Dubs decide what I say to this dude, he thinks I'm a girl but I'm not

Dubs decide what I say to this dude, he thinks I'm a girl but I'm not.

Tell him you want his fingers in your butt

>Dubs decide what I say to this dude, he thinks I'm a girl but I'm not.

looks like you already got a winner

Bush did 9/11

Roll

"i have a dick"

Tell him this: "haha you're tall! I love tall guys. My step-father was pretty tall and he sure did love me. He told me that he'd pleasure me whenever he needed too because it was healthy for a growing girl. I've learned a lot from him, especially how to please a man;). Maybe you'll be nice like him. Plus it's not weird or anything because we're not related. I was only 12, but I developed early. And he made sure to remind me ;). I hope you don't think I'm weird! I just love tall men." Btw you're faggot. Oh he doesn't even know I'm a boy, errrr derrrrt herrrr. Edge lord.

Hi,
Tell him this: "haha you're tall! I love tall guys. My step-father was pretty tall and he sure did love me. He told me that he'd pleasure me whenever he needed too because it was healthy for a growing girl. I've learned a lot from him, especially how to please a man;). Maybe you'll be nice like him. Plus it's not weird or anything because we're not related. I was only 12, but I developed early. And he made sure to remind me ;). I hope you don't think I'm weird! I just love tall men." Btw you're faggot. Oh he doesn't even know I'm a boy, errrr derrrrt herrrr. Edge lord.

roll

Let me get them dubs!

I am not a girl. I am a faggot posting on Sup Forums.

Czecked and keked

WINRAR

Deliver op

Say "If you show me your cock, I'll show you my pussy." If he complies, send him a picture of a cat.

Nice.

Charge your damn phone!

Lol

Kek

See

"long is your flaccid penis?"

LOL!

I AM A WOMAN WITH A VAGEEN SHOW ME YUR PEE PEE

I want you to take my virgity. He only fucked me in the ass you know, so thats even more normal

Excellent.

Rawl

Oh shit, he's been spooked.

Roll

If he asks for a picture of your face, send him this picture of Danny Devito

Niceeeee. Adding on to the message.

LOL! THATS A WIN

Hashtags? Emojis? You fucking faggot this isnt ffucking lamebook

LOL NICE QUADS LOL

"I was just kidding!Lets talk a bit more, Sorry for my forward approach"

Checked

YO I GOT QUADS! Send me your debit card/PIN number. I got dubs, now quads. Hook me up.

Nice 9's.

Dont tell me youve never fantasized about a nazi gangbang and having Hitler Kampf in your eye.

Roll

Op here he read it but won't write backAlso nice quads

Rella

No worries, just checkin' em.

Rollerino

I love wearing people's skin.

Rollercoaster

Rollerskates

Nah! Fuck it, I am a lesbian now. Good luck with your penis.

Thanks. It's my lucky day! Dubs + quads. But seriously, send me money.

Rolan

More fucking dubs, I have no money.

Fucking roll

Rol

Bro PayPal I'll send you cash OP here

Holy shit. I'm on fire! Well, that could be caused by the immense amount of stds I contracted over that past years.

Tenacious roll

Op isn't kill but the person he was texting seems to be.

Btw guys I don't think he blocked me so roll for a msg that might redeem myself.

=[[(

Maybe I should try and get one. More dubs and such.

He doesn't have me blocked so I need a redemption msg like that says it was a joke or something OP HERE

Dick, you stole my dubs!
"Sorry, my stepdad took my phone"

I'm sorry for my forward approach, It's just been so long since I've been with a man.

Keep pretending. Then when you meet up, be a trap ( ;

Rolling.

Rolllll

Kek roll

Got it.

Dubs

Winlal

check em

WINRAR

Roll!

rolling fucking kek'd

Underrated roll

cheeeeckkkedddd

After getting more dubs, I'm sure that I'm destined to control this board. Ok, say this: "I was just kidding. I usually use really bad comedy to break the tension. I just watch way too much South Park! Anyways, do you like history or cooking class? my favorite time period was WW2! Because a great empire arose from the ashes.. Get it ;D? Ashes?"

damn i got dubs too

This guy gets it
This guy got it

Damn man should have equiped them beforehand

"My stepdad is a bit of a wildcard ;)."

Kekkler!

Fuck did nazi that coming

"I know you're a woman in disguise."

Check ler!

Okay guys thread is over he won't even read it now, may make another one soon

Roll

Understandable, It was still fun. Thanks for the thread.

GUYS HE WROTE BACK

Good evening Mr. Nardelli. This is Detective Jim Russels of the FBI. We have gathered enough information to suspect you of "predatory" behavior towards minors, and we will be at your residence shortly for your apprehension.

Reroll

This

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK