Whats Sup Forums drinking tonight?

Whats Sup Forums drinking tonight?
Casual drinking, binge drinking or life support drinking?

acceptable would be soberfags posting what they wish they were drinking

You're moms pussy juice

codein

Bells two hearted ale

*Codine Faggot

Had a nice bottle of wine lined up until the wife used it to make the pot roast.

Don't ever get married.

>I'm just getting high so fuck you, OP.

been soberfag for a month, doin fine

shiiit. thats bad bro. slamming a bottle of wine with a couple beers or a few shots is a prime night.
She robbed you

something better than weed hopefully?

is life boring as fuck now?

Just some Genuine Draft, so casual of course. Enjoying a comfy stormy night to myself with Archer.

> posts garbage
Gtfo

Nope, just smoking weed. My life is already shitty enough without some fucked up addictions.

drinking during storms is the best. I almost envy you. I live in San Diego so we get like 1 storm per year
knob is pretty good. I prefer scotch and irish whiskey generally though

shitty cheap beer out of my murrica coozie. waiting for pizza. all is right with the world right now.

Im drinking captain morgan spiced rum just for fun... (hard to shoot straight when drunk)

Minnesota here. It gets fairly rainy in the summer. I love it.

151 drank smell like hand grenades

smell is dogshit, taste isnt too bad. ABV is the fucking tits.
I love the Northeast's summers, for weather and for fishing. Ill be in upstate NY next week.

Yet you choose to drink swill.
It rained today.
That was it.

Knocking back some Hawkeye Rum, bought it accidentally thinking it was Hawkeye Vodka. First night I bought it, we mixed it with Orange Juice and had no fucking clue until the only sober girl pointed it out.

Beer with soju.

>Jameson
ahhhhh, much better. That is nectar of the Gods right there. This 151 was leftover from a party this weekend, Im just cleaning it out. Jame-o or vodka is my go to if I actually am buying it for myself... depending on how much I want to spend
how is it? Ive never had it

Sexy af

Life support OP dem seizures suck lol

>
>*Codeine shit bucket

Also check em niggers

You should come to Virginia, bro. It storms all the fucking time.

chekd & respekt

Shit-tier, they're 5 dollar jugs at walmart. I get them when I wanna get fucked up on a budget.

Just bought yet another half gallon of vodka. I can't stop help me Sup Forums haha yeah right

A lot of the country does. I love storms, but have never lived outside of CA so they are basically rare mythical beasts here. Ive lived here for 5 years and we've had 3-5 real storms
I feel ya on that. I drink Gran Legacy vodka when im on a budget. $8.99 handles

Cruzan coconut rum and Vanilla Coke

Been sober for about two weeks now, FUCK I could go for some vodka right now. I'm broke until Friday though.

my 151 is with vanilla coke too. Vanilla coke is necessary when fucking with really high ABV drinks. It makes it soooo much smoother

you can get a handle for under $10 where I live. No one is that broke nigger

I bought an 18 pack of natty gonna drink it alone in the basement maybe text my girl a bit but shes long distance

18 goddamn nattys in one night? why not just buy some heavy duty steel reserves or some other malt shit?

debatable

Im on a 12 pack of Coors light (doesn't give me a headache) and idgaf about bitches.
I have 1104 c.I. of domestic v8' waiting for me when I wake up from my stupor.

what the fuck is a half gallon? a fifth?

1.75 liters a "handle" like 2 and a half fifths

Fuck everything

I know what a handle is... I just had no idea what a handles relation to a gallon was. Where are you from where they call a handle a half gallon?

Starting off with some Boston Lager, then I'll move on to finish off the 151

Been sober 5 years. Best decision I ever made. Drinking is fucking useless.

Regular ice tea

I much prefer my liquor first, then chill on beer. the opposite always ends up in horrible decisions

Same, been using it to try and quit drinking and smoking cigs. It's working pretty well

nigger

I asked for an 8 oz bottle once and nobody knew what I was talking about.

drinking vodka because I forgot how to be happy and sober boredom reminds me of that too much. So I come on here and at least have people to talk to while Im alone in my apartment

That's why I'm doing it. I'm not trying to relax tonight. I only have a single Boston Lager anyways.

Are you gay?

Aren't we all?

Got some mead, looked interesting thought I'd try it. Kinda disappointed,. Its not great, not too bad, just eh.

Too sweet. I hear dry meads are better, but this is what I got. Pic related.

$9 pineapple burnettes because I'm poor as fuck

the liquor figured it out!

I know that feel
fair enough. enjoy the ride on the 151 wave.

oh shit got trips

Also, the mead actually tastes pretty decent today. Had it open a couple days, seems to have mellowed out on the sweetness. Might be going sour, but theres only about half the bottle left so no worries.

There's just enough left for one mixer sadly. I'll probably switch the either of the Jager bottles I have since I don't like Jack Daniels.

If you arent at least drinking an entire 750 a day you're a faggot

>burnettes
jesus man, have you no tastebuds?

that is truly nigger-tier. I hate burnettes
where are you. Ive never seen those
top class
it always does Sup Forumsro

Finishing this off, then some angry orchards
About to smoke my resin too

Fuxking life

then I'm drinking the next one for you user. cheers

1. Have you ever decided to stop drinking for a week or so, but only lasted for a couple of days?
Most of us in A.A. made all kinds of promises to ourselves and to our families. We could not keep them. Then we came to A.A. A.A. said: "Just try not to drink today." (If you do not drink today, you cannot get drunk today.)
Yes No
2. Do you wish people would mind their own business about your drinking-- stop telling you what to do?
In A.A. we do not tell anyone to do anything. We just talk about our own drinking, the trouble we got into, and how we stopped. We will be glad to help you, if you want us to.
Yes No
3. Have you ever switched from one kind of drink to another in the hope that this would keep you from getting drunk?
We tried all kinds of ways. We made our drinks weak. Or just drank beer. Or we did not drink cocktails. Or only drank on weekends. You name it, we tried it. But if we drank anything with alcohol in it, we usually got drunk eventually.
Yes No
4. Have you had to have an eye-opener upon awakening during the past year?
Do you need a drink to get started, or to stop shaking? This is a pretty sure sign that you are not drinking "socially."
Yes No
5. Do you envy people who can drink without getting into trouble?
At one time or another, most of us have wondered why we were not like most people, who really can take it or leave it.
Yes No
6. Have you had problems connected with drinking during the past year?
Be honest! Doctors say that if you have a problem with alcohol and keep on drinking, it will get worse -- never better. Eventually, you will die, or end up in an institution for the rest of your life. The only hope is to stop drinking.
Yes No
7. Has your drinking caused trouble at home?
Before we came into A.A., most of us said that it was the people or problems at home that made us drink. We could not see that our drinking just made everything worse. It never solved problems anywhere or anytime.
Yes No

El Jimador and Coors 12 Pack Tall boys.

>life support checking in

8. Do you ever try to get "extra" drinks at a party because you do not get enough?
Most of us used to have a "few" before we started out if we thought it was going to be that kind of party. And if drinks were not served fast enough, we would go some place else to get more.
Yes No
9. Do you tell yourself you can stop drinking any time you want to, even though you keep getting drunk when you don't mean to?
Many of us kidded ourselves into thinking that we drank because we wanted to. After we came into A.A., we found out that once we started to drink, we couldn't stop.
Yes No
10. Have you missed days of work or school because of drinking?
Many of us admit now that we "called in sick" lots of times when the truth was that we were hung-over or on a drunk.
Yes No
11. Do you have "blackouts"?
A "blackout" is when we have been drinking hours or days which we cannot remember. When we came to A.A., we found out that this is a pretty sure sign of alcoholic drinking.
Yes No
12. Have you ever felt that your life would be better if you did not drink?
Many of us started to drink because drinking made life seem better, at least for a while. By the time we got into A.A., we felt trapped. We were drinking to live and living to drink. We were sick and tired of being sick and tired.
Yes No

New Belgium Rampant 8.5% imperial ipa. Had 6 so far and some oxy a bit earlier today.

cheers bro. Ill spiral downwards with you clutching on to my 151 bottle

I'm not drinking for taste tonight. I'm drinking alone because I have no one else to drink good stuff with feelsbadman.jpg

I quit a couple of weeks ago with the help of a bunch of Xanax to get me through the first few days, but it's only a matter of time before I crack (again) and really it's just as well. I'm just not good at the whole sober thing.

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. Yes
6. Yes
7. Yes
8. Yes
9. Yes
10. Yes
11. Yes

But i'm not an alcoholic, I am a drunk. Alcoholics quit.

it gets better.

you're a troll

Agree, I will stop when I am dead

Grey Goose life support. I'm an alcoholic, bruh.

1. no
2. no
3. no
4. yes
5. no
6. yes
7. no
8 yes
9. yes
10. yes
11. yes
12. no

sup op i'm drinking my roommates sam adams boston lager, and poppin hydros. :)

goose isnt typical life support type drink. why not go for cheaper?

britfag drinking in the morning?

Nah man I drink to get drunk. Feelsgoodman. I have drank a whole lot worse

Isn't that selfish though?

Clorox

1. Yes
2. My friends all know I'm a drunk but they're good about treating me like an adult. I don't have to deal with this.
3. No, getting drunk is the point.
4. Yes
5. No, not people who can drink without getting into trouble (I don't get into trouble) but I envy people who can get drunk when they want without doing it daily.
6. I don't even know, so that probably means yes.
7. Not now, because I live alone. I'm divorced though and alcohol played a role.
8. Yes
9. Yes
10. No, believe it or not
11. Yes.
12. Yes, but then I realize life just sucks no matter what.

Also fuck AA.

to whom?

you need to look out for numero uno.

canfag drinking to celebrate some long dead regent.

alcoholic here
20 years sober
wish i had some coffee

how much xanax did you need to use? any pain meds for the twitches/spasms?

I just opened a bottle of havana club I just brought back from cuba

replace one drug with another?

Good job.

Have a good job, so I drink good booze. Killing myself with class, I suppose.

I would say killing yourself is the polar opposite of looking out for oneslef.

And about the whom: family, friends, society in general because of increased medical costs.