Hey Sup Forums, do you guys happen to have any fucking idea what this shit on my ass is? am i gonna die? help me

hey Sup Forums, do you guys happen to have any fucking idea what this shit on my ass is? am i gonna die? help me

its hair. you will die.

It's called hair

That's hair fam.

I think you need to trim your fur bro

Probs bait , but it's actually a hemorrhoid

A tick

Hemorrhoid, bro.

hemorrhoids. what else?

Hemmoroid

Go kill yourself.

not bait at all, thank you bro
now reading about it

That's a hemorrhoid. Ones of that type are only caused by taking bigger cock without lube.

hemorrhoid or a anal fissure

It'l be there until you go to the doctors and get it removed

They tie a rubber band around it until it eventually drops off, needless to say I've had one for 5 years now

You're cute. :]

Is this a gorillas ass or some type of humanoid?

Dumbass, it is your hand. Remove it and you will be fine. Tough luck with all the hair thou.

There's a hot dog in there

Does it hurt when you touch it? Does it bleed? Had something simmilar, went away on it's own after a week

It looks like anal venous thrombosis

this thing is called Perianal hematoma and will be painful for about 2-5 days and then just disappear.

pilonidal sinus, had one, see a doctor

Nothing wrong with hair, sons. You act like you've never hugged a bare chested man or blown a few. Women these days...

Dunno about this. Mine exploded on its own after a few weeks. The blood scared me though, so had older sister look at it for me

anal venous thrombosis

Put Heparin ointmen on it

It hurts a bit, doesn't bleed

dude, joke aside. That can be cancer, check yourself with a doctor

fag

Stfu dad.

It'l probably go away on it's own. Don't iritate it, use wet wipes for a week.

thanks

Jesus at first i thought that was your asshole
but on further inspection i realize its a hole just
below your scrote

Infected ingrown hair, my brother had to deal with them all the time when he was going through puberty. If it doesn't clear and begins to ooze you could, literally, have a cavernous opening where your flesh should be from the infection eating away what was there. His first infection was the same, didn't go until way too late and had to have gauze shoved into a hole in his ass that shouldn't be there.

Wipe that vomit off your hand, lightweight. Queers these days...

And don't be a fucking retard who's looking for ecuses for not going to the doc. Go see the doc, dickhead.

I was gonna go before posting this anyway, was scared it was something much worse than a hemorrhoid

thank you fellow friends you'll always be here for me

it's an arterial thrombosis
had the same few weeks ago
normally they vanish in a week or so bjt it fucking hurts and u have to wash ur ass bcuz can't wipe bcuz of pain

You were scared of the truth from a doc but you come on Sup Forums for an answer? You're a fucking retard, man, good god

not really what I said, I said I was scared it was something worse, not scared of knowing what it is
can't go to a doctor now because its 2 am

kill yourself chewbacca

Good to hear.

>4chin is lyfe

I think so :)

I have one right now OP, don't freak out.

Mines never exploded and I didn't have to go to the doctor.

For now, take a warm bath for 10-15 min every day.

Avoid alcohol and spicy food as well.

Try to not move/walk/sit too much, this one might be an actual pain in the ass :*) if you have a job.

Go to some pharmacy, they sell stuff for that things.