Name a better mixed combination than Middle-Eastern (Arabs) and white

Name a better mixed combination than Middle-Eastern (Arabs) and white.

>very useful protip: you cannot, so don't even try.

Do not even dare say white/Asian.

white/asian is better.

White and white is better

>Name a better mixed combination

Don't kid yourself, I bet you can't name a good looking white/Asian. Maybe females, but males are lacking.

Who the fuck cares about males you fucking faggot

White/Asian, webm related

I think you have some sort of mental illness that thinks these squishy faced beady eyed mixtures are attractive.

Because I want my sons to look good you absolute fucking moron, not make them look like gaylords.

mods

Lmao like you'll get to procreate.
Faggot.

Do your best, fag. That's child's play.

>males are lacking

White and more white.
Hispanic.

White + white is better

Considering Arabs are Caucasian, not a big deal- even to a racist like myself.
That's like crossing a German and an italian...

pretty much white/asian and white/mexican

How does he not look like a gaylord?

>check pic on how it's done

White/native american

that dude actually looks gay.
pic related, actual man .

Not bad, but not good enough. Middle Eastern white is still the best.

Way better than the shit-tier faggot that you posted.

All dem chinks look the same.

and you smell like shit and has to hurt people the ugly way n like ugly guys n smell like shit and got magazines and expect people to get angry but your just some ugly lazy fat ugly wart hog that smell like poo and has to hurt people the ugly way but cock block people cause too ugly to get picked by women and too ugly to hurt popular people with looks

he`s ugly though...

It's a no brained
White makes every race better

Take blacks for example
If you mix our DNA with theirs, they are instantly more attractive, intelligent and bevhaved.

Master race makes everything better.

I prefer my women without beards.

Negro master race

pic related, a typical negro

its actually the opposite. Its the blacks that make the mixed attractive: blacks have the small cute noses, the wide jaws the strong jaw lines, which ad to the attractiveness.

Since when is Brazil white

U mad

>pic related.

he is ugly. He has a flat, square head and a flat nose.

Out of all the a
Autistic shit I have had the misfortune to read on this site, yours is by far the most disjointed.

ALL genes in one single ultimate human race, that is then colonizing other planets and aligns evolutionary to the conditions.

White Lebo here. You're absolutely right OP.

I'm half white, quarter Egyptian, quarter Palestinian. We're the beautiful people,mate.

are you on drugs. pure bluegums looks like apes. mulattos, redbones and high yellows are serious improvements upon the basic negro model. Pure caucasian produces best looking humans (excluding pure english. those inbreds look terrible). Best looking mixes are central and south americans (excluding those abominable brazillians. everyone points out the oddball heavily caucasianed brazillian, but they are the ugliest of all South Americans.)

As long as they share your genes they will look like dog shit

American**

You know what I want to see some more often?

A mix of Asian, African and Irish people.Read hair but also coffee and milk colored skin.

Man if I was god I would probably create some of them.

People who think they are beautiful are not. Stop sticking your're Jew noses in the air so high and look at yourself in the mirror sometime

True story Sup Forumsro. I'd be a 10/10 if my nose was a little less Arab. I'll survive though.

>your're Jew noses.
End yourself.

aka middle easterners. they are pretty mixed from importing european and african slaves and then forced breeding them over the centuries.

Faurk who's hot in an ID picture? I hate you.

Bump

provided they arent jew or ginger

this is the correct answer

jews aren't "white". ask any of the chosen.

>be me
>mom is white
>dad is arab
>be a literal 0-0.000001/10 max
>feelsbadman

he has a flat nose and a square head, dude!

Bump with pic next time.

>mom is white
>dad is arab

See there's where you went wrong. You gotta have a white dad and arab mom for this to ring true.

I am russian syrian and I'm hot

oh Allah why, i was so fucking close. I can almost taste the pussy.

Ukrainian Lebanese here. We're like super hot cousins.

100% white, cuz we're not niggers.

See

mixing white with some other races has surprisingly nice results

Arabs are some of the most diverse genetically due to geography/history of conquest. So comparing them to Germans or Italians is a bit of a false equivalency.

>tfw Iranian and something else (don't know because I'm adopted :/)
>pretty strong cheek bones
>don't have much of a jaw but it doesn't look bad
>pretty nice looking if it wasn't for this huge Iranian nose

Literally kill me now. The only girls to have ever had crushes on me were filthy Pakis or ugly Arabs.

Dunno what she is, but she belongs here

Go to a pedophile thread, by the way you were close to quads.

Right there with you bro. Only my schnoz is Lebo not Iranian.

Lmao your retarded Arabs have the biggest memory problems and most genetic abnormalities that cause cancer from years upon years of inbreeding just look at the majority of the Middle East

If anything, not you white fucking Americans, but white European

Nah man mine is worse

Yeah us Arabs have noses like work boots. You Persians have those tall prominent bridges. Noses start out big right from the jump. Both suck but they add character. Strong noses are masculine.

She's Brazilian Japanese

OP validated master race reporting in. Middle-Eastern/German. Have a photo of me feeding my girl some vodka

They may be masculine but baby faces are the in thing right now. You might have a chance when you get older with older women but when you're young like 18-24 and you have a big nose then you're second rate because it takes away the baby face look.