Ask a guy who was on the 77th floor of the World Trade Center's North Tower anything

Ask a guy who was on the 77th floor of the World Trade Center's North Tower anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TuBnX7annm0?t=4m24s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when you entered hell, did you see hitler?

no, but I saw pic related. Was harrison Ford.

bump

so did you go to heaven or hell?

I had a parachute so I lived :)

jk

but seriously, I was just kidding about the whole 9/11 thing, but I was wondering recently. What do you think it would have been like to be alive and conscious on the top floor of the tower as it collapsed through the fire and flame, through all the rubble for that ten seconds until it hit the ground? How painful do you think? How fast unconsciousness set in?

For a uhh project.

not very long
i would imagine
panic, hysteria, trying to find options to survive
beat people, trample people
try to find a way out
then when it finally collapsed
you last thoughts would probably be wondering to yourself
what have i done with my life?
then blackness

who are you quoting?

WAS IT AWWESOME

Listen to that horrible noise on the phonecalla. Yeah, tons of concrete dropping on your head, you'd be pancakes before the building even hit the ground.

Gah, that noise is truly horrible.

but what would happen first, you get crushed, burned, or hit the ground? and in what order? I mean there must have been some seriously bad ways to go. 10/10 would jump from the window again.

not to mention the 10k+ gal. of jet fuel burning at steel beam melting temperatures. If you watch the first tower, it fell through the fire.

youtu.be/TuBnX7annm0?t=4m24s
it would sound like this

did you died?

if near the fire - probably killed on impact -
during fire - probably death from smoke inhalation
- these listed above were probably the second luckiest ones (the luckiest being the ones below who actually had a way to get out)
-
- some probably survived with burns if they quickly got out
- then to those above - it would be quiet panic at first believing they could be saved somehow
- as time passed they would slowly start to panic more then hysteria when they realize the fire was growing and no one was doing anything
- people would have probably got ugly and violent with each other
- the collapse would be a sense of freefall for a few quick seconds
- then the rubble would quickly start crushing and causing quick pain mixed with hysteria, fear - most probably passed out from fear
- then the rubble would have crushed everyone instantly
- just my thoughts

which year and which day were you there ?

interesting. points about the TCPI (tower collapse pain index)
-the north tower collapsed second and fell through the flames, and there was a big explosion as the collapse began, which meant that anyone conscious would have felt burned

-however, I would think most people would have died from smoke inhalation in that tower by the time it fell

-the south tower probably had a lot of people still conscious at the top at the time of collapse, but from the amount of jumpers, that shit was at least an 8/10 TCPI rating for some mother fuckers

just my thoughts. Any feedback would be appreciated

september 12, 2001

what's your oppinion of the conspiracies surrounding the event?

i think you are missing the worst part of the ordeal
the worst part would not be the actual pain caused when the towers collapsed
the pain would be extreme yes but would last a second or two before death - for most it would have been instant
-
the worst part would be the agonizing wait for the inevitable death
imagine sitting in your room hundreds of feet in the air with no option to leave
knowing that any minute your building would fall and you will die in the collapse

nigga I dont know why the government would fly 2 passenger planes into a building. This is not Syria, or even venezuela. This is 'Murica.

However, the way 40+ story building 7 collapsed hours later with no apparent damage was very mysterious. Check it out.

i already knew about building 7 but k

wow I never thought about the fact that those in the North tower would have probably realized the south tower collapsed and knew what was coming. And I though I was a thoroughly sadistic individual, sheesh! XD

But surely with all the smoke covering the windows, they would have had only sound of the other tower collapsing and speculation to go off of what was going on.

fire was hot enough to weaken the steel thus causing the eventual collapse of the building, pancake style, floor by floor, starting from the top. building demolitions usually take place from the bottom up.

>tl;dr
jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams but it gets hot enough to weaken the steel and bring the supports down.

i watched this whole think
fuk u

How are you going to kill Larry?

just went to the memorial - saw a steel beam almost all the welds were separated due to heat and stress. Fuck you conspiracy neck beards and your heat steel memes. Saw a pancake section with like 4 floors about the size of a small car. Probably some poor bastards mashed into the composite. When you eye those people's car keys and credit cards and shoes etc makes you sick. Then looking at all the foreign fucks taking selfies in front of the exhibits makes you want to vote for trump.

can you believe we built a fucking mosque at ground zero?

That shit was no pancake the building is in free fall which is impossible without explosives most of the jet fuel burned off on initial impact. Big black cloud dumb nigger

pancaking was just an expression of how the floors fell into each other. of course it fell at free fall speed because of how weak the steel was by the point of collapse. once one floor goes they all go. as for the jet fuel argument, most of it flooded down elevator shafts into the basement of WTC and continued to burn for another week at least.