How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

he went to jareds

Pity.

For the girl,
and that poor basement dweller is never gonna get that pussy. Unless he rich af.

i mean pretty good tbh

dude gave a slut some money to touch him. feel nothing really,

A Sup Forums user kissing Stacy on the lips after he defeated her now ex-boyfriend Chad.

it feels like i wish there was more pics of the meat popsicle on the left so as to add to my fapping material collection

How does this make you feel white boi?

>I paid $500 for this photo

>the hooker actually left right after laughing

That's some good white pussy

Fuck ya'll cracks ass bitches R.I.P. Freddie Gray, Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown.

Gives me hope tbh

I feel I should have worked harder so I could hire my some prostitutes to kiss and take pictures with so I brag about it on the internet.

Kek reminds me about the fat chick I snogged behind the bar over the weekend. Called her a moped to her face.

To all the niggas in the struggle don't ever let the white devil get you down

Underrated post

Checked

Checkaroos

Checked x2

>How does this make you feel?
Sorry for you, as in blacks. You hate yourself, your women, and your race so much. Maybe you can't see it, but everyone else can, and we laugh at you.

Of course you value white women. We all do.. White is the pinnacle of evolution. Everyone knows this. All advertizing is about whites and what we do. The rest of you try and act, dress, and look like us. You're not however. And never well be. You can however try to fuck our low class woman and knock them up. These are the ones we generally wouldn't want anyway. Not all of course. But most. So you get our handouts and trash, and in return you destroy your own race. You will wipe you're own blackness out from the world. And this is why we thank you. The white will always far outnumber you. And you are fucking your way to extinction. So if Evolution is a fact, am I lying?

Wow, most hookers won't kiss on the mouth. Anyone got her backpage?

makes me feel like sad because stpidity is on the rise on theese boards, ona side note that is a pretty obious photoshop.... retards

You sound very stupid. Please proceed to hang yourself. Thank-you.

Bitch got AIDS!!!!!!!!

lol wtf did i just read god damn dude. I'm white and you make me wish I wasn't

Nothing but raw facts. I can't help if you don't like them.

new copyposterino?

Hahahaha damn dude I see that you see your subjective perceptions as raw fact, I like my facts raw too

I thought that's what this was?