I just heard a rumour about my crush being fucked by a random guy in a bathroom inside my university

I just heard a rumour about my crush being fucked by a random guy in a bathroom inside my university...
and im about to block that bitch a forget everything about her.
i could be a lie, but i really cant stand it.

should i post my conversation telling her about it ?

were you looking to marry or just fuck her from time to time?
if it's number 2 you could still fuck her.
just use a condom

A uni bathroom? Lol.

Obviously he didn't last long. They woulda got caught. Plus. He wasn't big cause she would have made noise
Use your brain man. Fuck her better than anyone then break up with her.

break up with yourself, you pathetic bitch

Post conversation fag

i wanted her as a gf, bc we all thought she was perfect for it, she is like so good for it at every sense, but idk anymore

Your crush? So not your gf, so why does it matter, she didn't cheat on you. Virgin faggot

You can't make a whore a housewife
And 95% of uni chicks are whores

>we all thought she was perfect for it

a schizofag eh

was it this guy who hooked up with her in the bathroom?

kek

So you are pissed off at chick you want to bang because you found our she likes to bang?

Aren't you a special little snowflake bitch.

Are you a dude older than 11 who uses the word crush? If yes, don't post anything else, you are a faggot and the needy fucking weird autism you are about to post is going to haunt me.

naaaaah
why she would even scream?
i dobt about the rumour bc i have been the only guy in the whole university that she had shows empathy with.

but at the same time she shows sometimes that isnt that naive,
its really ossible that she did it, but i really dont know about the guy or the hour, but knowing my campus its 100% possible

Holy fuck, OP. You're such a fucking faggot.

you're the fucking friendzonedest friend to ever friendzone the friendzone, friendzone mcfriendzoneson. have fun in the friendzone, you friendzoned friendzone.

Jesus fucking Christ OP. You are such a little beta faggot. You never had a fucking chance, post the conversation and then kill yourself.

Seriously, I cannot even imagine what it would be like to be such a gigantic faggot like you.

Truth.

OP, steer into the skid and offer to be her cuckslave, oral cleanup boy, and bull fluffer.
Show your adoration by rimming Chad while he dumps his herpelicious loads down her gullet, then tongue-punching his prostate so he gets hard again and again and again...

If you were actually a man you would have been fucking her in the bathroom.

She wants a man op, not a bitch

it bothers me bc she is such a good house girl, always acting like she is better than everyone, (wich turns me on bc i have the same attitude) but the fact that no one thoughts shw would do it, make her smell like a cum bucket already.
what if the things work out between us?
doenst matter if the rumour was real or not, everyone would start saying that im kissing a mouth that still have pblic bathroom cum over it

all women are sluts.

why are you still alive?

Post convo

why ask, just post it.

>crush

Tough motherfucking tits man. Let this be a wake up call and hustle next time.

I'm thinkin it was OP takin loads in the bathroom and this is all displacement because he's in faggot denial.

Doubt "it working out between you" would change anything. If you act like this all the time people already know you're a cum gargling homo

i posted a conv, 2 days ago. if anyone saw it and ost her name i will dump everything i have, btw im taking with here rn and is kinda nice, but i want to call her bathroom whre so badly

seem legit

nice dubs

this post is having way more dubs than deserve

Just do it
Post convo

My god, please do
>I get off on shit like this, cos I have no life of my own

You sound more like a whiney junior high beta faggot than an adult college student.

Try this:
1) Cry like a little bitch.
2) Cry harder.
3) Do not go out in public again until your balls drop.

Every chick you're ever going to like has fucked someone, somewhere. Quit being a fucking faggot. No wonder she was fuckin some other dude. You actin like a bitch.

"wah my crush fucked another guy"
are you 12 or severely fucking autistic

inst my fault, i grew up watching evangelion, gundam wing and pokemon.
shinji and ash were my heroes, now i can totally notice that anime was a mistake...

Get this low res facebook trash picture outta here

>mfw she got railed by 25 basketball niggers.

im tking with her about the smester finishing, she is proud of havent fail at every single class, any advices to the next topic to bring the rumour out?

Triple dubs noted.

Dude ask her about it. At least she deserves to know about the rumor going around.

OH, you already did. I wanna read convo, tho

Be a man, just ask her

Don't blame your faggotry on never growing out of anime. First of all if you care about her anything she does while not being together is her goddamn business. It shouldn't you just because you haven't manned up and told her you like her. Jesus your so retarded

OP is not answering because he's curled up in a corner sniveling like a little bitch.

I bet you're a really nice guy and you just get friendzoned because she just doesn't see how great you would treat her. fuck off. you're posting on fucking Sup Forums because your "crush" may have had sex with someone. stop being a faggot and realize that nobody really enjoys being with you. once you've done that either
A: cry like a bitch or
B: become self-aware of your flaws, and start becoming the best person you can be instead of justifying how much you suck by thinking that what everyone else thinks about you is wrong.
bitch.

You surely thought wrong of her then, nothing of value lost. Move on.

I don't see the problem?

she knows that my dick wants her badly, but she had a longdistance relation ship, that ended like a week ago, unfortunaly your OP fought with her a month ago bc a group task, no i getting closer to her, but the rummou definitely brings me down.

all i got out of that is that you're clearly a virgin. wow she had sex and you didn't, what a tragedy, better an hero

1) she doesn't want you, and if you keep being a pathetic little bitch, no one outside a prison ever will

2) It's a fucking rumor, who gives a shit

3) If it's true, good for her