youtube.com/watch?v=eyCEexG9xjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

W A L L
A
L
L

AHUEVO! Ahora suban chichis mexicanas

los mujeres?!

Fuera de aquí putos mexicanos, dijo nadie nunca. Ahora saquen las chichis.

mexicali

Ala Verga

Los mexithreads son cuna de dubs, al menos para mí.

Nombre?

Me dijo, me llamo Raquel.

Hay un puto anuncio de Hispachan, una mierda de foro. Éste es el bueno. A la chingada Hispachan!

Trips, debe ser cierto.

México es un Estado fallido

What do you beaner spics think of this song?

youtube.com/watch?v=eyCEexG9xjw

SPICS

Por que estos pendejos gringos piensan que nos ofenden al llamarnos "spics"?

the question is, what happened to this crappy band? who didn't had any talent and wrote a song about mexican radio... come on bro you can do better than that!!!

quien sabe, pero la verdad no me sorprende, se burlan de sus negros, se burlan de sus padres, se burlan de si mismos, francamente es gente con caca en la cabeza y sin valores morales, ah pero son un pais de primer mundo! que bueno que somos tercermundistas y no tenemos esa clase de mentalidad aqui ...

Just post them nudes guys please, ignore those butt hurt gringos.

Behind a wall

First off you stupid beaner
> who didn't had any talent and wrote a song about mexican radio
who didn't have (HAVE)any talent and wrote a song about mexican radio.

2nd off it's a good song with a mexi-meat sound to it.
I thought you taco benders might like it.

too late, I am already here

only you would like it, I guess that makes you mexican to some degree

postea todo lo que tengas user

Just chill, stop being so edgy.

GTF back over the wall ya spic

nah, too comfortable here living from your white ass taxes

LoL stfu you little dick white crack honky red neck bitch. Your mom and your sisters will fuck a Mexican and you will still be on Sup Forums posting about how much you hate colors lol. Stay mad while you hear white women stick our big brown dicks into her tiny little pink pussy while you sit there in tears. ;)

Que rica vieja

más

Bumping this shit, because I want some new nudes, post 'em amigos.

well duh!!! my grammar is not perfect moron i'm not from your country!! and no one insulted you, see what i mean, you try to insult a bunch of mexicans, and you are the one who ends up angry? seriously? hahaha peace bro!!

ñó hàbló spic

europe, go back ,

I'll kick your re-fried bean brown ass over it if I have to!

Yes you have to go back, to europe.

a lot of dubs

ahahahh you wish you short greasy smelly bitch.

europe, go back. ;) You're on brown land.. its pretty isn't it. now take your pastie ass back to europe go, beat it, go back now.

you are cute user, keep trying being edgy

Go back now, europe, boat, row, back now.

Then the US can end up like this?

Smelly like good smelly? white girl won't stop leaving me the fuck alone.. some white bitches smell like pee but some smell pretty good.. some decent pussy as well. I bet you saw your crush with a Mexican and now you're all salty about it huh lol. White girls laugh when i pull out my dick followed with fuck that a big dick lol. they giggle and shit can barley fit the head of my dick in there mouth.

notice how i get dubs and you dont

¿Alguien conoce una cuenta de kik de alguna mexicana?

yes you and the rest of your bandidofags. and keep taking Sup Forums seriously
all yfw.

no will just have it like this white trash.

Los trips han hablado, ese hispachan es una mierda, Sup Forums es la vieja escuela. En ese otro son puros niños rata

It's back in Mexico you spic

Más datos de esta vieja, alguien tiene?

>White girls laugh when i pull out my dick

Enough said

Hay mas primo

si me mandan penes les mando tetas
whatsapp: 9381521391

check em

still better than
At least one has a truck.
Probably to pick up beaner day laborers.

sorry beta, I don't speak Sup Forums that's a language for beta's and no pussy getting school shooter.. I don't even know wtf that stupid ass animal is you posted. Must be something stupid you little nerds made up because you get zero human pussy. Don't shoot up a school ok kid.

pinche gringo, piensa que eso es una gran ofensa jajaja

just joking haha
now for real this time. check em

top kek. Too bad their brown ass got balled the fuck up and stuck on reservations. Now your asses are going to get a wall. Enjoy ya lil cunt.

Murica fuck yeah.

penis dubs

singles

now dubs

Awwwww little dicks mad? QQ.. lol stay salty. I have a white girl in my bed right now next to me asking what I want her to cook. We just got done fucking 10 mins ago. Her walk is pretty fucked up too lol. She tells me when I stick my large brown dick in her she can still feel it after we fuck.. and i don't even go hard because i try not to hurt her shes always pushing my legs back because i go deep sometimes it shocks her =)

there are no dubs in the water tonight

Is this her?

wait i think i got some
check em

trips

dubs

singles

Naw, shes hot as fuck. Just put it this way.. shes a girl that you would want but will never get. Her tits are around a c or more her ass is tight as fuck. Nice skin too, shes not one of those old looking white girls. Her parents love me to death. Her mom thinks im drop dead gorgeous. Her always invites me to events and hes 100 percent Irish and Scottish. Stay mad salty tho kids. Stay salty tho kids.

singles again

singles for a third time

Victor the dog fucker, why dont you just go to the "furry" threads, rather than fucking your dog Grethel?

that bitch has nice teeth.

d u b s

what did you say, dickboy?