What's after death, Sup Forums?

What's after death, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s7JpbWq_OGQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metaphor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monad_(philosophy)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Memes

club kek

Nothing, hopefully.

My bet is on reicarnation.

The same thing you remember before you were born.

Respawn

OP here.
I really hope there is no reincarnation.
Imagine how disgusting would be to born in Sibera, or maybe in a fucking shitty family, or with autism, down syndrome, bullied, being a psychopath. I don't want to bet on reincarnation, i hope there is nothing but the peaceful sense of nothingless, or maybe we spawn in the Land of the Dead trying to reach the Ninth Underworld.

It's probably this, but if time is infinite, and consciousness is a side effect of energy, you might pop up again.

Peace

Marshmallows and clouds, man

like if the world is an unrepeating series of events, meaning everything that can happen will happen, eventually in a ridiculous amount of years the same cells and everything that made you up will come together again in the exact right way, and that might mean you're reborn and conscious again.

Or, some future space aliens learn reincarnation and how to look into the past and reincarnate all of us

A huge amount of DMT releases in your brain and you enter a hallucination that voids everything else you think about. so think good thoughts and you'll have a good eternity in the afterlife. Probably eventually you will be reincarnated. don't know though. Has been proven about the DMT releasing though.

I died twice. Both for a few minutes. Just blankness

If reincarnation: The misery will only last a lifetime. Think how many painful lives you've already had. They don't hurt anymore, though. You will also have good lifes.

I once read a cool fictional (probably) story about a man who died. He talked with god, who sent him to the next life. He was the only person on the planet, living all the lives of everyone on Earth ever. One at a time. So you could be me.

What if you were reincarnated as Garzelgblatktk, Grand Emperor of the Klakkarnial Conglomerate Star Empire? You would have limitless sexually flawless squidlings to satisfy your every perversion.

So I have the most reliable proof. The afterlife is a myth. Just people having false hope and sugar coating 'death'. You just stop. Period

Life keep goin. When u dy sumbudy els was born.

At least we get to say we shitposted on Sup Forums.

72 virgins allah ackbar

There hasn't been a ton of research on consciousness yet. We don't know if consciousness ends when our physical body ends, or if there is more dimensions. Research Ayahuasca. It's used in Peru, the drug can bring your 'spirit' to other parts of universe. There's a lot of wild shit going on outside of your televisions.

Yeah, unless a fucking tomahawk missile hits you on the head and vaporizes you or some similar event. Then all of that DMT theory goes out the window.

darkness

rotting

You don't know that, actually. Saying everything ends is just as erroneous as saying something else begins. You don't know, nobody knows. There is absolutely scientifically credible evidence for anything regarding the afterlife.

The only accurate statement you can make is "I don't know" and leave it at that.

yo bitch u gotta realize u could be born an animal or a creature anywhere in the univerese

God I hope it's something good....

If you're alive now you didn't die.

Nobody knows what happens when you die

It depends.

We are like acorns. Every acorn has a potentiality to become Oak. But not every acorn becomes one.

We are like acorns. If we live and grow we will become The Oak. And then again, and further grow.

If not grow - dying. Long decomposing into fertilizer that will support growing and will be used to construct another Monad of Consciousness. And that Monad will have its chance to grow.

And again.... and again... and again...

"You" is just an illusion. There is only ONE.

Beautiful nothing.

i think when that happens you turn into a spirit that roams the earth for eternity. kek

Get a load of this fucking guy

I'M AN ACRON AND SOMEDAY I'LL BE A OKA

I hated that story. I would absolutely HATE to lose all of my memories and stop being who I am once I died and have to keep on living as different people, totally ignorant of what I'm doing

Life is a short, warm moment. And death is a long cold rest.
youtube.com/watch?v=s7JpbWq_OGQ

peace

That's fine by me, I have a list of people to get my haunt on with.

more death

Read: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metaphor

soon brother...soon

Permadeath, save deleted forever, game over

AND THEN SOMEDAY I'LL UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF METAHOARPS

Or whatever you believe will happen creates that reality.

98 percent of your atoms change in 1 year
100 percent of your atoms change in 5 years
all your cells change in 7 years
you are not even the same person that was 'you' 10 years ago

nothing after death
nothing before birth
to be honest, there is nothing for 'you' other than now
because time is an illusion
thus self is an illusion

so there is not even a 'you'

/thread

This is why I laugh at Atheists so hard. Their firm belief in nothing is the same as a religious nut job with one key difference.

On of the two offers hope the other is a jaded fuck.

Now I'm not Christian or anything like that but "I don't know" is enough for me to believe that there must be something so try not to be an asshole all the time.

A bill from the company hosting the funeral ceremony your family has to pay OH and a food for the family paying said bill. For you probably nothing.

I also was technically dead for a brief span of time. No recollection of anything but granted I was on a lot of drugs at the time. My opinion: Just like before you were born, complete lack of awareness.

I hope it feels like you are sleeping like forever.

hopefully one day you will also understand the concept of grammar,and spelling

but what would I know I'm a fandom user on Sup Forums also I'm still alive

More death.

The thing is we are like sock puppets of the primordial frequency of the big bang. When we "die" we really just pass on complex wave functions.

It is assumed that we find ourselves in a higher psyche that consists out of "stray" vibrations, well you are going to become warmth radiation and then travel to the edge of the universe.

This is also the fate of most things, somehow in the end there is only iron, changing it's state through radioactive effects.

It's pretty ironical if you ask me, that we all just want to have fun.

I rather like the idea of there being a heaven or being reborn, but to me, it's too fantastical for me to believe that anything other than complete and utter nothingness awaits us upon death.

A-ACRON?

Somebody had the story?

this is why i bomb people

I bombed your mom last night.

When we die we go to a place where there is a beer volcano and a stripper factory

more jobs you hate, and higher rent.

You keep respawning until you learn whatever cosmic lesson you are supposed to be taught. Then, you move on until your next lesson, until you become God.

That moron is just going to ruin his jaw and live the rest of his life drooling out his bottomless mouth.

A man can dream... a man... can dream.

We only are a complex system of chemical reactions, when we die, we just "turn off"

sweet

Also the feel bad vibes of your breast / yellow chakra whatever... it is because even if it sounds like cliche fairytale fillers, your heart does produce the hormones that do travel through your body like some sort of "Chi-Flow" and it does quite actually influence your muscle tissue and skin, because if it didn't well then it wouldn't be like it is.

One off of getting quads

Here's the story Sup Forumsros

more death

Monads?

Ty

By that logic we're all embodiments of one being -- God.

Hello God, this is God.

Track this niggas IP address, he's planning something

Lol yeah, he really needs to up his dentist game.

>100 percent of your atoms change in 5 years

Bullshit.

I've had the same eye floaters for 20 years. You trying to make me believe that they are being replaced atom by atom but retaining the same shape and size?

Hello God, nice dubs.

How does your remote-access body feel?

hmmmmm.... heaver on hell?

>This is why I laugh at Atheists so hard. Their firm belief in nothing is the same as a religious nut job with one key difference.
>On of the two offers hope the other is a jaded fuck.

I like you. I just bought you a shot and a beer.

Eye floaters are like... made of many atoms. Yeah they do change but only slightly. If your patience was exactly as slow, you would probably never make a mistake in your life just saying.

Michael Newton, A hypnotherapist.
Interesting book

are you implying I've already "died" many times over and this "me" just thinks he's "me" because he has all the memories and personality of "me"? Like, the consciousness controlling "me" was different five years ago?

Pretty much. We are how God learns about the universe.

I've come to terms with total nonexistence after death. It isnt pain, or joy, it's nothing. Imagine what it was like before you were born.

You're not your body; you're the sum of the electrical currents around your brain.

Once they stop, you don't exist.

What did my text say before I wrote it?

This text here is a piece of data, just like your memory.

Welcome to the wired.

maybe you're adolf hitler reincarnated.

ive never met an atheist with a "firm belief in nothing"

i think you guys just make this shit up so you can pat yourselves on the back

Yes as an "single item of many". Monad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monad_(philosophy)

We "humans" are Monads of Consciousness because All That Is Is Consciousness. And we are parts of that. As everything that exists.

Hey, I claimed that soul.

Shooting himself literally seconds before glorious valhalla duel to the death.

(He had lost in any scenario)

>dubs
CHECKMATE ATHIEST

that which is before life because life and death are just two sides of the same coin that continuely get flipped to find an equal equation

I patted your mom on the back last night.

This actually made me think, its a cool story

My Monads get a nice blueish hue to them when I don't jerk off for a while.

The return of your energy to the source and become one again with the cosmos/God/allah/whatever it is etc. And contribute your energy that was you to the greater collective spirit that is all of us

Thats what happens after death
In the mean time make your life worthwhile help out as many as you can and try to elevate everyone
Slay evil

Eh? Eeeh?

The moon is Odin's eye, that simply means we all see the moon. Now read up on your past and help me avenge Otr, in a way that doesn't blame Loki.

(Though gotta love the new movies)

So if I rape someone I'm technically raping myself? So in reality it's not really a crime if you think about it.

It is a crime because you want it to be a crime. Think about that.

Runes are speaking only about my future, not past. I have The Veil thats separates me from my Past.

So what you're saying is don't think about it as a crime and just rape people? Well, I mean, okay then.

CHECKMATE
ATHIEST

Well shit if I could find that thread where I won in the name of the ocean some turtle vs. A-dolfin thing.