Okay how the fk do i deal with this shit?

Okay how the fk do i deal with this shit?

I had an ingrown toenail for one year, i got it from stubbing my toe in my desk. After i got it it went away for a while, now its fucking back and its changing the way i walk. How do i get rid of it some people are saying to put cotton under my nail but i cant do that because i cant reach the corner of my nail. Oh and it only hurts at the tip and nowhere else

Help me Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5yYBpEWY8vI
youtube.com/watch?v=ID3JvHECpYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go to a podiatrist (foot doctor) ask them to permanently remove the side of the nail thats bothering you. I had it done years ago toe feels great now. It's a waste of time and pain to keep fighting it. (nail looks normal after)

Cut a small v in to the center of the affected toe keep cutting it in this fashion as it grows, it will releave the pressure.

Or see a doctor fucking idiot.

fucking idiot iodine oinment and bandage

Warm foot bath (with soap of course) everyday, it has to be warm enough to last 15 - 20 minutes. Dry foot, and let it rest for roughly 1-2 minutes. Try your best to "massage" the skin back for like 20 seconds. Apply bacimycin directly to the infected area, and wrap that nigger toe in something to protect it overnight. Take wrapping off next day, let it breath. Repeat for a week. If not fix, go to doc.

Is infected op. I suggest to go to hospital asap. They will going to perforate with some hot needle your nail for take the infección off. After that they going to prescribe you antibiotics and problem solved

get a real sharp little knife, or scalpel preferably, and do a bit of home surgery -- cut deep down the side where it is ingrowing and use some tweezers to yank the sharp corner bits that are burrowing into your skin
hurts that fucking shit but it's such a relief when you finally get, it's really satisfying

Take a knife, try to lift nail from the side near the tip and try to get under it. Then with other knife or scissors cut the sharp tip that is causing all the pain. Stuff some cotton under it, so it won't go inside inflamed flesh again.
If the flesh is full of puss, cut it open, drain, then disinfect with alcohol or iodine.
Yes, it will hurt like a bitch.

go to doct he will tell you that you're a fucking idiot

dear OP, I've had ingrown toenails since I was 12 years old. I've gotten an operation on it but it still came back on the same place. currently my right big toe is infected and has it on both sides of the toe. it seems like yours will go away, unlike mine.

Soak foot in warm water with epsom salts, do it often. Will fix.

get one of pic related and slide it under your nail like you swipe a credit card. Once the plaster (or whatever that thing is) is between your nail corner and toe, use it as guide for the nail to grow. You will have to wear it 24/7, so cut it up so it fits into your shoes.

It will be extremely painful, but after few days the skin will adjust and you'll get used to it.

cut your nails in a straight line so it overlaps your whole toe.

Someone scored not a fucking idiot

On my two big toes, I have two of them in each corner. The pain goes away after a while. I fix them but I just end up picking 'em again so I just left them.

Also this happened last time I went to doctor with a nail. He cut off half of the nail, but managed to fuck up nail sourcebed, so now there is toothpick-thin secondary nail growing next to main, and I have to trim it regularly.
>pic related, right is normal

here is a picture since my english isn´t that good and it´s pretty much self-explanatory

neither the right or the left is normal those are not fucking normal

your feet look like fucking idiot

I got it from clipping my toes too short when I was younger. I didn't have any regrets when I went to the doctor because he numbed it, sliced part of the nail off, and shoved a swab what felt like 2 feet into my toe to kill the root.
It felt amazing on one, but the other he failed to kill the root.

your feet are really ugly

I can grab thinks with them and do stuff. Fuck you.

Did you just draw that real quick so you could better explain your point?

indeed

Op here how bad is it?
I used warm water with vinegar then put cotton as close to the edge as i coul and aplied iodine

If you cant do it on your own go to a doctor to get it removed and ask for tips to avoid it or stop it as soon as it starts

I've had it too once. Hurt like bitch for weeks. You probably cut the toenail too short when you stubbed your toe.

If it's red and swollen go to doctor immediately. Or you could just carefully cut your toenail so it won't stab the skin as it grows.

Get your teeth in there. Use your canines to rip the side of that fucking bastard out. Then rip the entire side of your nail off.

Show your body whos boss. It will learn. Like when I used to use a scalpel and rubbing alcohol to destroy my spots. I didn't get spots again.

I'm a foot doctor ask me anything

>GET ON MY LEVEL

I've had nail problems since i was 10 or so... if it's not so bad, you can try to cut the nail even, to make room for it. If it's too late for that dont try bending the nail away somehow (so dont put anything under the nail if it's hurting). If its getting really messy with purulency and shit go to the doctors and try to get an operation. My nails were cut on both sides, and this is, how it looks like now.

That's doctor-tier bad. This needs to be cut open.

No better camera available, iam sorry. Also, i already cleaned it today, so it's not as impressive as it is usually.

Motherfucking hobbit toes

what the fuck

Chekt

That's not ingrown. Just soak in warm s alt water multiple times a day

Cut your toe off

would suck if there's nail polish

Just chop it off. I mean whole finger or leg.

I do this actually. It does fucking hurt like hell but it doesn't stop then from coming back, just from hurting like shit.

wrap a rubber band around it tight, then you can work on pulling the nail out with less blood and pain, is how I remove mine. Still hurts like fuck but it becomes bearable. also when finished flush it really well with peroxide and alcohol.

youtube.com/watch?v=5yYBpEWY8vI

>stop cutting it so short
>put in javel for 20 minutes twice a day
>stop kicking soccer balls
>if infection spreads cut toe

what i did was get the nail file part of my clippers under the nail, and start to curl the nail upwards (the part that started growing into the skin. over time, i'd get enough of the nail out to snip away at the excess and kind of force it to grow in a certain direction. keep plenty of antiseptic around. yes it hurts, but suck it up.

It hurts because of the infection, you need to lance that shit, get something thin and sharp and get digging

Do not cut your fucking toe off without medical assistance m9. Even in a hospital and with anesthesia it fucking hurts to get just the nail removed... Really mate, dont!

youtube.com/watch?v=ID3JvHECpYI

Jesus you're a stupid fuck. I hope you keep fucking around with it like the retard that you are and they end up having to cut the fucker off.

I had that happen on my big toe. Turns out there is a slight bone growing upwards under the nail bed that causes the center to go up and the sides to grow down and inward. The pain eventually got so bad I could barely walk. Went to a foot doctor and they did a small surgical procedure on both sides of the nail and it felt much better. Doc said since it happened on both sides there was a small chance the nail wouldn't reattach to the bed and I would lose the toenail but that never happened. Had to soak my toe for a certain amount of time each day in warm salt water for something like 3 weeks. All is good now.

Don't put it off as it will only get worse. Trust me on that.

Thanks mr skelington

Dig it out with a knife. That's what I did/do. It's free and you can't fuck it up to bad.

Protip:sharper knife = better results. Cut off the dead skin first, then leverage the nail out. Cut the nail into sections for maximum flexibility then slice off the extraneous nail.

I'm literally having some of my toenail removed tomorrow because of this

wish me luck

luck

get hammer and chisel and work that shit soviet style

Too late for op but this is how to avoid them

Oh stop being a pussy. I had my whole fucking nail removed on a lunch break and went back to work right after.

I once had that and squuzed it
>Pus sprayed like Jizz.

As someone who had 2 ingrown toenails (one on each foot) I can only suggest you do it yourself. It's very satisfying to shove various tools under your skin and watching the pus leakage as the throbbing toe does its part.
Basically, you want small and sharp scissors, a pair of pliers so you can extract the root of the nail, after you cut into it (you don't want to remove the whole nail, or you might cure the ingrown nail)

I had two for 7 month, well working 12 hour days. Stop being such a pussy!

Listen. i've had ingrown nails a few times.

It's not something you can cure easily yourself.
The procedure is simple for a doctor.
>Numb the toe
>Slice the nail along the infected edge
>Remove the nail
>Apply solution that stops and prevents further nail growth

That last part is particularly important.
They do that because the nail now grows in that direction, cutting it won't effect that, it'll just grow back into your toe eventually.

Another reason not to do it yourself is the chance for further infection.

Simply put; go to the doctor.

maybe simply don't play with it, cuz you open that shit. im no doc though