Hot teacher thread

Other urls found in this thread:

cumonprintedpics.com/viewtopic.php?t=25516
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She always wore tight dresses like these

My math teacher

Holy shit must've been hard to stay focused

My history teacher

You have no idea of the struggles of having a boner for 2 hours straight in a fucking Lesson.

>9fag
summer has arrived in style

English teacher on the far right

Perfect bum

You think i don't?

My English teacher in high school was hot as fuck. Tiny, slim thing, Blonde, huge tits, amazing ass, super cute face, legit looked like she was like 18. She had to take a leave of absence for a few months one year, I though I finally had some relief.

Turns out she recommended one of her friends to replace her.

Her friend was even hotter.

English class was constant suffering.

Any more of her?

Protip: moot confirmed that there was no significant increase of traffic during the summer. Also, during the winter, it's summer in the Southern Hemisphere, so it's technically always summer somewhere.

To conclude: you are a stupid faggot and only newfags use the summer meme.

sauce

try the internet you lazy little cunt.

You bet

Not sure they were posted on her a few months back.

My English teacher

isn't there a gif too? would love to see anymore pics!

know her?

post what ya got

She looks like the grill from flash

to me, summer means low-brow or uninspired content.
With the lovely 9gag watermark, I conclude it to be "summer" content.
faggot

prague?

Religion Teacher on right and Physical Education teacher in middle. Best high school.

dat shitty mouse tho.

just dump or post link

There you go.

ITT: pictures of girls, occasionally in a class environment.

Coincidence, then, that you fuckwits only start using it during the summer months, I suppose.

cumonprintedpics.com/viewtopic.php?t=25516
enjoy...

I've got much more

for the second time fuckface try the little blue triangle, there are features to help you stop being such a fucking disgrace.

Not a coincidence.
School is out for the summer, which implies an influx of "high-school" grade humour....which is often low-brow or uninspired.
faggot

feel free to keep posting

there isbjust somthing about her..

not my fault you're a sauceless faggot
also
>right click
>search google for this image

They sure didn't do it like that when I was a kid. I wonder what sex ed looks like at that school?

Too bad traffic actually goes down during the summer, nigger. Use the google button on your internet machine to look it up.

My teacher

>looking for inspiration

>Sup Forums

dude just fuck off.

Except that's not true. If there were more high schoolers here during the summer, there would be more traffic to the site than usual. We know that does not happen. Plus, we would have that all year round anyway, because all the high schoolers in Australia and South America would be here during our winter.

So the summer thing is retarded and false any way you slice it.

>which implies
>implies
I don't give a fuck if traffic goes up or down, "summer" simply means shitty content that appears during the summer.
faggot

Any one interested she teaches Spanish
>not me next to her

how is a post on Sup Forums making you this butthurt?

Then it's just shitty content. Doesn't need to be called "summer" because it's not different than regular, ol' shitposting any time of the year.

Yes pls moar

He's a summerfag

>shitty content that appears during the summer
i'm fucking dying over here, if you really think shitty content only happens during the summer you are a mindless fucking drooling moron repeating the buzzwords he learned from Sup Forums.

someone actually trying to drop facts
>well ACTUALLY, moot says traffic goes down

what the fuck. this is not the place for logic.

Lol it is summer on b all year now, those new friends seem to have Internet access not just in the summer.

Fuck off and stop derailing the thread.

>being this new
"summerfag" implies that a different group of people show up for the summer, thus increasing traffic and shitposts.
"summer" has never simply referred to shitposts that happen during the summer.
you have no argument. kys

Stop arguing you faggots. And the dude complaining: get a life. If you're really butthurt over that 9gag watermark then just kill yourself and be done with it.

>buzzwords

Nailed it. You can always identify the absolute shittiest, dumbest posters. They're the ones who use words like "summer", or call everything "meme" or accuse everyone of being a "cuck".

these are awesome...

No u

>look at me! i fit in on /B dad! zozzle!

no.
I'm a summer fag
fuck you

i forgot what the thread was about.

So, she's voting Trump then?

more bro?

fags who say their teachers are hot
>ITT: 17 year-olds

Derailing the thread? This is a summer thread now, boi. 12 yrs and under only. kthanx.

daaaaaaaaam

MOAR

I'm 29, I've had some hot grad students as teachers for low level undergrad classes. Not all teachers are high school teachers dude.

Hey, I said my teacher WAS hot.

That was like 15 years ago.

Miss Hannah

Nigger that was posted on 9gag like a year and a half ago faggot.

i never digitized my poloroids either. i have nothing to offer.

They ever claimed it was THEIR teacher. The thread was just about hot teachers. Like, in general.

You're dumb as fuck