If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses, pics preferred

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10128089
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wear tight tank top and really short skirt all day. No underwear.

nice, any punishments? also are you into asian girls?

i get to rape them whenever i want. punishment would be me raping them.

Asian specifically
first offense would be the back of the skirt tucked into the skirt, revealing their ass

Black/White strappy top with grey trakkies and ugg boots.

Punishment no bra with it next day

that will do me

second, stripped to nothing but a short skirt
hands cuffed behind their back
displayed at the cafeteria
with a dildo machine fucking her in the pussy

kek

maybe make the punishments harsher for asian girls only?

third
lock her in a wooden stock
free for all to take turns and rape her

I bet u get off hearing other people's punishments fucking degenerate

are these rules/punishments only for asian girls?

strawpoll.me/10128089

you still here?

bump

I'd make a rule that girls have to let any guy grope them anywhere

first offense: no top for a month
second offense: naked for a month
third offense: naked and wrists tied behind back for a month

However, the third offense is different if the girl is asian. she's immobilized and forced to become a permanent "fetish station" for the rest of her classmates. The fetishes that she hates the most would be found out and she'd be put in contraptions catering to those fetishes

All girls must leave school with a creampie. but must not be caught earning one. First offense birth control taken away. Second offense forced insemination by hand with random student. 3rd offense faculty gang bang.

Result: girls must have sex to avoid getting pregnant by the nasty old teachers or random losers.

bump

what's forced insemination by hand

you shove a handful of semen up in there.

Every girl must give blowjobs whenever requested. Punishment is being caned and going around naked showing the stripes, with gangbangs added for subsequent offenses.

All girls must have a "master" which guide them with a leash through their classes, and must serve their masters in anything they request, wherever they request it.

Punishment for offense 1: Must wear rope bondage under clothing for a week.
Punishment for offense 2: Must attend a 'reeducation' class where they are taught to be submissive, obedient, and please their masters.
Punishment for offense 3: A day in the stocks, naked for all to use.

anyone into asian girls feet?

hnng

it'd be hot if a really cute popular girl got a nerdy creep as her master

bump.

bump

Tartan skirt, no panties, clean shaven.

>Offense 1: 10 Spanks
>Offense 2: Shorter skirt, messy hair and a blowjob
>Offense 3: Fuck, cum inside and must be nude for a full day following me on hands and knees doing whatever the fuck I want