Irish Girls?

Irish Girls?

>not pregnant
>not obviously drunk
>not ginger
I have my doubts

fuck off

Ah, the Irish, the niggers of the white world.

Mods?

>trying to troll the irish
good luck with that

The Irish already look like trolls

God dammit, those white folk can't let us black folk have nothing

We call that shite craic.

Don't worry, blacks made much better slaves. More submissive, bigger, stronger, and on top of it all, it was harder to escape and blend in.

Nothing wrong with being Irish lad,
matter of fact, the Irish have one thing going for them no other klan can claim

That their native language is basically dead and barely anyone can fucking understand it

An bhfuil tusa ag labhairt liomsa?

Nothing an Irish man has is worth stealing
including is whiskey and his woman.

I'm dating an irish girl

Dun du bhaell agas focal leat

His land. Ireland is a beautiful country.

That worked out well for the English.

sup merican irish guy here
o'coffey and o'kelly. I'm like 6'2 and 230 lbs, no red hair. what went wrong Sup Forums

I dated an Irish girl

You mean irish murican?

yeah

You are irish, that's what's wrong

sheeeeit

Eh, they still own Northern Ireland. Regardless, I didn't say it was easy, I said it was the only thing they have worth anything. Even then, only as a vacation destination.

Fuck off you plastic paddy. Your blood is as muddy as the jigaboos that knocked up your grandmum.

Say what you want about the Irish, but I can think of no one better to drink with when you want to escape the Mrs and complain about shit and listen to the best storytellers in the world. Sure, Polish can drink more, and Russians do more crazy drunk shit, but when you're an old geezer like me who just wants a whiskey and a tale to accompany, Éirinn go Brách.

I want to be offended

>t. 1/4 irish merican

Yeah we get it, you have irish heritage, but when you guys act like you're irish from ireland it's fucking annoying, and the irish from ireland laugh at you, you old fucker

Ime, the Irish aren't very good to drink with. They have no limits... Er let me rephrase that, they have no idea how to adhere to any limits and always get way to drunk. Probably because they've been drinking all day.
Jetz, Der Deutsche, Prosit.

I'm part Irish murican from like 1700s but I know enough full Irish not to pull that I'm Irish crap with them. I'm expat not tourist. I speak of drinking with them, not with me. I'm boring as fuck and much prefer listening to them tell interesting stories than to listen to myself drone on about TPS reports. Plus sometimes they bring their nice ginger girls and I gain material for the wank bank later that night, alone in my bed, Sup Forums my only comfort.

Anyone got anything of Laura Lochab from Carlow?

Keks. Like anyone has ever cared what the Irish think

I don't get it. If you're from irish families how are you not irish?
You faggots like getting cucked by your own blood? weird.

south african

>Irish but not Irish
Because you would notice if you left your mothers basement that even one generation of American living completely wipes out all trace of the past culture, language, and way of life. America is the Borg and swallows everything in its path. I respect the Irish enough not to call myself Irish. My ancestors made a choice to leave and they did, so instead of sucking English cock they could kill them. But I really have nothing in common with the Irish now except that we both pretend not to like Enya or U2 but secretly listen to them, alone in a dark alley, like a shameful drug habit you never admit to even yourself.