I can make a majority of you hate me with just one picture

I can make a majority of you hate me with just one picture.
r8 my shitty 21 year old living with his grandparents setup.
>i already know what a piece of shit i am
>you can't possibly hurt me any more

Clean that table, and maybe we won't hate you.

>implying OP is ever not a faggot

Eh, I don't care. Just lice however you like and do what makes you happy. Who am I to judge..

Most of Sup Forums hates me as well because I'm a furfag

Kek you've got a dell, you hate yourself more than we ever could.

Its even worse BEHIND my chair. I can't even see the floor. Its literally piled up to the height of my bed.

Pic

Lived like that for years as well, doesn't even look that bad. Nor rotting moldy stuff and no pissbottles. You're doing better than I did OP

What are those?

Op. You're only shooting yourself in the foot. One wrong move and all those cans are on the floor

Why do you live with your grandparents? Did your parents give up?

Get cancer faggot

I'm 21 and still living with my grandparents. Out of a job right now. At least I got a new GPU and power supply to upgrade my shitty Dell.
Driver tags from my first job as a Delivery Driver for Dominos. That's about half a years worth of deliveries.
Mom was unmedicated bipolar and couldn't raise me, dad was still being a dumbass and wasn't in my life till he was diagnosed with MS. He's a cool dude. Grandparents said fuck it and raised me.

Ayy that's my favorite Judas Priest album
I don't hate you

You'd be surprised how fast it is - and how good you'll feel afterwards - to take a few garbage bags and just put everything disposable into them. Would take you 2-3 minutes tops.

You should do that and post a pic afterwards

Clean up for gods sake, it'll make you feel better

Funny thing is, i've done that before. There was so much trash, it was horrible. Didn't feel any better after, just kinda gave me more space to make dirty again.
Self-loathing and shit just makes my life crap, so why really bother to take care of my room if I can't take care of myself, y'know?
I mean, shit, my first dog died because i couldn't keep my room clean. Little fucker stuck his head in a box of cheez-itz and couldn't get the plastic bag off himself. Found him dead in my grandparents room right before a school event.

Hahah fucking faggot using Razer, you for real mate?

>so why really bother to take care of my room if I can't take care of myself, y'know?

Taking care of your personal space IS taking care of yourself though. And keeping it clean is just about making it a habit and setting yourself up to succeed at keeping it clean. Get a garbage bin and try to always put your trash in it, get a laundry basket/hamper and always put your dirty clothes/towels in it, etc.

You can't feel good about yourself if you're constantly surrounded by a reminder of how shitty you feel.

>this

I'm heading out in half an hour to go drinking for my 21st Birthday today.
I'll probably come back to vent shit and get called a faggot.
My friends online and Sup Forums are my only real family. Maybe you dickheads can help me turn my life around.

Sure thing mate, cant be that hard to turnyour life around, far more dwelled down people have made it here.

meh
honestly bro thats really not that bad at all...
im almost positive that most of the demographic who visit Sup Forums regularly (specifically Sup Forums) have a situation nearly identical to that
including the early 20's grandmas boy NEET status too lol

alot of these fat weaboo cuck weirdos that frequent here probably have levels of battlestation disgust that will far exceed anything you might be able to accomplish in a lifetime, ive seen some fucking shit fampai

Sounds good, happy birthday!

...don't puke in your fucking bedroom.