accessurl.com/fIDX#juupci
accessurl.com/XuR0#7hhiv2
accessurl.com/DfIE#h3f4c7
accessurl.com/-I1u#1thixy
accessurl.com/Js3W#o9n2hn
accessurl.com/TaF7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1. Mother pussy
2. No, i use "AcessURL" for free netflix, is a extension of chrome... pay is for pussys.

here's the method.

(Install this extension)
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/accessurl/pefpinaadeolkellglpnhkmdepdpjfpm

Luego van a una de estas url (After go to one of this urls.)
>accessurl.com/fIDX#juupci
>accessurl.com/XuR0#7hhiv2
>accessurl.com/DfIE#h3f4c7
>accessurl.com/-I1u#1thixy
>accessurl.com/Js3W#o9n2hn
>accessurl.com/TaF7

Y le dan a Get acces to netflix (And you press Get Acces to netflix)

Y deberían ingresar. (That's all)

1. straya
2. Yes because I'm not a homeless Argentinian who dreams of owning a wallet one day

1. flag
2. I guess it's not available because my expatriate English teacher was whining about it on lessons a few years ago. Anyway nobody cares, because Russians don't usually pay for content. And I don't think that Netfilx has translated versions of it's shows.

yeah

1. Anglo-Saxon

2. Yes

1.) Canada
2.) Yes and no, I use my parent's Netflix account at my house. My brother does the same.

>buying media content when you can download it for free

Give me all your money.

I'm preety sure it is available in Russia. But the content they offer may not be as great as in other countries. That's the case here.

The Virginia Colony

Nay lad

1. Croat
2. Ne

>preety
pretty*

Yes, but I only watch documentaries
For movies and anime I still prefer to torrent

Care to suggest any?

Ireland
I don't suck up to kikes and use Torrent

USA
I use my brothers lol

>pretty
priddie*

>paying for 4 "documentaries" at all

paulista for sure

Pretty much any documentary about space or WWII is really interesting.
There is a documentary about North Korea that is really interesting too, but you will probably need an american VPN to watch it

Netflix is a typical streaming media dis-service: it requires a nonfree client program that imposes digital restrictions mechanisms (DRM) intended to stop the user from saving a copy of the data being streamed through her own computer. You should never use DRM that you can't break, so you should not use these dis-services unless you can break their DRM.

A friend once asked me to watch a video with her that she was going to display on her computer using Netflix. I declined, saying that Netflix was such a threat to freedom that I felt uncomfortable with promoting its use in this way.

Rejecting streaming DRM is an ethical imperative because this streaming technology is intended to divide people and make them antisocial.

it wasn't only a year ago

here's netflix like in 2010

Why not, it's pocket change what they charge

>being a thief when you could get a job and support content creators

1. ebin memes
2. no, i download bluerays on rutracker

>believing that money you pay for the media goes to the creators

third worlders shouldn't have to pay

Obviously it does, but I wasn't referring just to artists, also tech folk and coders that make user friendly and affordable streaming like services available.
They finally fucked over the cable companies that had been fucking over consumers for years. They deserve a paycheque

Yes it is fabulous desu

Yes, it's alright, I guess... I mostly do torrents for new shows and older movies though.

RMS pls

you can't expect third worlders to have western morals

>tech folk and coders
They are the worst payed of them all, over all with videogames they get shit money for the job
Unless its an independent project all the profit goes to the publisher

1. flag
2. I do but I got it for free since I translate Tv series for them. I wouldn't pay a dime to this shit.

Flag
Who need Netflix when there is superior Rutracker?

I have, yeah.

1. toothpaste
2. I used to have a subscription, but the Dutch netflix media catalog is so atrociously outdated that I went back to torrenting

Same situation here. I watch series mostly.