All/fur thread

all/fur thread
s/fur, g/fur, l/fur, everything goes

furst for Draka is delusional

But you were and are wrong about all sorts of things. What you were convenient for was the synthesis of new concepts I hadn't had opportunity to contemplate before.

Isn't it nice how we're both capable of constructing the past in flattering ways?

I love these threads.

Heck, I think I can take two dragons screwing me at the same time!

>average enlisted man.png

But do you have two holes to fuck?

Name one thing I've been wrong about.

>You know I can handle it. Can you handle me, though? Dragonesses have extremely powerful pussy walls.
and I have a nice, big and very, very hard cock that needs a proper massage during intercourse. squeeze all you want, you can't break it. you'll just make me even more horny

Giv

Are those the imperial sewers from oblivion?

I guess things worse than the mythic dawn creep in there

Music, every single time it comes up. It's not your fault though. Everyone listens to music and feels qualified to comment on it intelligently, which means that the proportion of commentators with any actual insight (or awareness even that they lack insight) is hideously low

My tailhole and my pussy, but I'm sure I could take both in my pussy.

I hate furryshit but I must admit there's often some really hot sex combinations.

If only it was humans.

the fuck is wrong with you people.

Any fur?
>tmw its my time

You are not a woman until you can prove it.

Oh dallas I'll have to berate you later I've got to go. Buh bye sweetheart~

it's called fantasy

Bored with normal things. Humans are hunter garherer, always you need to exceed yourself.

Nothing, what's wrong with you ?

Nothing, whats wrong with you?

Nothing, what's wrong with you?

Ayyyy lmao

I was hoping for something demonstrably wrong (actually I was hoping you wouldn't come up with anything so I could then say "then why do you have reason not to take my word as truth on things") but I'll throw you this particular bone.

Lol

Blow it out your ass you two-bit dimestore yellow belly scum suckin, cum guzzlin', dress wearing degenerate.

sauces please

Your welcome

nice flowers

Sauce is motherless but tbh fucking idk...everywhere in the underground of the internet

>tfw Hopey gf
Why live?

*no Hopey gf
First post and I already prove my stupidity. Lovely.

Would you eat the toast user?

Yes.

Chekt

Bump

of course!
and now imagine what sticking your dick into her hole would feel like.
like sticking your dick into a jar full of warm honey. smooth, sticky, and very warm...

>diapers

God damn user, i cant handle this mental image

Yes

Bloop

This webm makes me smile every time I see it. I really want a big cat.

Yung Hurn???

You know tbh man i thought it was shorts fam....deleted as soon as i realized

sauce?

Let me try and redeem myself a bit after that accidental diaper fuckery

I don't know how you could mistake that for shorts, but you have repented for your sins, so I can forgive you.

Murrsuit comps man

This is good stuff

I just looked at the logo, I didn't even read it. I'm seriously killing myself.

Sorry mate, hope this helps

It doesn't because now I'm the stupid one, and I will beat myself to death over a simple mistake.

I second guessed myself after you said ford lol i was like shit and had to go back

where?

I'm sorry for my stupidity.

Suprisingly tumblr....unsurprisingly motherless.kom

Actually your 300% forgiven for that real webm....you know that shits hard to find right? I know exactly who that was who actually an heroed...i saved

But im never posting it....been looking for that webm for years

Oh, okay. You're welcome, I suppose.

and now imagine how excited she'd get, having your 'stinger' in her most delicate spot. buzzing around and shivering but not moving away since it feels so good for her, too.
thick globs of even warmer honey mixed with her love juices start oozing out of her, down you dick and begin to pile up on your crotch and balls, creating a heaven-like warmth. a few drops of it ooze around your balls and accumulate in your ass crack...

I know thats a weird reason to forgive lol
Here you go man

why are you in threads, I thought you LEFT

>you know that shits hard to find right?
It has almost 7 million views on YouTube, what the fuck are you talking about

Thanks, I really like that webm.

Holy shit....are you like a writer or something?
Youre putting some vivid images in my head user

Really? Damn...dont use youtube often...also didnt think they had nsfw stuff on there

Sergals are so hard to find in these threads

Yo wtf

nope, just a fantasy that turned up in my head after seing that sexy bee for the first time

Most and artist?