User

user,
you get magically transported back in time to Sept 10, 2001. What do you do ?

Other urls found in this thread:

javlibrary.com/en/vl_star.php?&mode=&s=anha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

put all my money on apple

Make sure I catch my plane.

Go into the twin towers

I buy much, much popcorn and cola to watch the whole show

Sause?

this

Buy popcorn

Warn the correct people because I'm not a fucking edgelord

invest all my money in apple apple

how? who would believe you? i'd try to also, but they'd just laugh it off.

why
I'm newfag and have no idea

this
and also you'll have some secret service people at your door after the attacks.. and probably a trip to gitmo

instruct my grandfather to invest everything he has into apple.

place a "suspicious package" in the entrance to both towers. police investigation will prevent a lot of people from getting inside before the planes hit.

sauce ?

buy Halliburton stock

iPod release

Well first off. I'd plan to join in on the fun. I'd first visit a white castle eat a fuck load of sliders and masturbate in the public bathroom. Then hence forth id be in a rush to hijack a small aircraft to ram straight into the towers. Bam. Boom. Bush did 911.

Fap

alright, thanks fam

I think setting off the fire alarms at the right time is a better idea.

I would kill Obama and end the nigger race

I'd make a call to the president of the United States asking for the sauce

Cut the head off of a snake and it's eliminated

Buy gold

Id anal fuck my younger self

find my ex and save her from all the fucked up shit that's going to happen to her in the next 15 years

>Fam
Gtfo faggot

Visit twin towers, because i want to fucking die

Make sure I don't have my passport this time.

Dress up like a Muslim and casually pace around the front of the towers while simultaneaouly checking my watch.

grab some popcorn and sit atop WTC number 7 and scream ALLAH ACKBAR as the planes hit the building, Why Wtc 7 you ask? its simple, no plane ever hit WTC 7

javlibrary.com/en/vl_star.php?&mode=&s=anha sorry couldn't find the movie but here's the actress

Meet Mark Zuckerberg and make me his best friend

Buy out of the money call options on gold and put options on airlines

Warn the Saudis the attack on the white house is going to fail.

This

Invest in Apple, call in tip to fbi about trade centre, invent Facebook 3 years early, use money from investments to buy Google, invent YouTube, create Sup Forums, thwart every terrorist attack single handedly, use money and reputation to become president, launch nuclear attack on middle east, become president of the world after saving it from the arab-menace, use resources to develop immortality, kill everyone who knows the secret to it, become a god among men, live happily ever after.

kek

In fact no, I would film the trade centre attacks but with my penis in the shot. That sounds like a better plan

You are in the past, but you are still being a nerd with no friends

>spend my day infront of Sup Forums as usual
>later i realise that i forgot time again and fucked up the chance of my life to be a hero
>go on browsing Sup Forums as usual

buy lotion and tissues

I don't know who you are, but you are my hero. God speed you beautiful human.