twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Germany or Sweden?

allahu ackbar?

heh

First post best post

Link to source

/thread

Close, Indonesia.

Her boyfriend wanted to fuck, she didn't so he returned with two other guys, beat and raped her then stuck that hoe up her vag and kicked it up into her stomach (the handle part) and she died Mr. Hands style.

But why..

How can you fuck a young vagina and not like it?! Even if you wear double condom that shit must feel at least somewhat good.

anybody got the image of her body? it was posted in a rekt thread yesterday.

What's that in feet?

Indofag. I heard that some dude shoved a mop/broom inside another girl's pussy

You should see her bf and his buddies. Skinny little dweebs that threw their lives away because brown people can't think past their dicks.

They are calling for a death sentence for all three. Think about that. What has to turn off in your brain to do something like that for a little fucky fucky and now you are going to die for it. Fucking dumb dumbs.

If this is the 14/yo girl that happened recently they arrested 12 dudes with 2 more still on the run. Not just 3 dudes.

I'm all for sodomy with wooden objects
Seems hot to force a woman to take a mop in the pussy like some next level sexism

But why kick it? That's literally taking it a step too far and it kills the crab

Then they eat dogs right? Classic Indonesia.

Indonesia = allahu akbar.

I know they do in Korea. Not sure about Indonesia, but wouldn't surprise me.

Lol i read Indoornesia.
time to sleep

Since OP is a fag

Damn breh

Thanks

Holy fuck.

Also, checked.

fucking hoe deserved it

If OPs xray pic is real, tha ts well past the stomach.
ruptured the diaphragm, in which case the girl would be able to breathe out, but not in, quickly running out of air in her lungs, paniking, trying so hars to take a breath, but she couldn't, after ~2 minites of that she would pass out, and begin convulsing as her brain dies.

thank you mr skeltal

>when you and your buddies reenact sexy magic girl AI

test

i was just about to ask for a medifag to explain... but im a little disappointed... i was expecting to die from bleeding therefor a good 5 min of "impaling pain"

Kek

Need an article

bestgore.com/murder/indonesia-girl-dead-garden-hoe-ram-up-vagina/

Well, with adrenaline/shock, just bleeding out wouldn't be that painfull after the initial penitration, yoi woild get more and more tired, then fall asleep.
how she died, that was 2 minutes or more of extreme panic as she died. Like a tight bag on her head.
again, if OPs x ray is the real one.