"The game"

"OP is a faggot"

"boys are gross!"

your dads cock tasted like butter

Jet fuel does not melt steel beams

>Your pussy tastes like my dads cock.

Underaged fag get b&

"Overwatch is gay and not even slightly original. "

>it's your turn to get your shitter flogged by daddy tonight and we ran out of lube.

"look slowly to your left"

Her left?

right

God damn you

"This /thread"

"This will get 404'd"

Inky Pinky Ponky
Daddy had a donkey
Donkey died, Daddy cried
Inky Pinky Ponky.

"check em"

I am fat pervert and have fantasies about molesting children, I want little girls to suck on my nipples because my nipples are very sensetive. I also want to pee on little girls. I also want to find a feminine guy who will crosdress for me. I also enjoy watching videos about serial killers on youtube. I also think that it will be nice to completely kill, destroy certain groups of "people" in certain areas, but I cant do that because I just cant, it is impossible to do for ME, they probably would do some revenge, also laws n shit, also I think about karma thing what if after MY death there will be punishment for that, because god"s) can be retarded and karma if exist, I think god(s) exist but they are not like WE think the same with karma. I think mass killings, destroyings, genocides can be right and holy. I am became and EDGELORD, and it's not my fault, because I am right, WE need cleaning of dirt.

HOLDTHEDOORHOLDTHEDOOR

That meme was dead yesterday. Shut the fuck up.

what is dead may never die

"I'm sorry, I have no choice. Just close your eyes... I love you very much."

WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIE

what is that? Some faggot j.r.r.tolkien quote? I'll be glad when that fat fuck keels over without finishing his book