I recently acquired a considerable amount of money. I am looking to spend it on hookers/drugs...

I recently acquired a considerable amount of money. I am looking to spend it on hookers/drugs. What is the best trip that money could buy? I was thinking about renting a limo and picking up multiple backpage hookers. Suggestions are welcome. Which drugs or combination of will make it better?

I didn't realize that Sup Forums was full of autistic fags

someone didnt post in your shitty thread within 1 minute so we're autists? kill yourself

I'd rather chop your sister into sushi before i would ever think about killing myself.

good luck with that

>best trip that money can buy
You'd be thinking of LSD, my friend.

Fucking beta scum.Sex on LSD? I was thinking high quality coke and molly

HIgh quality coke, a jug of janitorial grade ammonia, and a glass pipe with brillow

look at this autistic faggot wasting his fucking money on useless shit, thats it OP just go kill your self with drugs

Beta. You will never get to live the life i live. I can spend freely with the money i stole from people i don't care about. I literally have no budget and no fear.

Here's one for you, you'll never believe because you're dense and likely delusional.

I certainly make more money than you. I make it from two companies that are both my creations and I am the majority holder of both.

Your life is going to turn to complete shit. Money will ruin you just like drugs and hookers will- and you're flush with all of them (or motivation for them).

I have watched many people ruin themselves with their newly minted easy money.

Find something real and important and live for it. If you don't, I hope you remember this post while your life closes into your empty soul.

And that's why nobody will remember you

Depends on how crazy you want to get and if you want to leave the country. I suggest Thailand.

Yep- gotta keep it in check
If you want the best trip money can buy, you really need to go to Thailand or the Philippines.Get 6 women at once or go to a bar in the Philippines during the day when it is slow.Buy every girl a lady drink including the Mama-san and see if she will shut down the bar just for you for a couple hours.

And then fuck them all right there.

Who will remember you? The universe will eventually collapse in itself nothing will exist. All you can do is live the experience. I don't care if you make more money than me. I am well worth over 1mil+ and am only 20yo i will eventually surpass you or go on a mass murdering spree if i get bored.

lol can you pls send 1 grand i need cash for building my car

oh I see now

I think i am going to stick with coke and weed for now ammonia sounds to crazy. Don't feel like going to Thailand. I will archive this thread and upload time stamps on Wednesday Any other ideas what i should do with my new found wealth?

yeah send me a grand pls

1mil+ in runescape gold doesnt count kiddo.

No you won't. Unless you live to 60 and I don't have any adjustment other than a market average gain across the board. The cash flow out of my real estate alone trumps you.

You're going to have such an empty terrible experience newfriend. Such a waste. I watched a dude with a bank account you wouldn't believe who was dumping it into water solutions for developing countries die of a bad liver... But you get to live.

Go figure right?

can you help me with building my car then? seems you have spare cash

I simply don't care what you think. I'm happy =) Thank you for your concern. The game plan is simple. If I lose a lot of people are going to get hurt. Once somebody is dead they stay dead. I can live with that.

dood i just asked for a thousand bucks...

I didn't intend to reply to you you're the 99% scum that work 9-5 and cry about every little thing.

This was the motherfucker i was trying to reply to

Your mom is bait. Post something useful you might be documented in the news in a couple years.

what does this even mean?

No comment.

sex on lsd is beautiful.

if your looking for cheap eye rolling pleasure though, molly

get a bunch of molly, 2 hookers (or more if you want) get the hookers on molly, tah dah. but if youre in to candy flipping take some acid too, itll make the night longer

godspeed you magnificant psychopath :)

Thanks man. We'll fuck the bitches in hell together :)

Lsd, lsa, a joint and then dmt.

How is DMT? I've never really dabbled in drugs besides weed. I'm afraid i might choke a bitch and that my journey is going to come to a short close.

lol almost got it that time

I say for mindless fun with hookers coke,MDMA, or alcohol. Acid and similar psychedelics probably won't fit the settings

See you can't comprehend my SUCCESS because people like you have achieved NOTHING with their lives and go from crisis to crisis. Don't criticize me for my SUCCESS. I'm not afraid of what you think of yourself.

I figured psychs won't fit the gig. My mind is too trippy as it is. I am scared of myself sometimes.

>ITT....anons thinking this is legit. sad.

op....I get it. You're angry, lonely, poor, depressed, probably virgin. This is your way of release, so you don't snap and loose it. have fun kid.

I hope you're stabbed in the neck by a coked-up prostitute.

Pay off student loans ya terd nugget

Go pity yourself.

Next person to post a btc address next to doubles receives $20 worth of btc. This is my thread. I will not let it go down without a bang. WHAT I SAY I DELIVER. CALLING IN ALL THE 99% SCUM TO POST THEIR BTC ADDRESSES

OP, go to singapore or taiwan

Almost it's missing the btc address :(

No takers? I will up it to 0.1 btc