It's pronounced Faganese , his parents are likely from Faganon

You are from Auschwitzin province of Kikeland

Serbian

Armenian

Hispanic

Chile

He said nationality, not ethnicity you fucking retard

Think so, yeha

an American who's 1/256th European and can't stop telling their friends about how proud they are of their heritage

Turk or Armenian

Italien

There are some in Ethiopia

Greek

Uruguay

The Blue Oyster Club nation.

Some kind of lesser race

Բարեւ

OP here, I'm actually Norwegian. You americans don't understand that people from many races populates many countries. I'm as Norwegian and proud as any blonde.

You look armenian dude

OP confirmed refugee

Where are you really from you fucking parasite?

You look southern european. Spanish or italian or some shit. You might have been born there, but your family sure as fuck didnt originate in norway.

Brazil

OP here I'm Niggerian, you americans don't understand that people from many races populates many countries. I'm as Niggerian and proud as any rapper.

Sad. was expecting South America

Real OP here, im im not norwegian (obviously)

Faggotese

lol, I'm OP and I'm spanish

youre not norwegian you hælvettes utlæning, go fucking end your worthless subhuman life. litteraly worth less than a pack of dogshit

Fake, some guy said español a while ago

the rare albino small-dicked somali

>You Americans don't understand that no one on the internet lies

Armenian was the correct answer!

ցտեսություն

FAGGOT NIGGER LOVER SHIT SKIN

I hope the Turks gas your ass like old times

some type of nigger

You foreigners don't understand how stupid you sound when you compare a world superpower to your shithole country.

If Norway is so great, why didnt the global economy crash when theirs did? Oh wait...they were already fucked. BY OURS. BECAUSE OURS IS THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS.

youtube.com/watch?v=UGr2Ug1nu4A

OP here, not only am I born Norwegian, my parents and grandparents were also born in Norway, only my greatgrandfathers inmigrated here from Ireland.

My family is hard working and wealthy despite my looks. Your racism has no place in a country like Norway and I, as a Norwegian, have the same right to demand you to either be more respectful or leave my country.

Isn't this that faggot from buzzfeed whining that he is half Navaho and people confuse him for white ?

Actually Norway has about 2.5 times the wealthy per capita of the US. It is smaller in the world scale due to it only having 7 million citizens, which is around one forth of the population of NYC.

Pretty impressive if you ask me.

Shut the fuck up faggot

ALLAHU AHKBARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Nice try, mudslime

fucking terrorist

OP is a faggot

This

Your really hot, can I get your number? Ill suck your sexy cock.

The fuck, i am brazilian and look more white than you, tho i still black hair and dark eyes. I have a bigger face(mostly forehead), slower metabolism, broader shoulders, look more round and soft, etc. My dream is to be norwegian, its a problem(not being from the EU makes hard for me because my way of imigration is the portuguese passport) to imigrate to there, i will need to have a great curriculum or something i am yet to know, but as i can see, i am passable

you spelled rapist wrong

OP here. Actually I'm the guy saying I'm norwegiam, I'm not the real OP you faggots,

G E T M A D

E

T

M

A

D

>TROLLED XDD

>1/4th of the population of one city in the US

Whats impressive is the EU's ego. Every country has that bullshit "stupid american" meme in different flavors. But not every country has rovers on Mars or space stations discovering entire planets that are possibly habitable.

when your country contributes as much as the US has, then MAYBE you can talk shit. till then, practice what you preach and shut the fuck up. stupid people exist everywhere, including Norway. OP is living proof.

oompa loompa