You have to ten seconds to justify why you haven't been laid by two girls at the same time

You have to ten seconds to justify why you haven't been laid by two girls at the same time.

Pic related, if a 14 year old skinny jewish boy with an IQ of 80 AND a small penis can get laid by two hot blond chicks, then you literally have no excuse.

except for the fact that that particular scene happens in a dog's dream, but hey semantics right?

it cost to much to get laid by one, the fuck would I pay double for

And is ya know. A work of fiction.

Ive been in threesomes with 2 girls at once multiple times. With different girls.

Fuck you. I'm going to watch R&M again.

Also,

I've yet to be in a twosome, so that seems a bit unrealistic. My wizard powers haven't helped in that regard.

>a cartoon
>a fictional cartoon
>a fictional cartoon, in which that scene plays during a dream
>its literally fiction inside of fiction

>Blond
>One is clearly not blond

Your mom and aunt should be omitted for decency

and it's posted on Sup Forums which is literally full of artistic works of fiction and falsehood

fictionception

If they were at all attractive, I'd consider it.

because bitches man. bitches.

Literally only happened in a dogs dream.

STFU OP

In pratice it's not all that. Usually somebody gets pissed off (your GF). My gf talked her friend into it for my birthday. It was ok and I really liked the fucking the friend part and I even talked my GF into letting me cum in her friend and her eating the cum out of her pussy. Awesome and still gets me hard however I have to hear shitty little comments all the time about it.

The kek that I kek'd certainly belongs on the top shelf.

I think he means "top" kek.

ho ho WOW!

I have. Three times.

Once in Vegas with a redhead and a slim maybe-Mexican/Native chick. Good time.

Twice in Amsterdam. Once with two Bulgarian girls, and once with a Dutch friend of mine. Her and I went to De Wallen and visited a window girl together.

>two hot blond chicks
>one is a redhead
Also, I'm gay

because i don't want to

>implying i would want to.

Wait, is the Jewish part actually canon? I don't recall it from the last time I watched the show.

That never actually happened though. It was a dream

>2 blond chicks
>2
Do you see something I don't OP?

I don't think so. They celebrate Christmas.

op is color blind dont pick on him

when I was 13 I got laid by two 18 year olds at the same time

my ass hurt for a week

One time my ex wanted to have a 3some with her best friend, but that meant that we would also have to have a 2 guy threesome. We broke up shortly after.

right, i'm sorry for insulting OP's dog-vision

>jewish
>pays for it
>all adds up

had gf for 5 yrs
3yrs when 3some happened, it was with her best friend, pic related also have story that ive posted a few times when dumping her and other girls i know.

and 4some with my good friend and his gf of 7 yrs. his gf didnt let me take any pics because she was camera shy was gonna back out if i continued to take pics

not the best looking girls but still counts

I'm not very attractive,or confident, and I'm broke.

postmore

> Skinny jewish boy
>Jewish
I wont judge but go to your dads room and yell, "Father I know everyhting" and you will know those were paid prostitutes to get you to reach your manhood sooner. pussy lol.

I have

And then there's 9 seconds left

Chubby boy bodies with tits.

It's never mentioned he's Jewish either..

.................it's a cartoon.

the 4some

Threesome rule is you add the two together, so 2 5's is a 10.

cartoon != reality
OP == fag

Either this is copypasta or the same guy, but I remember these same exact pictures and story from like a year and a half ago. How has life treated you since then user?

I don't need sex, I have my vapor

same guy, life has been great in the relationship dept a new girl, not chubby, fucked a slampig for a while i could post if you want. money wise not so much, cars ignition switch fucked up so that set me back 400 bucks. but other than that life has been pretty good user, glad you remember me

bump

Girlfriend isnt down

Pic related it is her tits

slam pigs tits