B

b,
should I kill myself ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BmajiUCT9ls
steamcommunity.com/id/Signa79/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no.

nah man. I know life really sucks but honestly there is some good in it somewhere. just try making little changes, i.e. diet, places you hang out, things you drink, etc. it gets better buddy.

You have so much you can contribute to society!

Get on meds dipshit

Wellbutrin is my nigga

No, you will die eventually. See what you can get done until then. Why bother quitting when you still have options? You'll never know what you might enjoy.

Double dubs of truth have spoken OP. You have a great purpose. You must strive to be the best OP you can be.

Lol life blows dick OP, but it's OK thought because if I can make it through, and people like trigglypuff and cuck carl are still alive and kicking I have faith in you too, you autistic, sadfag, take life by the horns and make it your bitch, not the other way around

Do a backflip faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=BmajiUCT9ls

Think of it this way: in 100 years will you living a few more decades even fucking matter? You'll be dead, we'll be dead, nobody will remember us or care that we lived, so who gives a shit?

Do you think that's how steve jobs thought? albert eisenstein? nah. Do good shit and think positively.

That's technically trip dubs you unsophisticated nigger.

Sorry for the whole repeating myself thing there.

but more to the point, even if you're fucking hideous you can fuck girls from the bottom of the ladder to the top with a bit of confidence and expendable cash. You can read literature thousands of years old, you can lean more in your lifetime than the last five to ten or your forefathers. The world is dying, you don't have to.

Or do terrible shit and be remembered for a generation or two.

Lets face it. OP is NOT Steve Jobs or Albert Einstein.

No, seek help or call a suicide hotline.

but he ain't no hitler. There is almost always more people sad that you died than happy.

The answer to anyone asking this question is always yes. If you are such a piece of shit that you need validation from other people to simply even go on breathing then just stop, you are an unfixable problem and will be a drain on everyone around you. Get your shit together or get flushed.

Only if you're gonna stream it...

AAAAAAaand we're back

Being the peice of shit that I am I would regularly say yes and encourage suicide if anyone asked me if they should kill themselves but I won't this time. You shouldn't because it really is permanent and like a bomb going off this's closest to you your friends, family, etc are affected the most so please don't.

Sometimes you go through patches where you think about doing it all the time...

How you would do it, why you would do it, and how it would affect those you leave behind. Sometimes you imagine it hurting people you want to hurt or hurting people that you wish wouldn't be hurt.

I went through a span of time for a couple years where I thought about it a lot... like several times a day in great detail. Never could do it because of my family though.

Think of other ways to hurt the people who hurt you.

gift me Rust on Steam before you do please.

such desire, it could be a good last act.

steamcommunity.com/id/Signa79/

Drive past a cemetery - any cemetery - and tell me if you give a shit that any of those people ever lived or died (excepting family or friends that may be buried there).

Chances are you have no idea who's buried there, or care. And the more time that passes the less anybody cares about who's buried there. Drive past a very old cemetery and I guarantee nobody alive today gives a flying fuck about anyone mentioned on those headstones.

You should, but first do something epic

Suicide is the most selfish act you could ever commit.

And? Have the millions of millions of people piling at the foundation of civilization had any lasting effect? We are a species. Don't waste your existence. Enjoy it, push forward. Even if it's something only you enjoy, chances are someone else likes it too

Maybe their lives don't seem to matter, but it's not necessary to matter to others in order to find meaning in your own life, do you get me?

I'm ready to die, can't afford to live.

In a world of selfish people, the only act that makes you truly a member of something is to kill yourself

No. If you are serious. Seek help. Call a hotline, friend, or family member. No shame in feeling that way or needing meds. Sometimes life deals you some bullshit. Sometimes you need people to help you through it. DONT DO IT.

Sure you can. If you can afford internet and something to post on Sup Forums on you can afford to live.

Do it faggt

Samefag

No. Don't. No matter what, be strong, friend. You can get through these hard times, even if a little help is necessary. Don't do it.

Please dont

not even, but you listed mine twice.

Rust please

off by one, and also very wrong

n00b evry1 nos ?b? is just one superfast racisit asin typing everything... evry1else is just a lurkr

Fucking kek

yes

I cant and wont stop you, but i wouldnt reccomend it. You might as well run around and do whatever the fuck you want. You can always become an hero later.

I'm not your friend, buddy

If you have to ask, then yes.

I pieced together a computer from other broken computers and steal wifi from the guy next door. Life where I live generally sucks. I can understand why OP wants to end his misery. Personally I say take it out on someone else before you go out. Fuck everyone they are all shitty people.

Do It Faggot.

This is true. you might as well do whatever the fuck you want and die that way...

So long as that doesn't involve raping me or any of my four young daughters living at
2065 Elm Avenue
Dallas, GA 30132

>guy next door
>next door
>door

you rent a door and are not living on the street sucking my dick to eat.

but you are permitted to suck my dick if you wish...

I don't mean to make light of your pain by samefagging this whole thread OP. I know I can be a bit bipolar saying at first don't do it, get help, then switching gears completely and telling you to an hero and then just rambling about nothing on topic.

But if you need to ask, then you already know that you don't really want to do it deep down.

Somewhere inside you see a ring of light, even if you don't want to. If you need to ask you still have hope somewhere.

It's true, when I samefagged this comment every post number had a (you) after it.

He said death is lonely.

i would highly recommend that you didn't

Do drugs or drink, if that doesnt make u happy then do it

Dunno

Got shocked today when working on lights. Scared the shit out of me. Could've been bad. Death isn't something I want to be near. Even when I'd had my bad thoughts and experiences, in that moment I realized how much life means. Don't do it.

Or just do the girl in OPs gif like that.

If that doesn't make you happy then try it on a dude...

If that doesn't make you happy then just start watching MLP

Yes, do it already

May as well be my jail cell or tomb cant go anyplace or do anything without paying someone money. Barely eat because I make so little I cant afford food and rent. Lost my car because I cant afford rent food and transportation so I cant even hope for a better job. Fuck this world and everyone in it. Hope everyone dies slowly of aids. What we have today isn't life its slow death.

What are you watching on Netflix?

also nice shoop, but I can tell from the pixels.

I need a roommate.

Rent is stupid high...

Would be pretty cramped in a one bedroom. I need to just go stab my neighbor to death for no reason.

Quints in this bread and you get help.

I'm a good snuggler.

he's already getting help Sup Forumsro.

From his Sup Forumsros.

The most helpful people on earth.

... Don't bite the hand that feeds you internet...

Do you like to be big or little spoon?

I made you something OP

dont care what your faggot ass ends up doing but i want sauce

please suace me this!

dont get on meds, it just makes life worse. dont kill yourself out of instinct. if you dont want to live for 5+ years then end it right then. yes people always say its not worth it and that it wont be the same in year past but if its just too much for yourself to handle, kill yourself. whatever is on the other side is better than this discusting world

ha ha, tell what by the pixels? nothing is shopped here bruh. bob's burgers tho..

Become a superhero. I'm a pessimistic dickhead and I don't have faith in my future whatsoever. If I end up having a shitty day job, I'm going to toss the dice, buy some cheesy costume from Ebay, and be a "superhero".

Probably. Stream it faggot.

yes, but the ride never ends.