I'm thinking about suicide tongiht

I'm thinking about suicide tongiht.

Would the best and less painfull way be to sit on a stick next to a tree, having a cable around you neck, drinking and taking benzos till you can't hold your balanace and prrobably be so drugged you wouldn't know what would happen.

I've got 30 trizolam 0.125g (5mg), 20 diazepam 10mg, 30 nitrazepam 5mg and some vodka.
Already took 50mg valium, 5 halcion, a few shots and smoked a 1.5 joint 2hrs ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1,1,1,2-Tetrafluoroethane
youtube.com/watch?v=WcSUs9iZv-g
youtu.be/G-gQ3aAdhIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go sleep and wait a weekend, if after 7 days u keep wanting to kill yourself, go ahead.

Don't do it (do it ) precious child.

Done that forever, been 1.5y since my first attempt..

FInd hobbies, to stay focus in other things than "Life is shit".
Learn how to play music, smoke some weed, go out and make some friends, i don´t know man, take the reins of your life, dont finish it.
youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ

>Sry bour my english. not 1 language

ugly guys losers are ugly and smell like dog shit
and cant get women and spread rumors to cock block guys thats why the ugly guys losers smel like dog shit and is ugly and only uses money to get things and smell like dog shit

Just needs Sup Forums approval that it'll work or if I shold do it outdoors

and the ugly guys losers smell like shit and spend women that also smell like shit and is too ugly to hurt me with looks and the ugly guys losers going to do ok even tho ugly and smell like shit like beyonce cause ugly people losers only support ugly people losers even tho they smell like a big pile of crap and is ugly liek the ugly guys losers

I've done a lot of those things but when nothing really helps everythings seems pointless.
wtf

You can still find joy in life, believe me. Don't end your life like that, please

come on OP. too many parties to be had in the future, too many good times. don't go giving up now

fucking drink yo vodka and be happy

Oh yeah, I remember leading about the joint units in high school. How many joints are in a blunt again?

My friend always show me that picture but I don't have the energy for anything, I sleep around 5-6hrs/week
That what the dousins of psychiatrists have told me too.
I don't want to suffer until that day..
not wasting it.

Sounds like a party i shall partake too Opiee

99 don't lie now I have to

? English isn't my nativre language

Make sure the angle of the rope doesn't become too great, the tension on the rope will be weight/cos(a)

A 45° angle would mean 41° increase on tension on the rope so make sure it can handle it, the general safety factor of a rope is 10.

stay safe, I mean stay safe while dying

41% *

Come on you cant tell me there's nothing you enjoy doing? No hobbies or interests?

Pills fail about 85% of the time.

Either shotgun your brainstem or wrap some detcord around your neck and head and detonate. Instant die.

Checked & go big or go home

Look into short suspension drop, quicker. Benzos are not going to be enough to off you, but combined with alcohol, depending on how much diazepam and alcohol you have, you might be able drink yourself unconcious and suppress your respiratory system. Go out while you're under.

Or you just seek professional help and get your shit resolved.

Or if you're hell bent on killing yourself, you could just sell all your shit, go to a camping store/army disposal and get outfitted best you can and roam the earth, really live before you decide that life sucks.

Dumb fuck reread what Op said fag

Just buy Overwatch and play that. You will be happy.

newfags, go back to 9gag. this faggot needs to kill himself and any white knights coming to rescue need to off themselves as well, spare this world of your pathetic cancerous existence.

I can hang on it so it can take my weight but thank you so very much.
Nothing that gives me pleasure anymore, sex wont even do it.
I dont live in America.
Not going to OD with only benzo, just a way to loose consciousness and die without pain

Fucking marketers never stop do they. How much has Blizzard paid you fucking drones?

sounds like you need sleep meds, not antidepressants

at least tell us what news to check so we can pay our respects to u if u an hero

Got all blizz games for free, my collage teacher is a GM.
Finally someone that haven't been on Sup Forums for less than a year.
I get Halcion, valium, apodorm, serquel and valdoxan, doesn't even make me tired..

Don't user its not worth it, i did it and i fucking regret it

Seriously user. Don't let emotions run rampant to conclusions like that.
We all care about you here. And i'm pretty sure someone out there in your life really loves you. Seek life. I've recently tried to take my life as well. Dont do it.

Swedish news, falun if anybody gives a shit
2spooky4me

Suicide has been on my mind for years, I've had serval failed attemps but my thought still lives on, it's just to much happening right now.

just go watch some rick and morty m8, you seams like a person who many would care about and you have to be there for them, you can't do this shit to them. get some love will ya ;)

Why not helium tank

go back and succeed this time you miserable fucking asshole WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THIS BOARD IT'S FULL OF FAGGOTS NOW LOOK FAGGOTS EVERYWEHRE

OP honestly i was the same a while back bt my mum caught me before i could do it and honestly best thing that has ever happened to me i soon after got a job made friends with other people like me and im the happiest ive ever been trust me user it will turn shortly and u will laugh at what ur contemplating now. GET HELP PLEASE

In all seriousness do you got an AC or a car with AC?

brotip: all current actively used coolants are asphyxiants and are more dense than air

if you have a big AC installation, turn that fucker on, tape off doors in your room and break a coolant line, lie down on ground / bed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1,1,1,2-Tetrafluoroethane

Wat

Op what u said is perfect but make sure no one sees you so they can't stop you

Is there anything that brings you joy in life? Anything that you find enjoyable? Focus on the positive aspects in your life.
I took acid for the first time after attempting suicide and it completely changed my view on myself and life in general. Please user, give life another chance. I care about you.

Google suicide in your language and follow googles recomandation

Watch Wilfred american version cheers me up

dont do it, just gotta find so or sth that makes your live worth living again

Don't do it

This Guy gets it take lsd

Listen here cuckstain. I actually care about human life. As much as I joke about it. I truly deep down care about others. How about you fuck off.

Not going to watch some series man.
To expensive, a rope will do
I've done it before and been saved but I'm walking around living dead...
Thanks.
Acid would be a thing but I don't want to wait a month, not a year either. It has already been too long.

u better deliver OP

I just need to know there's enough benzo to knock me out

Even shrooms. At least try user. If you find no hope in living, at least let your sub conscious give you new outlooks. It can change you at your core.

>too expensive
the fuck you need the shekels for when u die

this capcha sends me a sign that i should stop and care but i an gonna continue to get my curiosity satisfied.
>do you know why you are depressed or is there no particular reason for it?

Do u get pleasure out this u fucking faggot why dont u Fucking Take in your own advise because cancer like u is what fucking deserves it bet u feel big after saying that because in real life u mean fucking nothing to anyone.

I hope you will follow the white rabbit.

man, forgot the image....

well this is nice

Find someone with the same fucked up mental shit as you, fall in a crazy love and go from there.

Jesus loves you, and He died for you on the cross.
Dying now would be a permanent soln to a temporary problem.
Instead of committing suicide let us know why you want to do it, and when did it all start.

where do you live op?

The fuck would I go and nuy those for I can hang myself

I don't remember the exact wording, but it was something along the lines of depression not ending when you die, it just transfers to the ones who love you.

Because you asked for painless and this is as painless as it gets. Also you could just get them delivered to your house

Google is the internet. Follow the internet!

Thinking is for the man who lacks ambition.

be more user, be an hero.

take action and end your miserable existence

depending on where you live

electrocution

Fuck jesus
I have schizofrenia and aspergers, to much of a story to tell
Like where?
Northen Sweden.
Maybe sad but true. But why shoud I care when I'm dead
Semi-asked, and to much of a struggle to but all that + my roommate would wonder...
Doctors said they want to do ECT but fuc kthat.

dont do it.

Fuck jesus
I have schizofrenia and aspergers, to much of a story to tell
>no story needed to be spoken, i have schizophrenia and depression as well, i know how tough it gets, i am actually in the same situation as you are in, except this is the first time in my life that i have been in a period where i seriously have thought about it, and had a rope around my neck for training.
i don't want it to be painful so i though if i enjoy the pain it would not be such a bad deal. be back in 15 minutes

If you really have had enought, try to make it as painless as possible, i will follow you along in less than 1 month OP.

Have you looked into other things in life? Does music bring you happiness? Have you tried expressing your deepest emotions into writing or music? It helped me through college while I felt suicidal throughout my whole 4 years.

I also have schizophrenia OP, i feel you

how are you so tan?

i meant an heroing by electrocution you dweep

if you have 3 phase electricity you can get 400V

you could set it up so it goes straight trough your heart, youll be ded in no time

Is this gunna be live streamed if not I'm OUT & OP'S a fagg

back

It just gets to the point where it's worth living with for the rest of your life :(.
Well the benzo should help a little atleast, atleast the valium and halcion.
not my thing I just want to end it tonight.
I've only had it for a year or so and it's so much worse than what you see in movies etc.
Only my phone, Im' pretty pale.
I was studying electric engineering and I'm doing wielding classes atm but I don't want my classmates/teachers trying to stop it

>I was studying electric engineering and I'm doing wielding classes atm but I don't want my classmates/teachers trying to stop it

nigga u got electricity at home

Go out with a bang and beat Cho's record.

Kill some people before killing yourself.

(Me)
you should check out this guy, look at how he handles thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=WcSUs9iZv-g

What are the effects of your schizophrenia? I heard voices, who comment on every step you do and who tell you do, You could not fight back in any form. It is pure horror. I tried to kill myself 4 times already. Please plan it well, don't try half-assed things, it is not worth it.

Op be supreme like Elliott become part of the retribution youtu.be/G-gQ3aAdhIo

You've got Facebook open. Can I ask Why OP?

There's obviously some contemplation and doubt going on. As stoic as you pretend to be, be honest, you are doubting this decision.

Think about the people in your life. Do any of them even know how bad things are? Give them a chance to help and show they care.

The past doesn't matter. You can have suicidal thoughts for 1.5 years or 15 years. I can guarantee you there have been people to live on in your situation regardless of time. You can move past this OP. Fuck the past. The present is what you have now. In the present, you can say no and get help.

Fuck off, just because this is not his world, he don't need to harm other people.

And this is definitly not coming from a "normie"

Ingest all the benzos, and after getting the desired effect from them tape a plastic bag over your head. Simple as that. Benzos will keep you from panicking and you just gently glide in to the oblivion.

dont man ive been tho that its not fun if ur noy suseful

He was supreme he became his own god are you jealous or wat jeez ass weasel

Do a Horace Wells, without chucking acid over some prostitutes. Dope yourself then cut! When you bleed out you'll get some shit palpitation so get yourself out of it beforehand.

Found the newfag

If you have anyone that you care about, don't actually kill yourself. That's going to he rough as fuck on them. If you do, may I suggest picking up an extremely dangerous hobby, like riding a sport bike. If you rode hard, it'll come eventually, plus you'll have fun doing it. The closer you are to death, the more you feel alive.

Found the newfag

nut up or shut up

Kys

please kill yourself op. and let us watch.
tinychat it up.

Found the samefag

Least painful is death by cop. Go do some shit to some bullshit assholes you hate to get the police called then go joyride etc