. Totally not hard, and you could conserve your energy without any predators.

except for yourself being the sexual predator

Le friendzone isn't something to brag about

fuck her till i die

Share food with friend, kill girl, use her for shark bait/food.

>Kill friend
>eat friend
>fuck girl
>kill girl
>eat girl
>survive
>...
>profit

You faggots are all forgetting that there's no water source. You're all dead anyways, no point in killing anyone. Fuck/rape her then an hero because a slit throat is infinitely better than death by dehydration

I would kill myself and tell both of them that I love them very much and I hope they get found soon.

I would probably build them a really nice shelter first and do as much as I could for them.

we will end up eating the girl but only after we fucked her

Probably. Yes. Why?

We eat the girl, obviously.

1.Sew friend and bitch together
2.Cum in bitch mouth to feed her
3.Her shit feeds friend
4.I eat food
5.Profit??

yeah do that with one fucking tree you dumb shit

I'd not eat anyone and work as a team to make our island habitable.

Eat sand obviously.

>best friend
kek

>inb4 lern2swimming

They could use my skin as a tarp

eat tree

How do you plan to do that with one tree, sand, one other worker and a liability?

kill the chick, fill her with me and friend's semen, make a raft out of her, float to freedom

i think everyone is missing the point, you gotta eat da booty like groceries

Fuck girl, then kill her and use her for food

OP here, your best friend is a volleyball and the girl is a sheet of metal.

Also, the tree is a metaphor.

Use tree to make spears and shelter. Hunt fish. And since best friend is a girl whose basically asexual, I'll just fuck the beautiful girl I guess. If I get rejected I'll just rape and drown her before we share her as food amongst me and my best friend. No worries - she'll cover for me lol

Tree is really giant pizza tree, eat pizza for 5 weeks and lay under it for shade. Daily double penetrations for girl.

>use the knife to cut my leg off to feed my friend and the girl
>make myself a wooden pegleg
>imma pirate arrggg

i'd gave her a bowl full with eggs and tell her that she has to eat it.

>I have no best friend
>Get rejected by hot girl
>Let her eat food in exchange for sex
>She eats the food
>Get rejected by her again
>Tree fucks girl.
>Stab self

Brilliant!

dessert island? oh boy

Rape the girl, kill the girl, play with her corpse then kill myself, the guy can manage.

>make sandwiches to feed everyone

>best friend is also a female
friendzone
sorry bout your luck

>Daily double penetrations for girl.
Nice, you guys could open a theme park in the gapes

yfw pizza falls flat on your face while you're relaxing

Eat food with best friend. Beat bitch up daily with friend, fuck bitch daily with friend, whren rstions end, eat bifch with friend. I know we could all live with 3 rations but then people would find out about what we did.

She's more of a fuck buddy than a best friend, actually. It's a pretty cool relationship.

>eat friend
>eat bitch
>eat tree
>eat sand
>rescue arrives
>kill and eat them too

Kek'd hard

>Fuck the girl
>She get pregnant
>Extract and eat 3 weeks old fetus
>survive

>Literally retards

This guy gets it.

Sauce on this semen demon pls

Kek

FUCK

Cook that bitch on the beach

>>Desert
>>Island
Pick one

You can live without food for a month, then you're dead.
Knowing this, we would ration it fairly and try to fish.
I'd say no one eats anything until week 2. That would get all of us through.

thanks user, keep doing gods work.
I kekked

i like you user, you deserve to eat them with your attitude

how about not picking the question apart and go by what OP says. There's no berries, the 3 weeks of food is enough for one person to survive, its not a thanksgiving dinner every day. you dense fuck

>friend and i fuck girl till she dies
>eat girl when she dies
>profit

prolly just tie the bitch up and use her as sex slave daily and feed her cum so she survives
before help arrives kill her
no witnesses

you must be very popular with the people surrounding you

Well, the island is sand and a tree (no water), so all three would be dead in about 3 days.

OP is retarded as usual.

You faggots are forgetting about the water table and the tree as a potential source of fire

Go outside and have fun trying to pick bark off a tree then lighting it on fire with nothing.

>drink own piss
>survive

More on girl?

Suck the milk outta her tits and cut off her ass after you've hate fucked her. That shit is all fat and is enough to last you 3 weeks easy for 2 people. Use tree as shade so you don't get sunburnt to a fucking crisp.