/thread

gee willikers

Zimbabwe

Looper

Romperstooper

Desu

TrinidadandTobago

Zimbabwe

I think it's "Nigga, please" but I could be wrong, haven't seen that show in a minute

Zangief

Bepzinky

Bapsangi

Basmati

CHAMPIGNION

Bazingababababa

Benedick cucucumer

I'm gay as shit and also I have an attitude problem. I believe that I am better than other people. I also believe that being way gay acting is synonymous with being a computer geek. I FAIL. Blame TBS and the shitty people who watch me on TV. They suck. My show sucks and I am also stuck up like a queer with panties that I am wearing.

Bojangles

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Banana

Hold the door

Eureka

come on just touch it

Haha, Gary!

A sphincter says what

TnT? Not that faggot.

The only people that enjoy The Big Bang Theory are fucking idiots.

Beanboozld

Its "you're in my spot", you clueless faggot

what?

FLAMINGO

Bepzingi

gotta blast!

Bukkake

Gestapo

Yourginseathorpe

bilba labingi

ayeeee thats mildly adequate.

boom shakalaka

Bumblebee tuna

treblinka

boznizzle

kekventura

bazooka

ballistic missile

holocaust

Lol watsky

I believe the catch phrase you are referring to is "Bazinga". But Sheldon Cooper is also known for such sayings as "that's my spot", "I'm not crazy- my mother had me tested" and "*knock knock* penny?" compulsively repeated 3 times. He's quite a beloved American television character. I do hope he marries equally beloved Amy Farrah Fowler in an upcoming season. To many more wonderful seasons of the Big Bang Theory!

top zozzle

Put it in me tyrone

Don't you mean spose?

Beam Beam Beam Beam Beam Beam

I have the aids!

A finger up my ass. BAZINGA!

>autism: The Post

New Zealand

barzoople

Manitoba

shutup peny u dont evn into syens

assburgers