What kind of diapers are those?

Cuddlz, or maybe tykables? Not sure

Hm. These are tykkables

Bump!

SAGE the fuck out of this shit.

is that way you fucking freaks.

>you will never be positioned under this

Aren't they DC Amor's?

Anyone diapered up now? Or planning on it?

someone link some vids pls for science

autistic fucks

Anyone got that set of the cutie in green pulluips/goodnites? She had drawn on her leg too,

I love this kind of diaper bondage.

I do not. Sorry m8.

No worries.

Do post more of that kind!

Aight, I'll see what I still got. in the meantime Enjoy some AB/DL Chloe.

Here you go

Keep it coming

here ya go.fucking Captcha

They are DC Amor's :D

more of a little than a dl tho

:(

Any idea if they're comfy? Or if they hold a lot of wettings/usage?

I'm personally just a DL that likes to look not wear. I'd be a Daddy I suppose, I hear they are alright.

I love these black ones.

B-But how you will you know if those black ones need changing, user?

Here a belty

Wah wah.

no we don't

Well if the Little isn't going to tell me when she pisses herself I'll have to perform regular diaper checks.

I wish I could find people in my area into diapers, i'd love to be a little girl but most the guys are creepers when I've tried CL.

Where do you live? I would take care of a little girl, (real girl, not sissy) and I'm not a creep.

new jersey.

Crystal?

Imagine going ot see a movie with your caregiver and being taken into one of these parenting rooms at the cinema/mall and being played with during the change, I'd strap you down so you can't squirm too much, Might have to gag you too if you make too much noise.

they look like the rearz princess

age? you got a pic?

I'm from north NJ, where you from user?

M here.

I'm from Philly btw

I dunno about public tbh. In private yes!

I'm 19. no pic on this computer.

tom's river.

this pic is so hot source pls

Sigh I'm from New Zealand. Any of you use f-list?
One of my characters if you ever want to make an account there and message me I'm happy to chat.

What's hot about it?

Nothing public, I'm not into that but I love the whole"Behind closed/locked doors" aspect of things. You can hear the crowd outside but they won't see you or hear you so long as you're quiet.

Sounds kinda scary. i'd die of embarrassment if anyone came in.

I don't know what f-list is. i may just make a kik or something.

I just remembered, I have Kik if you people want to chat/share pics I don't care if guy or girl, But I'm hetero so no dick pics please XD

engra12 is my Kik Name I think. I'm kinda new to it.

Nothing scary about someone coming in. the doors usually lock and I wouldn't do it if they didn't :P basically it's a room all to yourselves.

oh i thought you meant a public one where anyone can walk in. i like the idea of bondage on a bed like

the scat inside the diaper

But what if it starts leaking outside?

No no XD I wouldn't let anyone else watch what I was doing to someone I was meant to be changing. I'm not into exhibition. If ya don't want to get spammed, don't Post your Kik info, Just add me and the other user that was here if he/she gives it out too. I use Bluestacks on my PC to emulate Android Apps, that's how i get Kik on my PC.

Even better (btw i totally need source for that pic)

Not sure user, it was saved years ago. I have many more, but I get the sense this thread doesn't dig really messy diapers. Got an email?

Who would let their caregiver fuck them first before a change? Also If ya added me to Kik I could send you a link to F-list and kinda explain what it is.

More?

I am in the Passaic county area. Didn't think anyone from jersey was into this kinky stuff. Are you a woman?

what are your kiks?

yes, last i checked.

I wish they would still make this version...

people are into all sorts all over the world. I mean take me, I'm from New Zealand. Anyone have a fetish for Yoga pants/tights and diapers? My Kik is Engra12

you replied to both my own posts there mate :P It's engra12 I think the other user here is a bit shy but that's okay.

I would love to meet a woman that was into diaper fetish stuff. Hard to find someone though, 29 y/o dude here.

guys, i've never been able to get off while keeping my dick in my padding

any tips?

Super stoked, just ordered some diapers online, havent worn in a hot minute and pretty excited to wear again.

Always down to chat it up, straight male here, 24 but i'll chat it up with anyone

kik: ApatheticTurnip

Try fetlife. there are groups dedicated to this stuff. and I'm pretty sure there's a diaperbook or something here. if you want to get into it, broaden your searches to ageplay too, it's nothing pedolike because it's consenting adults that just want to be taken care of or take care of others.

oh sorry

yeah, i won't post my kik here just because of how it gets. but if you guys post yours i'll send a message. just reply here so i know to check.

A few things that work for me:

Reach inside (depending on how flexible the diaper is)

Vibrators can work for guys too.

Dont be afraid to have it face up. When it's wet, it really helps things move around down there.

wanheda19XX

Mmm that's hot.

I dont have many because the file sizes are massive on the originals. cba resizing.

im going order a pack soon though and take new pics

This is my fetish. Fuck before changing or during changing. More.

I think my big problem is that I've gotten used to pointing out towards the ceiling, not up towards my belly button.

trap?

dubs fucking get boys

Yea I understand, just send me a message on mine

engra12

no

kik is wanheda19xx

yeah my email is [email protected]

Adorable

Aight I'll flick ya an email, anything in particular you'd want?

Whatever you can get on here would be awesome