So was this girl a troll? Everyone on Youtube thinks she was for real. To me she's clearly trolling

So was this girl a troll? Everyone on Youtube thinks she was for real. To me she's clearly trolling.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JquXlQTBWOo
youtube.com/watch?v=h5rnq9R9xjc
dropbox.com/s/txlljh1s7uzveg2/EvaLion.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop bringing this bitch up

Dubs 88 checkem!!

She's an attention whore and was tapping a market. She was basically a /pol and stormfront echo chamber that didn't give a shit about what she was saying as long as it got her popularity.

tldr: she's a woman.

>was
I'm still alive you fucking morons

Its obvious attention whoring

OMG IS IT REALLY YOU?!

LOOK GUISE, IT'S THE HACKER KNOWN AS FOUR CHAN

Pic or fakr

who is she and why do you think it's worth mentioning her?

she was right

proof that this is you, pic + timestamp.

She is a youtuber who expressed opposition to multiculturalism and got banned so that children will learn that white people who express concern for their own race are bad people who deserve to be ostracized and shammed into reclusion.

:O

oh, so she's a racist.

k.

niiiiiiiiicee

this

Any more of her reported nudes?

shes basically asking to be raped by a pack of wild muslim jew niggers

She was telling it like it is.

RollingBut a clever one
She has his arguments

>waste of dubs
you are so dumb
>concern for their own race

I think so. I mean people on the internet will right off anything like this as just being edgy or trolling but there legitimately are people like this in the world

That's the queen you're talking about ultra nigger gigafaggot 9000 OP

That wasn't her. It was confirmed that this girl posing naked is a Jew trying to besmirch her good name.

I'm legitimately like this

youtube.com/watch?v=JquXlQTBWOo

if she likes oppressive racist dictators so much, she should move to fucking north korea

DAFUK

Hardbass and vodka keeps me warm.
Putin watch over me when i sleep.
>slav>all

ahh dam, got a source on the pics anyway?

No there aren't. It's 2016 and the United States has a black president in the white house put there by white voters.

Racists constitute a very small minority of western society now and they're all old. For several decades throughout the west, children have been raised in a school system that identifies racism early and corrects it.

It just isn't possible for a girl this young to be truly racist. She's obviously just saying thing she knows to be wrong to get a rise out of people for attention. Obvious troll is obvious.

North Korea ≠ Nazi Germany
It's more like Soviet Russia

post nudes please

Are you stupid? You never heard of center for 14y/o extremist? Leave your basement dude

I'm a racist 20 years old male who is in college

Fuck her in the ass

>a Jew trying to besmirch her good name
I see what you did there.

I'm racist as fuck and in my 20s, with good education. Racism is still very real and I totally get why.

itt: kikes and other non-white scum and their buzzwords.
>raaacism muh racism
funny thing is that the word "racist" was made up by guess who? right, some kike!
gtfo out Sup Forums triggered scum and die.

A white person being concerned with the rising birthrates of minorities who are making it very likely white people in the near future will be members of a powerless minority in nearly every country on earth (9% of the global population by 2065) is not racist.

You too? Let's be friends

have the video?

Yes it is.

racism is trendy now.

She could have had a comfy income, if she had played it a little less controversial.

youtube.com/watch?v=h5rnq9R9xjc

she's a typical millenial who doesnt want to work for a living anyway. that she's already fucked up any possible future careers is an achievement for her. she also accepts paypal.

thats fake! muslims are nice people they culturally enrich us! yes yes believe this stupid infidels, allahu akbar. i am abdul and this is my face of islam.
rape, rob and kill infedels, invade and take over the power. allahu akbar. i fuck goats because allah said me so, i fucked my newborn son. allahu akbar. i am brown goatfucker shitskin scum. pig is forbidden because caniballism is forbidden in islam, we cant eat our own "people". and also allah is a pig! allahu akbar oink oink.

that's true though. Anyone who expresses concern for their own race/gender/ethnicity,etc is a bad person. Identity politics makes you a bad person. Thinking that because you're white or black or a woman or an asian or a muslim or any other category means you share anything meaningful with people who share that physical trait and thus have to be treated the same makes you a fucking moron. Judge people by what they do, not what they are.

Oh look, another buttblasted white boy angered by the helpless realization that his race is doomed and that they only way for it to be saved is for you all to collectively ban together and become murdering pieces of shit.

By the time your race is extinct, the intelligent genetic traits your race constantly boasts about will have been bred into our genetic make up by your daughters.

it was some girl posting on here claiming to be evalion but wouldnt show her face. i saw the original thread
i didnt save any pictures as it 404d quickly

Confirmed not her.

dropbox.com/s/txlljh1s7uzveg2/EvaLion.mp4
evalion cam masturbation video

That's a cool story and all, except that white skin is a a recessive genetic trait. The only way for the white race to perpetuate itself is to instill within it's children a deep since of racial pride and unity.

Without that tradition, the white race will quickly disappear and all humans on earth will have brown skin.

how is it confirmed?

>yeah I know I'm retarded, but one day my descendants will have enough of your DNA to not be as fucking dumb as I am!

what a peculiar insult strategy. Internally consistent though, only a ball-shrivelingly dense twat would insult himself twice as hard midway through an insult aimed at another person

>ugly brown skin

Also not her

NOICE

Not if we kill all brown skinned people

Not her

Fake and gay. Kill yourself. Faggot

88 SS = Truth

Learn to internet

You know exactly how genetics work

LOL no your not.

For me she's smarter than the Kkk groups that are promoting her, so she's making the mons faking it

>Sup guys I'm a famous and naked but I'm not gonna show my face as a proof

Stop it jason

Except no because white skin is a genetic trait brought about due to external ecological conditions. As long as people continue to live in area's that facilitate the need for less melanin production, people with pale skin will continue to exist.

Sup Forums is now a meme junkyard, really, its oficial, there are many repetitive old memes here

Holy shit 1488 in the OP's post, she must truly be the Fuhrer reborn.

the,truth,has,been,spoken!

My great, great, great, great, great, grandmother was a slave woman raped by her white slave master in Georgia.

Of course I revel in the thought of your race's demise. White people are a scourge. You're a disease born in Africa over a hundred thousand years ago that should have been exterminated rather than shunned and drove into Eurasia

>newfags still trying to be oldfags

>your only salvation is to become murdering scum

I dont know why... I am a newfag(here for 2 years) and dont want to be an edgy oldfag posting old memes, its like "hey guys, do you know that the one in the pic is a dude?"

I want to piitb

1488! HEIL HITLER!

>Sup Forums
gtfo newfag