Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rJ9y1c73-IM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gonna roll back the years with that Roque Santa Cruz card personally

>Name not Alex Hunter
Delete thread

>Pizarro

only old and worthless spic players

Started on new account on 6k with the starter pack and a discard/Dutch squad. What's s good cheap league to start?

>For this week only, we’re bringing back some of the most celebrated and highly sought after active players from the Americas who had significant impacts for their countries in past international tournaments.

What a load of shit, when has Kaka ever made an impact at an international tournament

>vardy 76
>kalou 80
You can't make this shit up. Garbage game.

I bet we'll get a 90+ rated Gerrard, just so EA can get some of those bindipper bucks

Any league is a good one at this point. Serie A probably has the best cheap players.

tbf I dunno who EA could really give us in terms of "celebrated and highly sought after active players"
I'm not really arsed about all these classic MOTM cards in general, no way I'll be able to afford a decent one.

Reminder it costs £8 on xtmmo to buy 100k

I'm not arsed enough about the game anymore to bother buying coins tbf. Especially with it costing £8 for 100k. Back in Fifa 14 you get a million coins for like £1.50 at this point.

Lol it's funny that you think that EA makes my money by releasing special cards. Do you really think that there are many kids who buy fifa points for some packs? Most people who play fifa are kids - kids don't have money.

MUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMY THERES A SPECIAL CARD OUT MUUUUUMMMMMY GIVE ME MOOOOONEYYYY OR ILL SHIT ON YOUR BED AGAIIIIIN

wtf how did kaka get such a good card?? I thought he was kill

Is there seriously any point in having a TOTS/TOTY/IF keeper at all? None of them can save anything every keeper in this game is honestly shit

>Do you really think that there are many kids who buy fifa points for some packs?

I can't tell if you're memeing me Hans

>tfw you're remembering that Hanraa's kid brother ran up 3/4 thousand pounds on his mom's credit card for FIFA Points.

>it's a your opponent is a balkan third worlder with 128kbps internet connection so the game turns into a 40 minutes long lagfest episode

>THAT DIEGO CARD

The feels

I have a 100k team. Do you reckon I could get that Kaka? I loved my MLS squad at the start.

Not a chance lad

Nice. Just gonna use 2 million coin teams in seasons for free then.

>Same stamina as normal

but why??

Anyone notce a lot more fluke goals in the top left and right hand corner recently. Seem to get like 2 a match since last update

Senpai all i concede is fluke goals

Can't believe he sells for 150k. Might just keep him for gens though.

Sell him immediately you idiot. He'll be 50k in two days

Is it just me or is every single keeper in this game shit except for Cech and De Gea ?

Seaman and Fahrmann were great for me.

Not a single keeper i've ever had has made more than 5 saves a match. Whereas when im up against De Gea or Cech they get 10+ saves/ Just played a match where i was constantly creating space with Messi and passing it to Benzema running into the penalty spot and its still getting saved or playing it to Modric and placing it into the bottom corner with the outside of the boot and it's still getting saved yet I use TOTY Oblak and Braithwaite gets a hatrick from outside the box

TOTS Oblak is one of the worst keepers in the game. Every time I play him I score at least 6 goals. I used him for 3 games and he didn't make a single save. Just get Seaman.

Kalou had a good season though

I have no money left at all or i would. Chielinni and IF Barzagli are doing incredibly well though as a CB pairing most teams aren't getting a lot of chances for now but still Handanovic saves 3 for every 1 goal he lets in

I just sold off my team to make an all Italian squad. Chiellini is bad this fifa imo, you're better off with Bonucci.

Are these Fifa 17 ratings? Where are you seeing these?

To be fair i usually use Bonucci but Chiellini has actually been pretty decent for me so far

He makes the dumbest mistakes sometimes. He's got one of the worst first touches out of any player I've used this year and he always falls over for no reason.

I've not really had that from anyone in my team yet. You should try Messi this year since he's only 350k definitely worth it he's better than most TOTY players i've used in that position

I've used him in draft. He's good but TOTS Griezmann feels very similar and is much better.

Chiellini is the best NIF CB in the game.

Yeah but Griezmann isnt Messi. I think its more of the "i have messi" which makes him stand out from the rest. I was using him there and just running down the wing destroying Roberto Carlos and then playing it through to Benzema

He's not even the best NIF Italian CB, and I'm a huge fan of his IRL.
Yeah him and Ronaldo feel special in-game, and do shit that high-rated TOTS cards from worse players can't. Same thing with legends.

Legends don't feel as good this year imo. I've been really disappointed with most of the ones I've tried

All the ones I've tried have been great, with the exception of Lehmann and Hierro.

I'm not saying they're not good players, they just don't feel as overpowered as they did in 14 and 15. On the other hand TOTS feel way better this year. I think players in general just play more true to their IG stats

Anyone used TOTS Sorrentino? TOTS Viviano just had a mare on debut for me.

Use Perin desu

TOTS Viviano is the best Serie A keeper IMO. Give him a couple more games before you dump him.

>le ebin bad handling and positioning man

Will do.

>paying 17k more for a marginally better keeper instead of upgrading your outfield players

wew

>using manlet goalkeepers

He's better in every stat bar speed and only one less in reflexes, plus he's 6'5 master race. Besides, 16k for a TOTS keeper is peanuts.

Viviano just made a clutch goal line save from a free kick in the 90th minute to save me a 2-1 win. Based.

Meanwhile my TOTS Buffon just finished a game with 0 saves and a 4.3 rating.

TOTS Buffon is, I don't care how he played for you but he's the GOAT on my squad

git gud

git gud

keepers are by far the least important position in the game, assuming you're using a decent gold one. It doesn't matter how good your keeper is if

you can't hold possession or stop people from getting into your box

Defending on nba2k15 is hard, chasing around someone through screens and shit

Come on m8, it's fuck all coins. Besides, if I was going to use a NIF keeper from Serie A I'd use Handanovic.

youtube.com/watch?v=rJ9y1c73-IM

That's a poor person mentality. 17k can build you a Div1 winning fitness squad, why waste it on a useless player?

is he autistic?

>poor person mentality
>says the guy telling me not to spend 17 (seventeen) thousand coins in a virtual game on a goalkeeper

Yes I think he is.

>implying poor people place more value on money than rich people

kek, this is why you're poor

Still better than Trudeau.

>I have never seen pre-2008 Totti play

>tfw no good Italian LBs since Fifa 13

As much as I'd love to see him rated 93-94 I can't EA doing it. And if you're saying that he should be lower rated you're wrong.

Criscito is decent senpai

Just played my first game with Bonaventura at LM and he was awesome. I'll probably just stick with 352. Maldini really should be a LB but EA are retarded.

Nice. I just smashed out a draft with Brian Laudrup at CAM, he's GOAT. Might see if I can afford him.

It sucks that all the classic iMOTM cards have their base card stamina still. That Kaka looks incredible but he'd be dead as fuck after the 65th minute.

Would kill for tbf

Looks decent tbf. Use him as a sub in your Italian team or something.

Is my Insigne broken or something?

He can't do a drag back

because hes a manlet

>Come up against all rare gold/Blue cards in seasons with a non rare gold team
Im in div 8 ffs

if they're in division 8 they're probably shit

>Dominate the guy but he scores a few lucky goals from outisde the box

I Know it all too well.

Once you realise this game is 70% RNG/Luck you start to enjoy it more.

Scenes when EA re-release that record breaker Klose from Fifa 14 for the European classic heroes.

That card was so based. I had him and TOTS Luca Toni in a 352 and would score 4-5 goals a game just from spamming crosses.

still waiting for a cheap and decent seria a rb

Bruno Peres is the best NIF RB in the game

Do you mean LB? Lichsteiner, Bruno Peres, UP Florenzi, and Konko are all good.

I used him in a 41212 team with TOTS Lewandowksi. Shit was fucking cash.

TOTS Mandzukic was amazing that year too.

Yeah, although every striker in the game that year paled in comparison to Ibra. Could never afford one of his IF's but his NIF was the best card I used in Fifa 14 by far.

>got CAM from 61 to 87 in two seasons
>he got about 12 goals in that time

>Canuck loves semen

Color me surprised

So true, corners were basically free goals

>Kaká
>92
Kaká wasn't a 92 even during his Balloon Door year.

Yeah. I think my record with him ended up being something like 270 goals in 180 matches. He was just ludicrously good.

Just used Ighalo and he's great. Who's a good partner for him, or should I play 433?

>the city of penaldo

tots or if

i play peres currently

maicon is to expensive, zuniga is still shit

I'm still fucking laughing
Holy shit he missed a penalty