Why am i attracted to this

why am i attracted to this..

something is wrong with me

Moar?

I mean...
I've seen worse.
At least you aren't attracted to vomit or dogs...
I hope.

how would you even fuck someone this fat? her vag must be inaccessible.

yeah but post more you weirdo

Seriously? You would rather fuck this than have, say, Hayden Panettiere throw up on you?

Nice face. I'd hit it. Chubby girls are the biggest sluts due to the low self esteem

sex is boring as fuck with girls like this, very limited with positions

lube up her belly button and try to get off before you fuck the ho-hos out of her

Fuck her right in the folds of her fat nasty stomach.

Also, they love to have things in their mouths.

Can confirm, lost my virginity to an orally-fixated fatty.

only pic i got dawg

Yep, something is wrong with you.

I wish I was more attracted to fatties. They have less options and will be more faithful. The hotties know they have options and get hit on all the fucking time, it's a pain in the ass to defend them from the wolves.

Mommy issues probably. Didn't get hugged enough as a kid, now you feel a need to overcompensate with an excess of flesh. At least, that's my best guess, I'm no therapist

No lies, there are some gorgeous looking fatties out there, but this is not one of them.

You got issues my bud

I'd pay to smell her farts

That is the one true way to make OP feel better; remind him that he could be far worse

I would smell a hot girl's farts. Not this one's though.

any woman who can walk and throw on some lipstick has constant dick options looks dont even matter. look at some of the fatties that nigs get knocked up. nigs dont really have a "too ugly" cutoff.

Yeah they do, it's that one fatty GIF where she's protesting something and shakes her fists. Blech.

I would. I bet her farts contain a sustainable amount of calories. And they probably taste like burger King.

I just literally threw up.

I WOULD BERRY

W
O
U
L
D

B
E
R
R
Y

kek lel

her > boxxy

lmao

Nothing wrong with you, you'll get chicks you love more easily, you're actually blessed