Estonia becomes the first country in Europe which doesn't allow people who have violated human rights in a foreign...

Estonia becomes the first country in Europe which doesn't allow people who have violated human rights in a foreign country step on our soil. This extends to people of whom we have enough reason to believe they have done so. This also extends to people already here who will henceforth be deported. The vote about this new law passed with 100% support by parliamentary members.

tl;dr pack up your shit and gtfo criminal scum :DDD

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Convention_on_Human_Rights
google.ru/search?q=курьяново&newwindow=1&biw=1366&bih=659&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjx1fnsv_HQAhWFkSwKHVhgBAsQ_AUICSgC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bravo Esdonia :DDDDD

> doesn't allow people who have violated human rights

Sheeeeit that's like 90% of Russians.

Damn Estonia truly is Bestonia

this

mass Russian deportation when?

As a matter of fact this new law was heavily influenced by some recent not so nice happenings in Russia.

third for best rally drivers

>drivers
*divers

And what is considered a violation of human rights?

>this is 10/10 in Europe

causing death, serious injury, denying freedom for political reasons and other things that violate other human rights... you know what human rights are right?

so basically no Americans are allowed in your country? Joke's on you: we can't find Estonia on a map

in america thats considered a good thing and everywhere else its a sign of retardation

she looks like a tranny

I'm not sure if this translates well but we call this "self-deprecating humor".

right before annexation

what would you guys do with it anyway? You have enough land and people as it is. Why bother a country that is a fraction of your size and a population of a small city? It's not like it is a strategic asset either.

what happens when your government and every other government continues to do so, by upholding and manipulating their broken-on-conception establishments? Also deporting lots of people who likely contribute to Estonia economically isn't a good idea.

>what happens when your government and every other government continues to do so
Idk, I've been wondering about this too. Perhaps there will be a criminal colony somewhere or they all just end up in a 3rd world shithole where human rights are not terribly important.
>deporting lots of people who likely contribute to Estonia economically
I don't think it's really all that many. Neither do I think they contribute much at all if anything.

B R A V O

R

A

V

O

we need them as criminal colony

>implying Russia isn't already a criminal state

You do realize human rights extend pretty far, right?

Do you really want to give your government the power to deport whoever they feel like?

Define "violated human rights" to me

>Do you really want to give your government the power to deport whoever they feel like?
>whoever they feel like?
That would be a violation of human rights sweetie.

I'm between Estonia and Switzerland for the best country in Europe. I'd go for Estonia since you're an actual country and also pretty homogeneous. I hope to see you guys become very successful and more widely known in the future. Well deserved.

Are you seriously saying you haven't the faintest idea of what human rights are and how they could be violated or are you questioning whether the definition differs in my country?

This is proof that Estonia is the best country in the world

dude, the idea of human rights was invented by Henry Kissinger as a way to shame the Soviet Union in international fora. It's a tool to shame foreign governments.

>the idea of human rights was invented by Henry Kissinger
I'm gonna screencap this.

You might want to read this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Convention_on_Human_Rights

put it on reddit please

Estonia is far richer than the richest parts of Russia

Reading it. Interesting stuff. Is there anything particular you'd like to point out worth paying attention to?

so, you're saying the russians are going to come and rob you?

yes

Nice, so most "Refugees" could get the boot.

>and everywhere else its a sign of retardation
Trudeau confirmed for retard.

>Perhaps there will be a criminal colony somewhere:
Hmmmmmm

No. The selection criteria for who we even consider as candidates is already so strict that it's pretty much impossible for anyone ending up here to have committed crimes in their country of origin. We only take Christian families and people with university degrees lol. Just read that over 70% of them have tertiary education.

no

>moscow
ever heard of Russian oligarchs?

Moscow is shit.
google.ru/search?q=курьяново&newwindow=1&biw=1366&bih=659&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjx1fnsv_HQAhWFkSwKHVhgBAsQ_AUICSgC
This is one of the micro-districts located here

like what?

The Magnitski case for example.

It might be shit but it's still filled with fat cats

Great job brothers

Would Russians really be stupid enough to start WWIII for a little loot and plunder?

Not Russians, but the government. Yep

>Article 8 provides a right to respect for one's "private and family life, his home and his correspondence", subject to certain restrictions that are "in accordance with law" and "necessary in a democratic society".
>Article 10 provides the right to freedom of expression, subject to certain restrictions that are "in accordance with law" and "necessary in a democratic society". This right includes the freedom to hold opinions, and to receive and impart information and ideas, but allows restrictions for:

interests of national security
territorial integrity or public safety
prevention of disorder or crime
protection of health or morals
protection of the reputation or the rights of others
preventing the disclosure of information received in confidence
maintaining the authority and impartiality of the judiciary

>I want to deport you
>X is now a human right and you're violating it, goodbye

You can't break laws retroactively. It's one of the fundamental principles.

Lol