Millennials, you suck

Millennials, you suck.

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/factual
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm gen x, and all the baby boomers thought we were slack, unmotivated, lazy disaffected douchebags who did nothing but do drugs, fuck and get into trouble

Which was largely true. But it's better to say "20 somethings are shitty".

FF to today, we're starting / have started businesses, lived life, etc. And in come the millenials. And we couldn't wait to see what they brought to the table.

So instead of a bunch of rebels, living life, getting in the face of authority etc, you have the biggest group of fucking pussies that's ever existed. Whiny faggots Crying about their feelings. Blue haired, professionally offended people. Do drugs? Maybe, but only if it comes from some pharmacy, and only if it's an anti-depressant, something to deal with ADD or occasionally painkillers, so they can have a nap. Coke? Acid? Shrooms? Forget about it. These pussies are TERRIFIED of life. Constantly jumping at shadows. A bunch of idiots who parroted "stranger danger!" "don't do drugs!" and other childhood platitudes that we had the sense to laugh at when they were shoved on us, but these dips took it to heart, and dragged it into their 20's.

And causes. Holy fuck the never ending list of 'causes' they're all into. The never-ending parade of goody goody bullshit.

And then there's the work ethic. I'm all for slacking, but we understood that when we didn't work, we didn't get raises, promotions, etc. And we were happy with that, till we hit our thirties and we decided it was probably time to get off our ass.

But not millennials. hire them for a job, and watch them spend 6 hours straight fucking around on their phone. At review time, they list off the meager handful of accomplishments they did that year, then you never hear the fucking end of it about how they need recognition for the most pedestrian of accomplishments. They need a hundred likes on every picture they post, no matter what it is, so it stands to reason they need validation for doing their day-to-day work.

I love reductive cultural stereotypes, too.

bamp

Then contribute with your bias, you homo.

Stop bumping your own thread. You and I are the only ones here.

Thank you for your effort.

Thanks for the bump faggot.

Make that 4 of us. You're daft.

I know you're implying that it was ironic but I don't want the thread to die. I like these threads. They're spicy. You're just a faggot for self-bumping. So, you're welcome.

Millennial here, 1985.

The current state of affairs makes me want to lie and say I was born 6 years earlier.

Calling me out on my preference for tight man anus like yours won't dissuade me from self bumping. Bump.

>Make that four of us

You're not in the Avengers, dickhead. Stop delivering clichéd movie lines.

84 fag here. Read a few anthropology papers stating people born 81-85 aren't considered millennials by most standards

This is the most factual thing I've seen all day

Implying I even know that's from a superhero movie. Had you accused me of making a Star Trek TNG reference, I'd have been honored.

You can't self-bump. I mean literally, it doesn't make you climb the bump order. The algorithm accounts for number of posts and number of posters.

Fuck yeah! Take that wikipedia!

Cliches... find a way.

1983 here.
We're mostly a micro generation. Living a chunk of life before both internet and 9/11, makes a huge difference with the 'newer' millenials.

Says the millennial who likes the Avengers enough to see clichéd quotes everywhere.

I don't know if it's in the Avengers. It's just a shitty clichéd thing to say.

Your anus will prolapse if you imply any harder.

Factual? Opinionated, subjective, perspective. Fact, it is not.

It's called a proxy. They're easy to use, AND fun! You should see me on/int/.

I was born in 89. Technically a millenial but I don't identify with anyone who grew up with a smart phone.

Implying I have an anus.

1994 here yall a bunch of niggers
Bernie Sanders for pres
My gen is the smartest in the world. We are the internet. Prove me wrong
you can't
Keep hating and i;ll keep slaying
now all my ladies get in formation!

I read.... Some of this

dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/factual

Edgy, user. What's it like living on the fringe?

Millennial here. The vast majority of us are stupid attention seeking praise whores.

I was raised by baby boomers though, and instilled with a deep appreciation for hard work.

Take your Adderall and come back in a few.

A millennial that don't want to be a millennial can state anything. fag.

At the time of your self-bump there were 2 posters in this thread. Since I had already posted that means the other was you. No proxy involved.

Previous generations, we suck because you failed to raise us properly.

I'd definitely agree. We're like the Gen X addendum. The bit left over before the drastic change that those two events brought.

I was 13 when the internet came to my house in 1998. I didn't even touch the thing until a year later when I tore my ACL tendon in half and spent a year in a cast.

You're kidding me aren't you faggot?

Most of the millenials are smoking weed and ice.

Fuckhead.

Pics or it didn't happen faggot.

Well-played, user. Respect.

Ignoring the science that backs it up? Classic Boomer.

yea, we do

Most of those replies are you samefagging. You were probably born in '98.

What about that is edgy? There's a clear difference between people born after 1995 or so who had a cell phone by the time they hit 3rd grade and people who wandered around their town unsupervised in the early 90s.

>lack of opportunities
nigger excuse

Implying you wouldn't just accuse me of editing in MS Paint anyway.

Close, I was born in 2015.

Implying that I'd make implications.

Wasn't referring to what a person classifies themselves but to what society classifies them as. People born in 81-85 aren't considered millennials. It's a small group of people who had older siblings in gen x and aren't typically talked about when talking about millennials.
Unless your post is facetious, in that case, fuck you faggot

Fuck off you old piece of shit.

Kind of hard to seize an opportunity when it's been shipped overseas by a greedy Boomer who never gave a fuck about future generations.

Fuckin' A

UNDERAGE

Ouch, that hurt my ego!

How can I know if I'm a millennial?
I was born in 96
Does that make me millennial
If not being able to play decent video games as a child makes me a millennial and somehow inferior to an oldfag, then, quite frankly, you can keep it.
Yknow what else is gonna make you wanna bend back your fingernails over your knuckles?.. I've only been using Sup Forums for the last few months. Rape me.

2015 millennials are the worst. They want everything handed to them - food, shelter. Some of them won't even walk on their own two feet. They want to be pushed around in strollers. Get a job you 2015 moochers.

tfw I can't relate to anyone my own age because they're still poor drug dealers that blame everyone else for being poor rather than developing a skill that's marketable.. What's sad is that they all have degrees now and I'm the one who dropped out of school.. I guess having actual social skills and not having tumblr induced anxiety paid off. I'm a millennial and I fucking hate millennials..

I didn't imply you'd make implications. I implied you'd make accusations. If you're going to make an ironic, meta joke at least get the terms correct.

All I ask for are tits and validation.

It was funnier when I wrote it in the last thread.

But hey, I'm copypasta now. Yay.

I was born in '93, but I didn't get any sort of technology until I could afford it. The only thing I had growing up was an old SNES, but I rarely used that thing, i'd usually go out to the park or play hide and seek in the middle of the night. Shit was cash.

I'm a millenial in my 30s. I think people tend to group all millenials into people who are teenagers and those just being able to vote for the first time. I don't judge them because they're young and naive, but I judge the hell out of boomers and gen x'ers who get their panties in a twist over a bunch of young people who, at this point, have had relatively no impact on this world beyond cultural trends.

I let out a hearty sigh when I read this. It is an accurate description of my gen.

However you say gen xers were happy to slack till they were 30, bit of flawed logic there, most millenials haven't reached 30 yet so who knows. History might repeat and we'll get over it.

The world is different, very different. Much more difference than any generation of people has seen before us. Weak minds that can't handle this now have louder voices and we're in a time where we can accurately see just how many morons are out there. There's a lot, they're all special snowflakes, but they're certainly not all my age.

There is hope. I own a business, have worked hard all my life, have a well paid job I excell at and I'm not that different from others I hang out with.

also you're on Sup Forums, a community of underachieving overachievers who never go outside. Just how much that reflects you, that you bemoan aspects of people whilst being in a community made for that type of person, I do not know.

You implied that I'd imply, as my previous replies were not accusations but implications.

Yeah, at someone else's expense no doubt!

>I hate millennials because I'm a failure, even by failure's status
Get a load of this faggot.

Just stop. You fucked up the joke. Let it be.

>So instead of a bunch of rebels...you have the biggest group of fucking pussies that's ever existed
And they think that they're the rebels

This is why i'm so happy i have older parents. I'm 20, and i think it's fycked that anyone my age thinks theyre entitled to free schooling and thinks that laws should exist to keep them from being offended. Get a fucking job, and grow some thick skin. The world doesnt owe you shit that you havent earned.

Check your privilege and maybe cool it with your microagressions

I was born during the ass end of 80. Most classifications have this period overlap between gen x and y, so I'm not sure which i am technically. Although, I didn't grow up with the internet, I grew up with nintendo instead.

lol get rekt sarah

born late 88, spent most time outside playing, learnt how to cook healthy food from my mom, had to work in the workshop with my father when I was a kid, spent my holidays at my grandparents' farm and helped them run the farm and I have a good amount of common sense.

not all "millennials" are fucktards. It's the same thing I would say that the generation x is just a bunch of drug addicts. THIS is a lack of common sense that our society has to deal with, not generations

What black woman you know is named
>Sarah?

Please, Baby-boomers and hard-work? The only thing baby-boomers worked at was inventing clever ways to outsource work to poorer people, then open up a distance between 'them and us'. That, and child-rape.

Absolute scourge on this Earth, obsessed with convenience and self-validation through attaining the higher-ground in every concievable situation. Some hate the fags, some hate the nigs, I hate the fucking baby-boomers.

'91 here. fuck it just call me a millenial i don't give a single care.

Hey, no reasonable posts allowed in this thread. Tits or gtfo.

That's true, we all love our weed.

If you are an adult and still think taste in music makes someone cool or not then you are a fucking dweeb.

>not all "millennials" are fucktards.

i'd say 98% of millennials are fucktards. you just hang around to many of them to notice.

My dad beats me :(

>My gen is the smartest in the world
Said every new generation, ever
Things change, but the clash between generations of old/before and young/after has always been and will probably always be

cringe. SO MUCH CRINGE

Rollberon Martell

Yup. This is about right. No one currently under 35 could possibly have messed this country up as the boomers claim. The boomers fucked everyone, and like a bunch of faggots, blamed those younger than them

Millennial here.
>Coke? Acid? Shrooms? Forget about it. These pussies are TERRIFIED of life.

I have many friends that would disagree.
I did heroin for the first time at 17.

>The cuck generation

Millenials are worthless human waste. Our species will die out when tougher kids from less fortunate countries will walk all over us when they realise what a generation of weak sacks of shit we've nurtured.

I got a job doing something I'm passionate about, making good money doing it, and my 'friends' are whiny drug dealers and can't get better than a fast food job at penn station.. Not exactly sure how I'm a failure. It's just super annoying hearing them bitch everyday about not having good jobs, but they won't do a damn thing to change it.

Pretty sure anything 1990+ is definitely a millenial

According to the Social Security Administration, Sarah was one of the top 5 names for females born between 1980 and 2000.
So if we discount "urban" names like La-dash-ah and such, we come out with a figure of approximately go fuck yourself

Jesus Christ man you sound like the people complaining about your generation. It's all a circle of heckling young people are naive dumb with a lack of direction, and old people enjoy complaining and bitching. When the old people die that young generation before becomes old and bitch and complain to about the new generation. Rinse and repeat.

What about the "Gen Z" thing?

We'll that's on you for being a terrible nurturer.

Free schools are availiable in all countries you absolute jizzrag.

But thanks for the philosophical insight there 20 year old, i'm sure you're expecting someone to suck your little dick, shake your hand and tell you you're doing good.

Rallying unintelligently against people rallying unintelligently against things is perpetuating the same problem you're pretending to try and combat.

But well done for trying to understand.

There were hippies before millenials. Same shit, different method of delivery. Only difference I, as a millenial, am willing to throw out there is that we has internet.

And better selection of cheese