Old thread pruned, I want more stuff on my leg, trips decides

Old thread pruned, I want more stuff on my leg, trips decides.

Add a staple.

Cut "Open for anal"

Swastika, deep

draw a grinch with a ski mask

OP I SAID CUT "sam is gay"
IT GOT TRIPS AND YOUR FAGGOT ASS DIDNT DELIVER.

A E S T H E T I C

Cut yourself deeper with scissors or a stapler

Carve faggot because that's what you are

Put blood in shotglass, then drink

Cut a pentagram, you faggot

THIS

Well obviously this is the best choice. am gonna roll 4 u bro

Each cut is a battle. You can lose battles and still with the war. Don't give up

WINRAR DO IT FAG

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Right "why do I do this" because it's pointless, you cannot take away the pain in your heart through physical pain

DO IT OP

White knights Spotted

I actually already did cut aesthetic in my forearm,, but its been some time now and you cant even see it

Listening to leanworld right now.

DON'T LET US DOWN OP

I'm a fagot jew nigger cuckold pussy. My mother sucks cocks in hell. I enjoy getting nigger dick inside my non existent girlfriend.

roll

BUSH DID 9/11

>This is for attention

go back to 9gag/tumblr/reddit...please, i fucking beg you, stop ruining this board with your out-of-place melodramatic faggotry. kill yourself you fucking fuck

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Op, dont fail me, my life hurts and my pain feels so good, please come through and join my bleeding.

Roll

roll

Kanye 2020

Write "I sure love the attention"

Roll

rollin

I AM A NIGGER FAGOT SLAVE. NIGGERS ARE SLAVES. JEWS ARE GASSED. I AM A CUCKOLD. THE KKK IS GOOD. I AM A FAGOT NIGGER. NIGGER.

rell

re-roll

"cucked dick"

Jayy is gayy

KILL YOURSELF

do it you pathetic fuck.

op is a fag

dont cut

that was a fucking close one my nigger

satan

shut the fuck up pactrik

ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli

"sup doc"

I am a beautiful person.

Fucking deliver, faggot OP

love winz

Carve "Have A Nice Life" please.

If t-this is real user you need to get help.
*wraps arms around you tightly* I am h-here for you.

Draw a dick

My cat scratches me deeper than that you pussy as faggot.

>le summer meme xd

Roll

Kike

Reroll

reroll chek 'em

check'd get to cutting op asterisks and erything

jews are to blame

reroll

I a-am no meme dear user. Just a hand that will reach out i-into the darkness to guide those w-who need it.

check'd it's true i am cat

O-oh...d-dear...

fuck pls get

you fuckin stammer shut your god damn mouth.

A wall of text is something that is frowned upon in most, actually virtually all Internet societies, including forums, chat boards, and Uncyclopedia. You should not make walls of text because it can get you banned anywhere unless it is a place that encourages walls of text. I highly doubt any place does support something so irritating and annoying, but anything can exist, but not really because unless you are in heaven then that can happen. But no one actually knows that was just a hypothesis, a lame one that is. Actually not really lame. You can create a wall of text supporting site, but you would be hated if you do that, so do not. But you can if you like, but I discourage that. Now on to the actual information of walls of texts. The wall of text was invented when the Internet was invented, but actually it was slow at that time. So whenever it became fast. But there would need to be some free or not free community for people, and that community would be able to have walls of text. But that community probably wouldn't have actually invented the wall of text. So basically, no one except God and Al Gore knows when or where or how the wall of text existed/was invented. Noobs probably invented, but probably not. Who knows. Walls of texts are usually filled with a lot of useless information and junk. Information and junk can be the same, but only if the information is junk or the junk is information. But who cares. The information/junk inside a wall of text are usually related to wherever the wall of text is located, but the best walls of text, which are actually the most irritating, most eye-bleeding ones, are completely random. Walls of text usually make the reader asplode or have their eyes bleed and fall out of their sockets. A number of people can stand it, but not read them. Actually some people can stand and read them. Those people do not have short attention spans.

carve nothin personal kid

LAST REROLL

retard

Rolling

/

Carve "Hello Rato"

Roll

The Sad But True Story Of Ray Mingus, The Lumberjack Of Bulk Rock City, And His Never Slacking Stribe In Exploiting The So Far Undiscovered Areas Of The Intention To Bodily Intercourse From The Opposite Species Of His Kind, During Intake Of All The Mental Condition That Could Be Derived From Fermentation

WINRAR

noot noot

"Monsanto"

%&$/(/%"$

welp, goodluck OP

Get to work you fagot fuck nigger OP

Roll

Op, you fucking faggot.

NIGGER YOU WHAT

Lorem ipsum

shit kek

OP will be a fag.

Can you write Lettuce please?

Believe w-what you wish. My message is always l-love. *kisses your cheek*

I SUCKED DADDY'S DICK AND I LIKED IT!

why does he need help exactly?

Do it maine

Jesus fucking Christ, don't you have anything to do? Go read a book or learn a skill.

Wow, what a fucking idiot.
>dem kidz iz fagotz