I HATE THIS LITTLE CUNT DICKHEAD FUCKER!

I HATE THIS LITTLE CUNT DICKHEAD FUCKER!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PuJI-gfVGL8
inverse.com/article/15745-were-those-really-her-boobs-we-re-the-issue-with-nudity-on-game-of-thrones
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

10/10 worse than joffrey

y? u heart hodor or what?

>rob dies
>this prick survives

Fuck GoT. The fucker doesn't even have fucking working legs.

who doens't

HOLD THE DOOR!

seconded

HE BETTER DO SOMETHING GOOD OR ELSE I PISS ON HIS SCULL

I'm okay with them keeping bran, but I swear to god if one more wolf dies while their shithead kid partner just fucks off, I'm done with this show.

this

he did nothing wrong

WORSE THAN OLLY

He did nothing right neither.

if he passes the wall with the mark will it fall?

HO DOR

that ending was lame af

I SECOND THAT

The only two left are Ghost and Nymeria. I seriously doubt that will happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=PuJI-gfVGL8

yes. Bran is a good kid but he's the only reason any of the terrible shit in this show has happened. He broke Wilys' mind turning him into Hodor, He led the Night King to the cave killing the last Children of the Forest, Bloodraven, Summer, and Hodor. Now he's going to go South with Benjen and Meera and get all of Westeros shitstomped by an army of the undead that keeps growing. And all of this? Because he saw Cersei and Jaime fucking while doing the one thing his mother told him NOT to do. Climb. I like Bran as a person but he's a fucking idiot who will get everyone killed

will nymeria and arya ever ruinited? i dont think so

agreed

Yeah but this was his destiny, bran and the three eyed raven are the same person. Just reincarnated. This was going to happen no matter what.

stop posting and kill yourself newfag

If he was warged into hodor making him hold the door technically he killed him. Used him as a fucking meat shield. Awful writing.

Only new fags call each other new fags friendo

Newfag

This. The wolves are made out to be super significant but most of them just die without doing anything.

Also I hope Bran actually does something useful for Westeros otherwise Hodor will have turned retard and probably dead for nothing.

Worst of the stories. Fuck that fucker.

LET THE HODOR HOLD THE
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRR

he's the only one who can plumb the white walkers afaik, specially now he has the old cunts powers

at least not worst than Olly

i didn't understand this whole plotline at all. can someone explain it to this dense cunt? why did their eyes keep glazing over, even in the past. why was he yelling abuot holding a door fucking 40 years before he did it.

debatable. Destiny is a poor man's way of dealing with his poor decisions

best part of this season so far

Bran causes the mad king to go mad
Bran is actually Bran the Builder who builds the wall
Bran is actually that old man in the tree

Bran was experiencing past events through the weirwood trees. He basically projects his consciousness into the past. While he's doing this he can influence the past by either shouting during his visions or having his physical body hear something that then bleeds into the past for others to hear. During his vision he warged into Hodor in the present which created a bridge between the past and present allowing young Wylis (Hodor) to hear Meera shouting "Hold the door". The human mind wasn't built to experience multiple points in time and space simultaneously and it broke Wylis' mind turning him into Hodor. The pleasant natured stable boy

i love the unexpected titties. first khaleesi last episode and now just random boobs as aira wanders arounnd. going to watch it again in a few minutes i think

thanks user. i will keep this in mind when i watch again, see if it makes sense.

>"What did Aerys Targaryen say when you stabbed him in the back?"
>"Same thing he'd been saying for hours. Burn them all"

>
The old man in the wall is the bastard of aeigon targaryon
Bryndon Rivers, the Blood Raven, former Lord commander of the Knights watch and lover of the sea star (potentially melisandres father)

I hope I could help you enjoy the show more.

holy fuck, that could actually happen

If that fucking kid caused 2 wars and the deaths of almost his entire family I hope he commits suicide

No that time travel is a thing, anything could happen like red wedding never happened, ned never went south, and they all end up lost on an island with the numbers 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42

Kahleesi is better

it helped a bit.

but how far could that little bitch carry the kid once hodor is eaten or whatever? i mean him dying bought them hardly any time at all. that bothered me and i was hoping something in there explained it. what powers was he getting form the old man?

Unexpected titties are always great, but the scene in between was even more unexpected.

she's got no cleavage. had an ex gf like that. kind of disappointing.

actually Bran can't alter the past. It's set. But that doesn't mean his actions didn't CAUSE the past to happen. It's a paradox

maybe if you like fat midgets

nice quads my friend. Meera and Bran will be saved by Benjen Stark. He'll bring them South where Bran will get the Wall destroyed and he'll try to redeem himself in the end by warging a dragon

It's like Terminator and Butterfly Effect.
Bran sent his consciousness in the past so to prevent being killed by the WW in the present.

HOT-DOG!
HOT-DOG!
HOT-DOG!
HOT-DOG!
HOT-DOG!

Not her tits

and i fucking hate that. I think there is too much magic in the show, and books obviously, for my taste. but it is probably just me

they sure are faggot. don't be dumb

Next week: Cold Hands saves Bran, Lady Stoneheart grabs Brienne, fucking dragons finish their holiday.

i never got the "dany is fat" meme

You retard she signed a contract for no nudity. They're not her tits faggot.

>too much magic
>fantasy genre

You did notice the very first episode featured big monsters, right?

That should had been a clue of the setting.

I only like that the magic seems to cause just as many problems as it solves. It's also not usually centerstage. It's a background element that guides events but that doesn't mean someone can't put a sword in your chest and stop that bullshit

just because Cersei used body double doesnt mean all the main characters nudes are fake

>bran and the three eyed raven are the same person. Just reincarnated.

what?

In the books he's Brynden Rivers, a Targaryen bastard, former Hand of the King and former Night's Watch member.

>she signed a contract for no nudity
lmao
its hers

Even with those shorts on and your dubs I can tell this bitch has a flat ass.

no but the no nudity clause in the contracts kinda does

no she didn't you dumb fuck. she wanted right of refusal if it wasn't necessary for the scene. and this time it was.

inverse.com/article/15745-were-those-really-her-boobs-we-re-the-issue-with-nudity-on-game-of-thrones

Funny hows shes giving interview saying it was her you retarded faggot.

It's been confirmed that wasn't a body double.

cant beat this godess tho

overrated

oh yes, is she dead already? i forget

Good one, fuck feminists

but he ded

He did it to prevent the Others from overtaking Westeros. Sacrifice the lives of a few for the lives of many.

in that case praise khaleesi. I don't watch interviews because I don't care enough about it. no need to sling hateful rhetoric around just because someone was mistaken you inbred mongoloid door holder

Where the fuck is braun? did he leave with Jaime?

oh god what aspie wasted his time with that trash

>big monsters

actually no, i only noticed all the incest and beheadings. and im down with the monsters and stuff. magic just always offers a solution to any problem, which is kinda annoying, in my opinion.

If he really wanted to do that he'd off himself before getting the mark south of the wall

Well fantastic then we are all agreed

> I'm going to slit your throat in front of your sow mother

The actress?

no he is busy shaving chins

he got married and got a house and money as Cersei promised I guess

wait, why is he shaving his balls?

thinks OP is the real cunt dickhead fucker lay off my Bran!

the books got steadily more "magical". as the dragons increase, so does magic in the books. but stuff like magical horns - euron had one that he thought would control dragons - have so far been missing from the show.

Nah, her sisters and her mother just overthrew their city in s6ep1. Haven't gone back to Dorne since then.

he might cut off his infected arm before going south, who knows

hold the door...

this show had such potential, what a pile of ass

can I rub one out while you have the blade at my throat? I want to gush from 2 holes

he's not, he's checking out his dick warts

>magic just always offers a solution to any problem

Are we watching the same show? Magic has fucked people over so many times. GRRM even states that magic is a double edged sword in his world.

yea and theon and varys dont have cocks.... what of it?

he would only have one working appendage then

>needing to ask

bet he turns up in mereen