If you like ANYTHING with a penis you are not straight

> If you like ANYTHING with a penis you are not straight
> Traps and trannys are still men
> If you like them you are not straight

Prove me wrong

> Pic related, what a real man would love

...do strap-ons count as penises?

If you like getting pegged you are. It straight.m but watching a chick do another chick with strap-on is okay.

>Pic related, what a real man would love

Aids?

Is a finger in the but gay ?

>giving a fuck what some random aspie has to say about sexuality on 4chinz

Well you posted so obviously you do.

believe me or not, i like that, too. who cares about useless genitalia? if it walks like a female and looks like a female and is a human being and meets with my other preferences, i don't care if liking it makes me bi.

the thing is a vagina is not useless also it doesn't smell like poop so there is that

if the finger belongs to another individuum of the same sex, sure.

LOOK OPINONS ON THE INTERNET!!!

well, i never liked vaginas that much, but i am addicted to asses

Some girls have a feminine penis so it is OK to like them and your still straight.

Also, check em'

sweet i'll take the pussies you take the asses we'll be a team we should come up with a funny name how bout "Any which way but looser"

Kek
Also no such thing as a feminine wiener

You have such a strong emphasis on being a man, as though it matters... and then you turn around call a tranny a man. So you're saying a tranny is equal to what you are?

kek
if i ever get the chance to have a threesome, i prefer it to be with two chicks though

yeah that's exactly what I'm saying men have cocks females do not...unless it's a femmey cock then all bets are off

you are gay, admit it

i never lied to myself about the fact that i like both men & women though

me too but chances are it'll be a 1 sum for the rest of my life

and it appears you like feet, fag

You completely missed the point. You're an idiot and I now understand why you hold this opinion.