I'm feeling pretty shitty right now. How about a feels thread?

I'm feeling pretty shitty right now. How about a feels thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnKZ4pdSU-s
vocaroo.com/i/s0qeG97Gnxp3
youtube.com/watch?v=d3q_0UP6sck
youtube.com/watch?v=DNfBdzpG6L4
youtube.com/watch?v=XiCrniLQGYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I'm feeling shitty right now, please prolong this sadness instead of cheering me up Sup Forums.

I'll sinbg you a song OP, pick one and I'll do my best. Pretty drunk.

The guy that did that also did this poem and it kills me every time youtube.com/watch?v=vnKZ4pdSU-s

It would be mad world right now i guess.. That song always kinda hit me bad.

That's actually a good thing though because everything works out for him in the end and it will for you as well.

Wow.. thank you. I thought about laughing at first but now I'm almost crying.. Feels good. What's wrong with me?

vocaroo.com/i/s0qeG97Gnxp3

not my best but agai n pretty hamemerd. hope you like ity, feel better OP

That is literally the highlight of my week! Thank you so much! Why are you doing this for a stranger?

ouch

because my gf used to sing for me whenn i was sad and it meade me fall asleep and feel better
she's gone now but u guys are still there so now i can sing for you

Someone post the one with the dad trying to contact his daughter.

Shit.. She sounds like a good one. What happened?

free flowers

I'm still afraid to tell my girlfriend that I'm sad. We're together for 2 years now but I have this thing in me that tells me I have to be the strong man. It kinda kills me because I'm sad a lot and would like someone to talk about shit like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=d3q_0UP6sck
for the nights im awake at 3am contemplating to kill myself or not.

her dad died and dshe moved 4 states away ot help her mom. tried keeping it up but we jujst sorta faded out. with a good girl right now but miss her singingh. she's married i think, haevnt chekced in a while

Reptile spotted

you can be both man. weakk men hide what they feel, strong men embrace the weakness as part of themsleves. if shes worth it shell see that

That sounds hard. How long did it take you to get over it?

Open up communication. Ive learned the hard way that sometimes they'd rather hear all the bad than to find out about it when it does something horrible.

youtube.com/watch?v=DNfBdzpG6L4

I could never imagine to cry infront of her. Sometimes it's really hard because it just hits me when I'm drunk. But I hid it everytime. What if she doesn't understand me? I mean I have no real reason... I'm just down from time to time.

Gonna agree with . Have you ever thought that maybe being strong isn't playing the 'tough' guy, but sharing what you feel? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think women (especially the one you purportedly love) want you to be stoic and noncommunicative.

you never get ove them, but it turns into sweet pain after a whiole. like remembering an old dog you loved amnd the times you had together. wish i had a recoridng of her singing though,my one real regret

Think about it this way: You'll open up to her, you'll work on your sadness together, and you'll end up building something together that's far more than just "AYY GURL NICE ASS"

And by the way, I'm speaking from a position of just completely fucking guessing here. So I apologize if any of what I'm sayin is completely wrong. I have horrible oneitis for a girl, personally, and I have the terrifying feeling that I'll never get over her.

You dont need to cry in front of her, just open up to her on how you feel. I know society drills into guys heads that we men need to be all macho and unfeeling, but bottling that up can do some serious shit. You say youre worried about her not understanding you, but what if she does? Your relationship will be that much more open and intimate.

i fucking love neil hilborn

i've found this makes the whole topic easier to aproach.
youtube.com/watch?v=XiCrniLQGYc

OC from inside a porta-potty

It's not like I'm playing the tough guy. I'm more like the funny one for everybody. I'm kinda worried she won't see me as that anymore when I tell her. I don't know what will happen after that.
But it never leaves you? That singing thing sounds so important, couldn't you ask her to sing for you one more time?
It's not like I'm a macho guy or something.. not at all. And I talked to a buddy of mine about it, I'm just scared to tell her.
You're actually making sense there.. But what if she doesn't? I mean she wouldn't break up with me but it would make everything weird.

Saw her with another guy?

Yeah , how's things?

at middle age
wow that one hurt.

I believe in you user.

hey Sup Forumsros, I just feel a little sad. Found out my S/O cheated on my awhile ago and I just feel gross about it. Really put a damper on my self confidence. What do?

Fuck u all at least you got some one to talk with about your feelings i lost my mother when I was 4 and my dad is a big fuck head anger issue mother fucker besides im fat fuck
Tbh the only problem i have in life that i cant get pussy and yeah im a sandnigger

Don't blame yourself. Her cheating is due less to your value as a person, but to her greed and want for attention.

dud, tell him/her to fuck off of ur life, no matter how much u love him/her it will happen again if u stay with them

This one thousand times

Did he ever return?

sad now

lol stupid animals.

>...... buried inside the guitar case.

His cheating. He wants attention all the time from others and I feel like i'm not enough. I dont have the best face or body but I at least thought I was okay.

Did you stay with a cheater?

Fucking hell. I feel like I'm in this situation with a girl right now, except I'm too beta to say a word to her. I'm straight up stalking her at this point, wondering what it would be like if she was mine. She's in my study hall, never say a word to her. I've changed my path to the bus so I can walk closer to her, still haven't fucking said "hello" for the two years I've known her.

Shit, this got me bad.

I did, worst thing I have ever done, she cheated on me two more times before I decided to let her go

you dont need gf, I can suck your dick.

I cant feel for subhumans. the more them dead the better. but only bad thing is that often the most "decent" of them (if You even can call them that) are dead, and the worst of them are alive and do their evil things.

:0

This is the sentiment that leads to so much pain. Every one is human. Blind hate kills all of humanity.