S/fur

s/fur

Checking in.

Ya, Sox play on the south side of the city which should say enough. Back in the early 90s there was public housing just across the highway from the stadium (still there, just abandoned). There was urban legend that people found bullet holes in the stadium seats likely from people with rifles off these high rises. It wasn't true... but I guess the rumor gave people ideas because after it spread it did become a thing. At one point they found bullet holes in the scoreboard and 3 of the upper seats.

Yeah that doesn't sound like a good place to put a stadium.

I think you told me about that legend, or someone did. It's not something I would have liked to find out for myself. Or maybe I would, but only at a game.

I take it your brother made it back alright?

Ya, he did. I had to explicitly ask him if he made it back to the station though.
Teenagers eh?

Damn kids these days

Glad he made it back though, good to know you're watching out for him.

And here my brother is leaving for a month in Thailand and I'm all "Don't bang any 12 year old boys!"

>*Don't*?!

I really am not sure if this whole thread is a joke to make fur look bad because it's doing exactly that.

Haha, getting caught for that in Thailand basically means you never leave the backcountry jail-hole.

How so, friend?

this thread is for people to get free spiderman pictures

I would not trust my brother anywhere else in the world, he could barely handle school.

But Thailand sounds pretty awesome

Frankly thought anything went there, heheh.

Hey GT.

Here come dat pop'

Greetings Mer Hotshot.

Might be tight. I have no desire to go. I would go to Fiji or some Indonesian islands before mainland Thailand.