ITT Why Trump?

ITT Why Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-hnVDAG65WU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because it will be HILLARIous

Because fuck the world and fuck you too

because he's the best candidate by a long shot. He'll likely be the best president we've had in 3 decades.

the best president in decades?

thats hilarious.

>thats HILLARIous

to be fair, the bar has not been exactly put that high. little Bush was the worst economic disaster in the history of america and the current guy was caught trying to buy a senate seat before he even got into office.

Hillary got caught in that entire BENGHAZI thing, and her emails probably contain incriminating evidence about it too.

Because Trump is going to make me rich OP
along with the rest of brave enough to usher in Trump's economic revolution

also there will be less white people here by the end of Trump's term, so there's that

don't get me started, I knew one of the guys that died, played an old style lp mud with him often.

>he's the best because I say so

kek

2016 still blaming Bush.

Even Republicans admit Bush fucked shit up
don't be a faggot

>durr Benghazi
>e-mails durr

durr

i'm sorry to hear that user.

honestly my biggest problem with clinton is her moral fiber (or lack thereof). we still dont even know how she feels about certain issues because a decade ago her answers were completely different.

but I will say this: her husband ushered in a microscopic golden age economy wise.

not that user but Clinton got lucky with the dotcom boom

otherwise, he opened our gasoline reserves and that's why gasoline was so cheap

not the most environmentally conscious person
and in the end Clinton just gave in to greed (see=deregulation of Wall Street)

I can see why people don't trust Hillary

Would you rather have Hillary? And it will be funny to see everyone get pissed off.

Sanders supporter?

Tell me, how much money do you think taxing 1% of a population is actually going to raise? How much money do you think it takes to run this country in its present model, let alone with free healthcare? sanders, his campaign, and his economic advisers are delusional about the figures they generate.

stating the facts is not "blaming"

when lil bush took over the US budget was 1.8Trillion. To put that in perspective taxes for individuals plus companies on that year where 1.4Trillion.

When Bush left office the US Budget was 4T, and the total income was still 1.4Trillion.

so since you can't prove Clinton is a unconvicted felon you make her out to be you're just gonna switch to Sanders?

ohhhh k

This election is bullshit. I'm not voting, they're all fucking terrible for one reason or another.

If I were held at gunpoint, I'd probably go with Hillary but that's not saying much. I had to be put under threat of death to support her.

>lil bush
look you shut up I'll have you know my penis size is comparable

because fuck you, that's why

MAGA

because hot girls are voting for him

>lil bush
don't take it personally, I am just trying to make sure you don't confuse him with papa bush, who I actually liked quite a bit.

America is already great

also Israel is driving us into the ground.

I know
it's a joke
not really fond of republicans much, though
Bush was the head of the CIA too, which you might think would rustle some jimmies

Trump is pro-Israel
and both Clinton and Sanders could be counted on towards working out a 2-party state, so whatever

I dunno user some of those "girls" look like traps

They're all pro-Israel, thats the problem. Netanyahu walks around condemning the rest of the world for brutality and corruption while ignoring the genocide hes responsible for in his own fucking country.
>genocide that we've been funding for decades now

lesser evil and he isn't a shill

yeah but forcing Israel to go 2 party state isn't actually "pro" what Israel wants so no

cont. and remember when he came over here to threaten us about the Iran deal? that was fun.

I know right? it is about time that he finishes the job

you mean that deal where we give them 150B to fund terrorism and they sign a piece of paper saying "ha ha"?

Because Americans are dumb

This
half this thread should be in Hillary's Re-Education Programs by the end of 2017

No I mean the deal that ended the gas crisis and led to a peaceful compromise over their nuclear project.

I'm not dumb
I have a very logical reason why I like to eat nothing but bacon cheeseburgers
and fries instead of a salad

>give them 150B
>just like the EU is giving Turkey 3B as well as expediting their application to join the union
>while they let ISIS agents and refugees freely cross their borders

>papa bush, who I actually liked quite a bit.
oh yeah?

I voted Dukakis.

why not Trump?

Oh please, does it really even matter?

At this point what difference does it make?

whoops, huh user?

Hitler didn't build the Berlin wall tho

youtube.com/watch?v=-hnVDAG65WU

what part of the deal did you like better? The part where iran stopped dismantling the centrifugues it pledged to take out or the part where they captured US sailors and want to kick US off the red sea?

Everybody knows that deal means shit and Iran is laughing all the way to the bank

He hadn't saved up enough Jewish skulls yet.

Putin should have nuked Istambul when he had the chance.

Srsly? You're a Hezbola supporter? They exist?

Because the absolute madman is going to MAGA

>be Trump
>leader of USA
>starts building border wall, costs over 1500 hammers
>"good thing I have most of my cities on production"
>3 turns later, almost ready to be built
>"BORDER WALL has been built by ENGLAND"
>tfw
>next turn
>"United States has declared WAR on ENGLAND"

You don't have to be a Hezbollah militant if you have half a brain to recognize the hypocrisy going on. Genocide is bullshit, no matter who's doing the killing or for what cause.

We still dont even know the details of our own solar system yet, and we're wasting our time killing each other over whos savior walked on whos land or who killed this or that. Its all bullshit.

There is no lesser evil here
trump will start a race war
Hillary will start a civil war

You again?

captured US Sailors who WERE IN THEIR WATERS and let them go 15 hours later.
Yeah, fuck Iran for capturing a potentially hostile military force in their waters.

If Iranian sailors accidentally strayed into US waters they'd still be in Guantanamo

this has to be bait

Probably the part where our economic situation immedately improved afterwards. It's always great being able to afford food.

The soldiers that got captured were violating Irans borders. Sure they were "lost", but isn't that what all intel operatives would say if they got caught behind enemy lines? How do you think Obama would've reacted if Iranian soldiers just randomly showed up and started playing dumb about their whereabouts? Ask yourself if thats a logical conclusion to come to after the tension thats been going on between the US and THE REST OF THE WORLD.

Ah the "I lost so this is universally unimportant" gambit

he says, contributing nothing while claiming hes victorious.

well i didn't make this thread for a logical argument, i guess.

The only reason there's genocide is because Hezbollah is using Palestinian people as human shields. When your enemy uses schools and hospitals full of people as bases of operation what are you supposed to do?

Well surely the answer is keep killing innocent civilians and wonder why they hated you in the first place.
>obviously
>what other conclusion is there to come to?

Kek

sure kid. tell me were you shitting your diapers or picking your nose when all of this was happening?
stay mad faggot Obamas far worse than Bush ever was. even the democrats say that.

Yes the answer is obviously to let yourself get attacked without retribution. How could they be so blind?
fucktard

facts, that's HILLarious.

The answer is something called "diplomacy". A foreign concept, I know, since you'd rather sit there circle jerking till kingdom come and wondering why nothings getting accomplished.

>turn the other cheek

isn't that a thing or am I just woefully out of touch with religious tenets?

Not him but separation of church and state should be a thing. Don't drag turning cheeks into this. We are the big dog on the block. Sure the smaller ones fit into the smaller holes in the fences while they're running from us. But at the end of the day we are it. You don't get to be "it" if you're to busy turning cheeks.

God damn it.
Too*
Fuggin mobile.

Ahhh okay, I'm talking to someone who knows absolutely nothing about the Israeli/Palestine conflict. Sorry I wasted my time.

Just an FYI - turn the other cheek is Christian - the two warring groups are jewish and muslim. So you're wrong on all accounts.

Everybody is shit. No one president will fix all of the fucked up stuff in this country. It would probably take at least 3 consecutive good presidents with equally good Congress to unfuck the nation.
I'm thinking Trump if it comes down to him and Shillery. Mostly for shits and giggles

I heard he was going to make America great again or some shit... sounded legit I guess

I'm talking to a moron with 0 reading comprehension.

Thanks for playing, faggot. I'm sure once you reach high school, things will get better.

by the way "LALALALA YER DUMB LOL" is never going to be the victor's stance.

Israel has been killing Palestinians indiscriminately whenever they got the chance. They have been slowly taking over the land that once belonged to Palestine.

That being said, I fucking hate Palestine as well. A bunch of monkeys throwing shit over the wall at Israel and then crying when they get bombed into the stone age.

If only they'd show up to the negotiating table.

Oh wait, there isn't one. Because Bibis a dick.

because we are pretty much fucked either way

sincerely, every presidential election ever.

the land belonged to the jews before the palestines and belong to others before them and so on

Damn the Bernie shit with BLM was the reason I left the bern camp and inevitably the democrat party all together. I wasn't really paying attention to anything until then. I was all Bernie bc funded by unions and not banks. I had no idea who he was. Then that shit happened. He fucking bowed out to two fat angry racist niggers and I straight up said "well fuck that guy". I've hated Hillary since before she was a thing. I'll be voting trump regardless of who else gets the other nom. True democrats went republican a long time ago.

>true democrats went republican a long time ago

go on..

I'm also a chef at Wendy's

This is my problem, right fucking here. "This land used to belong to these guys a while back but now it belongs to these guys, ILL KILL YOU OVER IT". --the entire conflict in a nutshell--

>hurr durr bernie let niggers take over his rally

faggot

yeah well you wouldn't think that if you were trying to get your country back

Trump seriously has the fuckin sexiest female supporters, it's ridiculous. News says women hate him, it seems like the fat ugly angry women hate him. The sexy ass beautiful young women love him

money can buy "supporters" who look like anything

Good call user! Well said

People who claim her email cover-up is unimportant can only be shills or completely ignorant of the matter

Trump is fucking retarded

prove it's a "cover-up"

Just saying whenever a president takes office the economic status of the country always changes. It's not that big of a deal if Trump turns out bad. Will be in for four years and will be out.
>inb4 ww3
There is no way anyone would want to fuck with Trump knowing our military prowress

then why is hillary buying all the ugos

faggot you're gonna get dogpiled over that one

CAN IT HIPPY

"What's a supply gut?"

if she had just said at the beginning "yeah I fucked up" it would have blown over and be done with but she didn't she lied and fought and did everything she could to make it go away that's the problem

Ugo’s is a modern Italian diner where the menu changes to accommodate the freshest local ingredients available. The chef’s interpretations of traditional Italian dishes are prepared in a warm neighborhood environment. Chef Hasson only uses the highest quality ingredients, and utilizes local resources to create his menu.

This is a bad thing?