Alright gentlemen, I need your help

Alright gentlemen, I need your help.

I'm trolling a random middle-aged perv online for the hell of it by pretending to be a 19 year old girl with a thing for older guys, and I'm about to freak him the fuck out by telling him my deepest, most perverted fetishes.

What are the freakiest kinks you can think of (in text form, not picture)? Just make sure it's nothing illegal (like bestiality or pedophilia). I'm trying to get a laugh, not scare him off.

I already have oviposition, cumflation, and sounding on the list, so don't bother suggesting those.

Screenshots and time stamp

>trolling
>is actually a fatty who does this to satiate his sexual drive because girls won't fuck his greasy neckbeard

Tell him you want to slice his dick in half and drink the blood from it

or cockroaches in pooper

Working on it right now.
Nah, I just wanna creep out an old guy and maybe expose him to the more depraved stuff on the internet. He seems to be only into boring vanilla shit (i.e. vaginal sex in the missionary position and nothing else), so that'll be extra fun.

Tell him u like hurtcore
If he knows u have a very ill person to chat with if he googles and try get some good as well

Here you go. There hasn't been much conversation yet, just me saying hi and asking what he's into.
Will post direct screenshots captured with snipping tool if you guys wanna see his reactions.

I think scat, pissing, and fisting are pretty extreme fetishes. I'd have to be with the most perfect woman to put up with those things and even then it'd be difficult to manage...

And getting off - just like a pedo to just care about his own selfish needs. You should anonymously tip this guy off to the cops.

Everybody's into watersports and fisting nowadays, user. Think outside the box.

tell him your only into cuckolding. that's the only way you can get off

male impregnation!

You should tell him this word for word

Also here's the rest. And yes this is a real profile I came across on tinder. What do you have to go through to get like this??

Tell him you can't get off by any form of penetration and see how he reacts

Again, think outside the box, user. Bi stuff is probably not gonna freak him out too bad.

I mean, unless he's the type of person who says "no homo" to everything.

>pic related
Also floor tiles.

It needs to be either easily googleable without many meme results (or else he'll figure out I'm a troll), or something I can describe in an online chat without seeming too fucking insane. With stuff like sounding, he can just google it and slowly realize what he's getting into.

Diaper fetish
Peeing
Strap ons, but that one's too common
Necrophilia
Pulling the anus/vagina inside-out

prolapsing

Tell him you have a young sister, done.