Post girls you know and anons say how they'll degrade/ rape them

Post girls you know and anons say how they'll degrade/ rape them
reply for reply

rip those shorts of hers off, bend her over the nearest counter and fuck her until she cries for more and more before turning her around and cumming on her face

would fuck her big tits hard. make her suck my cock until she is all covered in it. bend her over and smack that round ass hard.

pull her skirt up, turn her around and fuck her from behind hard, while pulling hair

push her to the ground and make her suck my fat cock while she tears up

Would drag her to a room and take her clothes off and begin to penetrate her sweet ass . Would then cum inside of her asshole and would then suck on her tits .

I would corner her in the Locker room, and then would force her in the shower. Then, while she is still clothed, I would turn on the Shower, on the lowest temperature, and force her to suck my dick. When I cum I will just do so all over her face and hair. Then I would just leave without saying a word.

would tear off her shirt, kiss her all over, bend her over and cum inside of her

Do you want more pics of her?

Left and right look like whores who would jump in my cock the moment I pull it out. Threesome with them for a while before raping middle and cumming inside her while she squirms

i would drug them, strip all and tie together. later i would put one vibrator in each one, and the first to cum win an anal-fuck, the second clean the cum of her friend's ass with the tongue, and the last record all.

suck her tits while ploughing her tight pussy, when finished id cum in her pussy and make her walk around public

absolutely!! you want more of the one in the cave??

Would give her a good Facefuck . Have her choke on my dick , I'd end with cumming down her throat and would suck on her tits

Trying to shove the farthest as possible a broomstick inside her house while pouding her throat to the point that her eyes would turn inside out while she struggle against pain and uncounsciousness

Dump All!

correction of my post, my automatic corrector fucked my post...
Trying to shove the farthest as possible a broomstick inside her ASS while pouding her throat to the point that her eyes would turn inside out while she struggle against pain and uncounsciousness

Bump

Throw her down is the sand and fuck her ass till she bleeds

Sure but first tell me how you would fuck her

would fuck her ass dry and, while she scream in pain, i'd use her camera to take picture of her I would send to anybody she know

well, since this bitch obviously wants to be a little boy, I'd go full ass to mouth on "her" while calling "her" little boy and completely ignoring "her" pussy

Looks like Breanna

Since Im already THIS hard I would slather those tits with oil and titty-fuck the shit out of it. Would fuck her pussy RAW and make sure she gets 3 huge loads inside. I want to knock-up this bitch so those tits will get bigger and suckle on them squirting milk and all.

Oddly enough quite normal in reality. She has not had that boyish look in a while.

would rip up her clothes and force my cock in her while she begs for air. After cumming inside her i tie her to the bed until im ready to fuck her again, this time down her throat. I would strech her neck out from the inside before pulling out and cumming all over her face

she would surely lost that confident smile when I'll put my cock down her throat, using whatever bottle there is on the table behind her to fill her two other holes, and not moving my cock, waiting for her to pass out

One day she go out for a party, and in the way home she is a little drunk, i stop her, and ask her to show me her tits, she would say "no" of course, but inmediatly i beat her and bring the body to a dark alley, when she awakens i have a pistol en her head, and i ask the same. she show her tits to me, i ask again to see her pussy, she lift her dress crying, "rub your pussy" i would say, and she surrounded by fear would start to masturbate while i film. i threat her to become my sexual pet, if she dont want the video shared, she agree, and become a cum vessel.

I'd grab her by her hair and make her gag on my cock before bending her over and fucking her so hard she begged me to stop.

would choke her with my cock til she drools all over those tits... ten I'd bend her over and fuck her and let her taste her pussy juices off my cock after I cum inside her.

tie her up in the hallway and have a party so the guests can use her whenever they want

I'd throw her onto the ground and rip her shirt off and then titty fuck her, then i'd shove my cock up her ass raw while spanking her, then id give her a brutal and merciless throat fucking until she passes out on my cock over and over

Doggy style the one on the right while the one on the left licks my balls. Then face fuck the one on the left and shoot a huge load down her throat.

>her again uunngghhh..
I will go down on her and frech-kiss that pussy for 1 hour. After that, moving to 69 for a couple of minutes. Give ourselves deep kisses while I fuck her slow to an Usher or Keith Sweat song. I want her to beg for my cum while I shoot thick ropes inside her.

Man Im in love with this chick, got any moar user?

I would rip her clothes off and fuck her I front of that window untill her pussy couldn't take it anymore then I would fuck her ass and cum on her face

Would bring her onto her knees and facefuck her. She gags and coughs but that makes it feel even better. I cum deep into her throat as she tries to pull away

fuck me first

Shes like 12

Would find her in the bathroom, would come in behind her and shit the door and lock it.
I'd pin her against teh sink so I could put my hand up her skirt and finger her wet slit.... then I'd take her phone and Facetime her mom.... I'd let mom watch her little darling sucking and choking on a big white cock., then I'd let her watch her daughter getting bent over and fucked from behind in a public bathroom....maybe ask mom where she wants me to cum...

Anything else? Maybe something with the old chubbier version of her?

More pics please

How would you fuck?

Hellz yeah! And possibly leave it in.

punch her hard across the face until shes bloody, rip off her shorts and rape her hard, then cum on her face and kill her by beating her up

Anything for these girls?

rough and dirty...any moar of her?? ass or tits??

Body pic? What would you do right here?

would love to watch her suck my cock and deepthroat me... then I'd eat her ass and pussy from behind before I fucked her and came inside her.

Moar pix? who is she?

i have nudes for best reply

This little slut needs fucked in a public bathroom too, but she'll be on all fours in front of a toilet. At first she keeps trying not to touch it, but after my cock goes from her cunt to her ass she forgets all about how dirty it is and rests her head on the seat while she moans and screams. Pull out and fuck her throat some before fucking her ass some more. Cum all over the whores face and then point at the few drops that missed her. Slap her and tell her to lick it up and get video of her licking cum off the filthy floor.

Looks 18 to me.

I would make her do some fucking sports. Oh hell yeah fat piece of trash

I want to be the first one to cum in her mouth and watch while she swallows.
I want to be the first to eat her juicy wet pussy, and give her her first orgasm...and then I want to kiss her while my lips and face are still covered in her warm pussy juice so she can taste it.

more pics.

Skull fuck her throat till she passes out. Then I would have her tits rubbing on my cock till I cum all over her cute little face. got any more? Wb my girl

Just gonna continue to post, until I see something nice

Slam her against the grate and have her suck my cock before fucking her face to face

Nice . Keep going

I'd put her ass on top of head, and but a candle in her asshole, saying that until the candle isn't completly conssumed, I'd continue to facefuck her even if she pass ou from lack of air or pain because of the burning wax

Shove my cock down into her throat till I cum in her stomach. Flip her over onto her stomach and slam her face onto the bed. Lift her ass up and pull her cute pink thong down to her knees. Slide my dick in slowly to feel just how tight she is around my cock . Got any more?

She looks like she dying to try ass to mouth...

You alreasy used that pic.

I want to lick her nipples til her knees get weak and she cums.
I want those eyes to look up at me while I blow my load in her mouth while her mom's in the other room.

I want to make her spread her ass and then masturbate in front of me until she makes herself cum- and then I'd watch her lick her fingers.

Slut on the left

Trips tell truth

force the right to ass fuck her friend with a dildo while i piss in her tits

Squeeze her huge tits as I let my load shoot out onto her belly.

would make her deepthraot and suck me off while she tells me what an ugly fatty she is...and how she's lucky to have me fucking her.

Any plans including my daughter?

Oh well here's another keep going user

How would you take this one?

need more details in the pic... cant see her ass or tits at all...

I'd take her on that beach, right in front of you.