Everyone that invades or gets invaded is a little bitch about it...

Everyone that invades or gets invaded is a little bitch about it. All people do is sip on estus like it's their mothers tit. Getting invaded when you are Co-oping with some people is understandable for gay shit like that. But don't invade someone's world looking for a duel and then end up being a fucking pussy.

Sincerely someone looking for an actual duel

if you invade, you're not looking for a duel, you're looking to kill the host. that is the only objective: to end the host's life. not to be a fedora-tipping honorfag.

quit trying to impose your bullshit standards on other people. if you red sign, don't chug, otherwise it's fair game.

also, if you're playing ds3 pvp you have shit taste.

Git gud

/thread

There are plenty of fight clubs that don't use Estus. You must be a noob and not play much because I have been in hundreds of them.

>Dueling in a Souls game
>Complaining about people using Estus
>Not just killing people who use Estus and instead coming online to complain about it
>trying to justify how healing is funfair even though you really just don't know how to punish it
>Expecting people to follow your rules

Not OP, and have only played ds1/2, but people are fags in pvp. If you invade their world out of nowhere, they habe every right to estu, but it still makes them a fag who is too afraid to fight fairly.
It's even worse if you actually want to pvp.
Also anybody who uses a rapier+persuers+homing soulmasses is a giant faggot and has no skill at the game.

>punishing estus
>dark souls 3

choose one. game's pvp is shit, just move on.

This guy gets it.
Cunt.

Or just quit r1 spamming dark sword and roll L1 gothards (you know who you are)

Lol you still playing this shit? It got old in a week.

>laggy online
>simple game mechanics
>extremely easy
>nothing to get good at

I r8 4/10

re-read what i wrote. they're not faggots for using an opportunity they've been given. i say this as a rank 3 bloodbro and a wretch that loves to invade. you put yourself into that situation with the understanding the host has the advantage of chugging. you have the advantage of planning ahead for invasions, being spec-ed and geared for pvp, and the mobs of the world. quit being a judgemental faggot because you're trash and need to place the blame on someone else.

also ds1/2 rapiers are easy as fuck to parry, pursuers is easy to dodge, and if you get hit by homing soulmass you don't deserve to play this fucking game.

you're the only one in this thread i don't hate.

The only advice you'll ever need, op.

>Every invasion has the host sprinting back to the bonfire
>Homing soulmass always damages you/is fairly fast, impossible to dodge even if you roll
>Can't parry when you're fucking stun locked
>Can't dodge persuers when they're still fucking waling on you with their weapon
Explain to me why these people who run away constantly just to do more cheesing isn't bullshit

I usually don't estus as long as the other turd is doing it.

>pic related
It's estus

It's hard to punish with like half of the weapons in the game as they are too slow. You need to have a katana or bestoc ready to go for people who heal. Those weapons are fast enough to catch them. The running R1 of katanas have been git gud material since Dark Souls. You can't expect to punish healers with anything slower than a straight sword in 3.

Kukuri and a bleed buffed weapon will also work because they will constantly bleed, quickly draining their estus.

When it comes down to it, who really cares who wins and why. When I fight people I don't care if they heal, main reason being PCs are like wet paper. They die in like 4 straight sword R1s. The way I see it, each heal is just another round and whoever kills the other first won the most rounds. I hit you twice with a greatsword is boring PvP and I don't understand why the community at large likes it.

>impossible to dodge even if you roll
i almost stopped reading right there. you're shit. get good.

>can't parry when you're stun locked
that's why you land a parry BEFORE you get stunlocked. if you miss, you get fucked up. shit happens.

>can't dodge pursuers when they're wailing on you
dodge backwards and to the side to escape, spam roll until the orbs pop.

>every invasions has the host sprinting back to the bonfire
follow them and kill them. swap to a spear or a lance for a running punish. not terribly difficult, just don't be a fucking moron. kill them before they can summon.

>explain to me why these people who run away aren't bullshit
they're doing everything in their power to survive. do everything within yours to see that they fail. it's not rocket science. i find the desperation hilarious. makes it that much sweeter when you stomp the life out of them.

im not saying its not annoying when people run like bitches, just that I'm there to kill them and they're there to survive. anything that happens in between to either end is consequence.

You forgot

>3/4 builds useless except for their one standout spell

>katana or bestoc ready
i'd rather quit playing.

one of my main issues with DS3's trash PvP is the viability of slow weapons. they've always required more skill to be good with, and I was okay with that, but now they're literally worthless. i can still smack scrubs with my zweihander/murakumo, but honestly punishing with either is statistically impossible. also bleed is just a meme.

the rest of what you said is just opinion, not gonna debate that but i disagree.

spells are worthless in ds3.

i agree with you. died 23 times from start to finish on my first blind playthrough. game is easy as fuck, the pvp is trash, and the skill ceiling is nonexistent.

SHIT POSTING SHIT POSTING SHIT POSTING

>i'd rather quit playing.
Git Gud or go home. It's how the game is now until it's balanced. I honestly agree with you, but fuck the no healing meme. That shit is for people who are complacent with being mediocre at PvP.

Everyone saying 3 is easier is a dumbfuck.
The majority of DS3 players played 1 and 2 before. You're just used to the mechanics. It's by far the hardest for a new player. I just went back to 1 and 2 before the release it's stupidly easy.

>implying katana/estoc play is "getting good"
your opinions are bad.

i still win 9/10 fights with my murakumo. i just got good at parrying, which is still boring as fuck.

honestly the game's PvP makes me appreciate DS2 so much more. DS2 PvE is still ass, but it's by far the most balanced and complete PvP of the series

anyone*

You have to understand though.

If you are invading someone's world, chances are you are fresh, at full health, and armed in your best battle gear. Me as the person who likes to play through the game as a human will be weathered down and softened up for any number of reasons, even wearing poor gear for farming or fashion.

When someone invades my world I freak out because sometimes I'm out of spell casts or I'm low on resources so it's only fair I try to use consumables to regain parity for someone fresh who just appeared.

Bleed works well if you have the right build. I'm not even talking about that bullshit luck bonus. The morion blade. Dex/vit/vigor. Easiest PvP wins I've ever had. People panic when they get a status effect. When they panic, they get sloppy.

found the scrub that thinks ds3 is hard

demons souls was my first, then ds1, then ds2, then bloodborne. i've gone back through ds1 and ds2 tons of times (NG+7 DS1 NG+4 DS2) and bloodborne twice. im currently on my third playthrough of DS3.

DS3 is easy as fuck, if you think otherwise it's because you're trash. 23 deaths on a blind playthrough is just sad. I was used to Souls games by DS1 and 2 and still found those difficult. Bloodborne was just terrible aside from the DLC, but even that was harder than the casualfest that DS3 is. The only bosses in DS3 worth fighting are Nameless King and Soul of Cinder. Maybe the Twin Princes.

morion blade is pretty decent. that and those god damn dual swords with the spin2win and a bleed buff are really the only ways I see anyone proc-ing bleed though

>You can't use that weapon because it's too easy
>It's too hard to use these weapons to punish

That's pants on head retarded. Use the right tool for the right job. You don't use something slow to punish healers in Dark Souls 3. It's just how it is, you can choose to adapt or keep complaining about it when you're the problem. Swapping weapons is more important than ever before.

K, found the retard.

If you played 500 hours of every fucking game before, you won't die as much as you're supposed to dumbfuck.

>implying i said you can't use whatever you want
do you intentionally misread things or are you just retarded?

being successful with an estoc requires less skill than being successful with a heavy weapon. that's all i said, and that's all true.
my point is that i spent 50000 hours on DeS and still found DS1 hard, then spent 50000000 hours on DS1 and found DS2 hard, then spent 5000000 hours on DS2 and still found Bloodborne mildly challenging, spent 15 minutes on BB and then found DS3 painfully easy.

with all the experience i have, i can still go back to ds1 and die more than i do in ds3. the game is easy.

be less of a casual please.

I will say that if you don't use a weapon that already has bleed on it as an aux effect, it's going to be much, much harder. Even a bestoc I infused with bleed is crap in both PvE and PvP. Just isn't worth the damage reduction. Makes me sad that poison is such crap this time around. That Ghru curved sword had a play through coming until I saw the community's opinion on ds3 poison.

Just get two whips and infuse with poison gems and run around like a tard

i miss the dual manslayer cancer build i used to run in ds2. the only time i've enjoyed using a katana.

honestly that might work, no one carries moss because poison is such a joke. good luck getting it to proc before a bestoc tears you to ribbons though

Dont forget to throw dung at everyone you faggot

isn't that toxic not poison?

Right, so you're just going to continually complain about healing being too hard to counter in Dark Souls 3 while simultaneously ignoring the counter.

There are two variations is there not?

Never infuse with bleed, buff instead. The infusion is junk.

i said that punishing is impossible, which it is, but in spite of that i win because i'm not trash.

im not even responding to you anymore, it's like you're going out of your way to suppress your basic reading comprehension. retards gonna retard.

i thought there's the backwards-throw one and the not? i've never used them in ds3, so i wouldn't know.

he's right.

As much as the community "praises the sun" when it comes to the bestoc, I haven't run into many invaders or players I've invaded that use it. I see more battle axes than anything. Even when I hit anor londo, where you would think players would have found something else, it's battle axes everywhere. I did have invader cosplaying as lautrec. Even fought like the guy. Aimlessly wandering with that damn parrying dagger, then losing his shit while two handing the shotel. It was fantastic.

i just lay a red sign outside pontiff for the most part. i see my fair share of bestocs.

lautrec uses the parrying dagger? i thought he was just dual shotels. haven't played ds1 in so long...

The one thing that i hate most is trying to find a fight club from invasion and than BOOM outta nowhere gank squad streched in the bushes

He does use dual shotels

He switches one out for a parrying dagger if you back away from him. If you always get him to jump backwards out that window I guess you'd never see that. God I miss the ring of Fap.

It's totally possible if you don't use something that swings ridiculously slow

>claiming using the wrong tool for the job indicates skill as opposed to knowing what tool to pick out of the toolbox and using it for its purpose

checked

also i've beaten that game so many times and never knew that. wow.

For PVP I switch between the estoc, twin princes' great sword, and pyro. Switching between all of them depending on other people's play styles or to throw them off thinking I'm going to estoc spam to switch to great sword when they try and parry.
If invading they have all the right to estus, that's why I always have undead hunter charms equipped when people come at you they're usually not expecting that so you can usual land it and then just punish them.
I have been summoned to duels a couple times to gank squads or estusing in duels I just run away and crystal out. No sense wasting time on it.

i'm talking about using heavy weapons. dude you cannot possibly be this dense. literally every reply you've made is you condescendingly talking about tools because you can't fucking read. just stop replying. please.

gank spanks are fun though, and pretty easy in ds3 if you pop on the hornet ring and fish for a parry or two.

I get that. Once you know how to cheese an enemy that can put out a decent amount of punishment you don't really ever bother to actually fight them. Like that first outrider knight. Just send the elevator back up, bait him to the elevator and then stand on the other side of the hole with a shield up. He almost always jumps right in and offs himself.

Op here, my main issue is when an invader invades you and they are the ones healing like crazy. That's what annoys me to know end. I have no problem slaughtering. But it's annoying af when the invader (someone looking to kill another in pvp) runs away and just heals constantly. You came here to dual, let's go, stop delaying your death

You invaded me to hinder my progress and steal my ember. Fuck off with your "muh chivalry rules" you want something like a duel, use the red soap stone. If you invade as Eldritch Faithful or Watchdog of Farron you're not looking to duel, you want me to not reach Aldritch or the Abyss Watchers.

If you invade me I'm just going to attack, no wave, no drink all my estus in one go. And flash news, there's plenty of invaders that also just try to kill me no waving or anything. There's written rules about what you have to do during PvP other than kill the other person.

Fags using the T pose shit killed PvP for me, fuck other people

They half the amount of heals so as long as you're even you will always be the victor. Some invaders just need to learn to accept they're going to lose stop wasting time or crystal out.

Invasions aren't duels. I don't care if you don't estus yourself. I don't care if you expect me to use an emote before attacking. I'm there to kill you by any means necessary.

Yall need to actually read the thread and shit for fuck sake. I am mostly bitching that the invaders are the ones looking to fight and are the biggest pussies. Goddam get triggered more

Wish i had this game, playing destiny n respawning to snipers got me down

Is it time to quit games Sup Forums? i cant seem to find a game i enjoy

To all the people complaining about invasions.(Especially OP) Invaders have half of their flasks. If you're so good at "slaughtering" you shouldn't have a problem damaging them enough to exhaust their supply of flasks, and you can always bonfire after you defeat them because PvE shouldn't be a problem for you either.

I will say, I appreciate the bow. Or at least an emote of some form. After all these souls games, it just feels right.

yea that shits annoying some times
I'll be progressing solo
ill get invaded
we duel and they get away with 5-10%
they roll out and run to an area i havent completed yet + chug
then they either sit by monsters
or rinse repeat

I mean the estus healing is kind of bullshit at times.. Tbh they should limit it to one or two estus in pvp it's just stupid, you're essentially fighting people and relying on them to run out of heals before you can actually finish them off

>Ds2 pvp is balanced/complete
forgetting about the shitstain that is soul memory?

The invader get's 1 or 2? That's unfair. The invadee gets their supply cut to that amount even if they have a full flask? Even more unfair.

I like to kill the host of "fight clubs" just in the hopes people actually do get emotionally upset about it.

Im actually kind of a noob to invading.. like there are multiple people in one instance but how am i supposed to know if the host is gonna backstab me or something?

SUNLIGHT BROS

If you invade and there are other invaders wailing at the host, he'll backstab you after you give him the opertunity. If it's people invading and fighting each other instead of killing the host, he'll usually stand there and do nothing.

Ds3 pvp is awesome D:

why is there a host to begin with and whats the max # of people?

Google it or play the game more.

you sound like a watch dog of farron, a true sun bro wouldnt do that

with the branch item idk

I'm either a Blade of the Darkmoon or a Mound Maker.

And what the fuck is that even suppose to mean? I never encountered one and who even stays in Farron Keep after killing the Watchers?

Just go to the fight club outside Pontiff's room. Now that summoning actually works of course every single red eye will be a gank/chugfest.

Souls veteran here. This game is so fucking telegraphed compared to the others.

Legit just walk forward a step or two and you can't get back stabbed.

The worst thing is invading some faggot's fight club.

Fight club worlds are gay.

They're infinitely better than getting slowly poked to death by a host and his 3 chugging sunfags.

id rather take my chance with the 3
then play fightclub with a bunch of faggots

For me it's a 9.9/10 chance of getting ganked outside of fight clubs so I never bother. I also don't want to run around for fucking 15 minutes while the host chugs and spams every single summon sign he sees until I either get ganked or he gets bored and kills himself.

you dont find fun in gank spanking?
i guess youre a fight club fag then

Not in this game no. With how fast you use estus and how fast you summon phantoms it's fucking impossible 75% of the time because while you're slaughtering the 3 sunfags the host runs off, heals, summons more people ad infinitum. It gets boring. Whenever I get summoned to a situation like that I sit back and let the host get fucked because I know how annoying it is.

The funny thing is, if I get summoned through red sign, and the host chugs, I always end up winning the fight anyway. Although I do run an Estoc in my pocket specifically in case I need to punish chuggers, so it's a combination of preparedness, bad host, and OP weapon (mostly OP because bad players can't parry).

Ok... so... go get to max soul level, and go play online in the arena areas. There are plenty of max level signs just after pontiff in that little courtyard arena. Most of them bow, and sip 7 estus to begin.
>also anyone who cant punish healers with vordts hammer cant see why kids like the taste of cinnamon toast crunch/ have shit timing.

impossible to dodge even if you roll
Kill yourself, uninstall, or get gud faggot.

lmao did she start to cry about her fuck up?