Hold the door

Hold the door.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jxlmQ_JGbKo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Man, that was a good episode. Seasons 4 & 5 lost me, but I am so on board this year.

Liek if u cri evrytiem!

That's pretty fucked up what Bran did to Hodor though...

The first time a death on game of thrones made me sad. Poor Willis

kek'd

Hodor

What did he mean by this?

Vikings is better.

He wanted to keep that door closed user.

Go away HBO-paid stealth marketer. Your 9-5 workday is almost over.

OP here, I'm a pharmacy technician.

Bran inadvertently made Wylis a retard with but one final purpose of sacrificing himself to save Bran's life. Pretty fucked up yeah

hold the door user

I lold

Cried twice today because of this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=jxlmQ_JGbKo

Hi Hold the door, I am Hold the phone

....Why do you want me to hold the door? :/

With all of my power and super energy, you want me....to hold a door.

To think the gift of god was wasted to yours truly.

White Walker Hodor will hunt him down and rape him!

Hey how come she was able to kill the zombie lieutenant? Was the spear dragon glass?

Yeah, one of the children stabbed the white walker in the armor and it didn't do anything.
Meera chucked a spear into his neck.

-Don't be such a fag, you're embarrassing the family

Sincerely,
Dad

They never showed Hodor dying. He may be alive holding that door still. Retard strength, we can only hope.

Ya so its just cause the child was too weak?

>Retard strength, we can only hope.

never under estimate retard strenght

>retard strenght
>strenght

I literally do that every fucking time. Every single fucking time. You could probably ID my posts by looking for that single misspelling.

Got is more like a soap opera.

LET THE HODOR HOLD THE
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRR

Hodor may hold that door but i cant hold my feels

HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR

FUCK U MARTIN, I DIDN'T SIGN ON TO HAVE A BREAKDOWN EVERY TIME I'M STANDING IN AN ELEVATOR AND SOMEONE SAY'S "HOLD THE DOOR!"
I'M NOT CRYING, YOU'RE CRYING!

Yea dude, them feels. A true emotional masterpiece.

white walker =! wight

inb4 white walker hodor