HOLD THE DOOR

'

That was the saddest but best episode yet

;

-

=

`

/

I sexually Identify as Notch. Ever since I was a boy, I dreamed of having sex with single moms because I made a successful videogame. People say to me that a person being Notch is Impossible and I'm fucking dumb but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install blocks, a fedora and a diamond sword on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Notch" and respect my right to be the best living meme around. If you can't accept me you're a notchophobe and need to check your

>

is this form the books or did they think up this bit to get rid of him ? doe anyone know?

"

©®

>yfw you realise Bran was warged into Hodor
>yfw you realise Hodor was made to hold the door
>yfw you realise Bran killed Hodor

Shut up in the name of brave willys!!

[

]

I sexually Identify as Notch. Ever since I was a boy, I dreamed of having sex with single moms because I made a successful videogame. People say to me that a person being Notch is Impossible and I'm fucking dumb but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install blocks, a fedora and a diamond sword on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Notch" and respect my right to be the best living meme around. If you can't accept me you're a notchophobe and need to check your

!!!

{

>2016 still not read the last 3 books.

}

It is George Martin's idea but he hasn't published the book in which it happens yet.

_

+

~

@

#

And another.
see