How do you survive the zombie apocalypse when it comes?

How do you survive the zombie apocalypse when it comes?

depends on what kind of zombies we're talking about.

HOLD THE DOOR !

Walking dead zombies

Or 30 days later zombies

Your choice

This. I'd probably be fucked anyways.

Find a building three stories tall or higher. Put solar panels up.

Destroy all flights of stairs.

Grow crops on the roof.

Kill anyone that looks shifty and take their stuff.

Depends on the type of zombie, and their nature.

Fast or slow, alive or dead.

Next factor is where I am when shit goes down.

Well step one is to not discuss your zombie plan with anyone. It's everybody for themselves out there.

By the time you find it, it will most likely be occupied. Boom sniped before you get even close

You don't believe in grouping together to survive?

Cannibalism and betraying/killing people for their supplies and guns

Wherever you are now, dead and fast

Create a maggot farm.

Think about it. Have these little fuckers around your base. Maggots will eat decaying matter. Ergo eat zombies to the bone. Flies will lay eggs in zombies and continue the cycle. Essentially create a bio weapon that will defend you from zombies.

Yeah I'm sure that will work out well.

Don't dead, open inside.

And how do you plan on starting this before you get turned/other survivors find you

It is probably easier to get food that way, and most people are easy to manipulate

>2011+5
>not already having a maggot filled moat around your house

Fucking normie.

I dunno but I'm currently working on a post-apocalyptic short film. Let's hope I know what I'm doing.

>learn to hide
>learn to farm
>learn who to trust
>learn to make friends
>learn to trade
>learn how to kill

What happens when you can't find anyone else? Or you encounter a large group?

So edgy.

Maggots wont be hard to find. Literally on every dead thing you find. Just scoop and fill containers and keep them in barrels.

Survivors wont come near my area just from the smell and I guess most would fear the cloud of flies that would surround the territory.

That's a lot to learn on the fly, you're willing to risk your life on the hope that you're a quick learner?

>he hasn't seen a single zombie movie

Groups = death

There's ALWAYS that one dumb fucking awkward/cocky moron that walks right into a zombies mouth and then ends up infecting every one.

Lol thats one thing that always bothered me about the tv shows and movies. No flies or maggots anywhere near the zombies. Weather has no effect on them. No starvation of the body, yet they still have super strength that can rip flesh apart and bite down with the strength of an alligator.

Hello newfag

Don't Dead
Open Inside

gotta say this is a pretty interesting idea i would love to see this played out

So you just expect to hide for a month or so until there are maggots around you? You're just assuming that your safe for awhile?

No what I really meant was to break into my neighbors house and have my last hours to myself with his massive fucking cocaine and adderal stash

Hehheehehehe

That may be true, but it's nice to have other to watch your back. If you find the right people a group is stronger than one person any day of the week.

Newfriend*

Fixed

Then become mega zombie?

Yup, just farm and used maggot filled dead matter for fertilizer. Plus I live in an area where water is abundant and rats would be attracted to the decaying matter so free protein.

Only downside is I would live in a very disgusting area with constant smell and disease would be a problem.

My only weapon would be a box of annoying insects I would carry and throw and people.

Now that sounds like a wonderful life

First thing I would do is go out and bang a female zombie.

So you'd convert your living area into a 3rd would country.

>load truck up with, wood axe, machete, canned and dried food, water, tent, fishing pole
>also bring hunting rifle and handgun
>head out to the country side, find a path into some woods
>find clearing, park truck, grab axe and gather as much wood as possible
>gather wood for a few days and sleep in tent at night
>get enough wood to build walls around the edge of clearing, with spikes to stop walkers
>collect more wood, enough for a watch tower and small cabin
>once fortified this should last you quite a while
>get in truck, head to local towns in search of food, ammo, friendly survivers
>keep handgun on you at all times, loaded and ready
>keep axe on you at all times for silent zombie killing
>head back to wood base, eat, sleep
>rinse and repeat
>also at some point craft a bow and arrow or hope to find a modern one in town, for quiet hunting as to not draw zombies to the base

That's about it. But that's just off the top of the brain. Could be better with actual planning.

Annnnnnnnnd you're infected

Basically. Which is an upside. No one likes to tread in an area not pleasing to the eye. Everybody likes cleanliness and so people would go to nice areas.

Now that you bring this up, and I think about it, it might be a good idea to group up with some people yeah.

why not sleep in truck? safer

Fair play.
Like I said that was literally just off the top of my head.

You're implying people would care about cleanliness over safety. Which during a zombie apocalypse would not be the case. They're gonna do whatever it takes to survive

I'd simply tell humans to chill the fuck out with their racism and to check their living privilege. Zombies aren't all bad people as the media likes to stereotypically depict them.

You must love bernie

>what is sarcasm and having a laugh

Autistic newfag detected. And I mean legit autism

I guess it depends on previous lifestyle. I expect people will be too accustomed to everyday life that they will run towards what gives them that lifestyle.

I'm just thinking if you do this you're gonna end up dying from disease instead of getting killed by a zombie.

Retard

Um, wrong tv show young man.
Scheeeesh.... kids are so stupid. No common sense

Probably.

Mate with one.

Newfag

Actually that's a very good point, I didn't think of it that way.

I don't.

Try to reason with the zombies. Offer them a steady supply of newborns if they provide me breeding stock.

seems like a good plan though

Don't dead, open inside.... wat?

Das le edgy n shiiiet!!!!

My question is why would you want to? Who would really want to watch everyone they know die or suffer? Why would you want to have to live that way to survive? I say as soon as I don't have a/c and or it gets tough, put me down

What about your family? If you have a wife and kids, they're worth fighting and surviving for

I'm i the only one who reads "Don't Dead, Open inside" every single time?

"Don't Dead"
"Open Inside"

proof zombie fags are retarded

hivemind.

I had a great childhood with great parents and I have great memories. Why would I want my son to have to learn to kill to survive? Why would I want him to have to trust no one to survive? In a sense nobody actually survives these things bc they have to become someone else to survive...

>mfw nobody in this thread is a doomsday prepper but me
>mfw I have a stocked bunker under my house
normie faggots

I'd move south where the bodies of the zombies would probably rot quicker due to the heat. Then i'd just do the normal thing and stock up on supplies and wait it out

zombie apocalypse is for fags

You're no fun user. Are you enjoying your summer break?

>Don't Dead

>Open Inside

makesnosense.png

are you proud about that sperglord?

So what, the zombies come and you just humanely kill him?

And when someone breaks in? Or you run out of food and water?

Find Jon Snow to fight the white walkers ... also Hodor to hold the door for me.

Life isn't minecraft

Have a house in the country. Have a 3 year supply of food and water. Have guns and ammo to defend your property. Make your house zombie proof. Laugh at everyone else who even has to leave the house.

>implying i would run out of food or water
>implying I don't have weapons to keep bunker safe
I have food for 30+ years if rationed right, and I can tap into a nearby aquifer for 40+ years of water

>30 days later

Live out the rest of your days hiding in a bunker with nothing to do? Sounds great man. Enjoy your prison while I survive and start a community.

40 years of water
Nigga do you even know how many water you need to survive 40 years

Also you don't think anyone else would tap into that water?

water?
and how the hell do you plan to start growing the crops on a roof quick enough so that it will produce sufficient amounts?
Also, one bad day of shitty weather and you're fucked

Okay elaborate

Probably just armor up all my clothing with duct tape

have you ever met anyone who can chew through a centimeter of duct tape? that's right you haven't

then I'd just grab some handy bladed weapons and walk around slicing their tendons while they try to gnaw on me

generally go through my life as I did before after that, ain't gonna let some zombies ruin my plans

Damn, ripped him.

Find this guy, stick with him

>30 days later

>drive to a port
>find the biggest motherfucking yacht
>drive it to a secluded little island
>plant on the hills etc
>fish for food since fish is infinite
>roam around the land for more ammo if needed

What happens when you get bit in the face because a hoard overruns you?

Are you trolling or what, it doesn't exist you fucktard

You have a lot of experience driving yachts then huh? Also you expect the owner of the yacht to not have the same idea?

i have nothing to worry about because i have a remote cabin in the rainforest

Drink piss.

4 weeks in and you cant sleep from the buzzing sounds the trillion of flys do.. But great idea.

dont dead, open inside?