This cancer was posted in my university group. help me stop it before it metastasizes

this cancer was posted in my university group. help me stop it before it metastasizes.

docs.google.com/forms/d/1qhexKc0OAOlMgSShDti-YfyT30wdaiz_NcIVN424lvU/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VxQP_VTvu40
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women's studies as a BS lol

GENDER STUDIES IS NOT A FUCKING SCIENCE REEEEE

come and see

bump

Woman's studies BS my ass.

>mfw

spammed the fuck out of it for ya user

It's 2016 and people who aren't feminists are still around? Even the fucking president of Canada is a feminist.

F

this isnt your average everyday feminism. They actually want women's studies as a BS. Now fuck off cuck.

How is the answer to number 3 not feminism?

docs.google.com/forms/d/1qhexKc0oaolMgSShDti-YfyT30wdaiz_NcIVN424lvU/viewform?fbzx=2765430227877208600

Alison Piepmeier
[email protected]

>They actually want women's studies as a BS

Why shouldn't it be? It's just as much of a science as physics, biology, chemistry and other critical theories. Racist.

Hoping to provoke as many as possible ofc

wonder if i can post the entire first act of macbeth

as any facts

True

Bump while i take

Kek

remove this part and maybe they will read it thinking its oc

Op is using you retards to get your IP adresses, this happened last month with a different user...

kek'd at your tabs

Fucking kek!

Am I doing it right?

Lel

Nice b8, m8

how does google docs show ip addresses?

Those tabs tho

Trust me it happened last month where a guy made a thread exactly like this and it turned out he ended up getting almost 200 peoples IP adresses

who the hell cares about giving out their IP address anymore? This isn't 2010

Well, use a vpn just in case

>Women's and Gender Studies is only offered as a Bachelor of Arts (B.A), and not a Bachelor of Science (B.S)

>they honestly expect something made up about fairy tales to be considered sience

just calling it art makes actual artists cringe

OP here. I'm not that much of a faggot. This was posted in my class facebook group

Indeed

>Does the fact that Women's and Gender Studies is only offered as a Bachelor of Arts (B.A), and not a Bachelor of Science (B.S) prevent you from pursuing it as a major?

>Women's and Gender Studies
>Bachelor of Science

[bombs internally]

newfags

I wonder who could be behind something like that...

Hi, I'm Sarah and I don't like feminism

put this as all the answers:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>women and gender studies
>anything but fiction
pretty sure arts is a good place for it

nice b8 but really? racist instead of sexist? try harder m8

----the joke---->

once you change that value, how do you save it?

plz explain because im retarded and havent done any coding shit since highschool, but i enjoy fucking with tumblristas

can someone please cap this thread and the answers, these are gold

forgive english

10/10

This is poetry.

The only book b/rothers

more of forgive english please

Book 2

what exactly would he do with it though?

can someone PLEASE cap this so i can make it a best moments of Sup Forums post, this is gold and i have to do hw rn

loled

Good for that cuck. Im surprised he's not gay yet

you inspect and thats the code used as the script therefore its spammed to all fuck, hope they dont fix it though. fun to fuck with online polls and other random bullshit to do with values adding up.

lost

You motherfucker. Now I have to listen to it.

Send you pizzas. Normally I would say that's how pathetic Sup Forums is now, but really I wouldn't mean it. However when posts like are made it shows you just how greatly Sup Forums has fallen. Then you have this faggot STILL crying, it's a shame he's anti-feminazi or he could have a safespace by now.

are there any nice anons who wanna cap the best responses here?

part 2

forgive english fag here, 10/10

new meme frog

>tabs
fucking kek'd at this more than your shitty meme froge

kek

O shit waddup

you can't send pizzas to ip addresses stupid

Kek

i get the sell virginity on ebay
i get the google searches about dat boi and how to unrape sis
i google those too
but
BUT
I CANT IGNORE THE GOOGLE SEARCH ABOUT THE WHALE VAGOO
WHY user? WHY WOULD U SEARCH THAT?

>KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=VxQP_VTvu40

to have a whale of a good time :?

In America, feminism is completely different.

Everywhere else, feminism is for equal rights for women.

In America, they use it as an excuse for anything not going their way. Oh Ghostbusters with a female cast is not being received well? Mysogyny.
Tracer from Overwatch standing with her back to the camera? Sexism and oversexualization of women. Men not holding the door open? Mysogyny. Men opening the door for them? Male asserting privilege.

If anything, abandon the word feminism and use Equalist. Its been far too tainted by faggot ass white women who don't want to try but will bitch about everything.

try harder faggot

blyaaat vobse

>totally unironic, non-meme tabs
XDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit top fucking kek

prove it

You're such good little slaves. Spreading the misogyny for all the rich men who don't know how to computer. You think you'll be rewarded for your efforts by big daddy Warbucks someday, but you will not. You are a hate machine for no fucking reason whatsoever, and you're doing it for free. Good job, niggers. Keep working.

B8

Winner right here.

fucking great, I just got accepted there and I plan on going next semester.

Fuck. I love this one.

This Is CoC in SC?

yup

Well if it isThey havnt posted anything on their facebook page about a club...

Obviously he's doing it for the keks.

looks like you should post your dick fam

Welcome to the internet hate machine.

If you don't like it, fuck off.