/nba/ general - LeGod is Eternal edition

Honestly I think /nba/ will never recover from bandwagoning Curry up 3-1 and getting BTFO. It's eternal!
I can't say i feel sorry for you, you actually thought draymond could shut down the best player since michael jordan. You gotta live with that the rest of your lives.

>iggy shutting down LeBron
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/23GDH6PRR_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>curryfag is now a LeBron dickrider

does his faggotry have no limits? hahahaha exposed as a fucking shitposter

last 2 digits is how many the cavs win by

Honestly I think /nba/ will never recover from bandwagoning Lebron tied 3-3 and getting BTFO. It's eternal!
I can't say i feel sorry for you, you actually thought Lebron could shut down the best player since MJ. You gotta live with that the rest of your lives.

>Lebron ever beating Curry
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

outplayed on both ends of the floor and both teams had the same amount of fouls

Who here /daland/ and /2earlyforthis/?

>90
Holy shit

youtu.be/23GDH6PRR_s

Will the Pistons be a top 5 team next season?

here senpai

Should Dubs even show up Sunday?

Most normie meme of all time

>spoiled, entitled nigger players
>coached to play dirty
>plastic 2 year old bandwagon fanbase consisting of liberals, cucks, trannies, Chinks and women
>acting like they're a dynasty after winning a single goddamn ring
>crying like absolute bitches when they in the finals

Are Warriors LITERALLY the Seahawks of basketball?

No

u mad?
SKREEEEEEOOOOOONNNNKKKKKKK

TT really is an MVP for Cavs

>advanced stats
>2-5

>"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class from St. Vincent-St. Mary’s High School, and I’ve averaged 31/9/5 and I have scored over 26000 points. I am trained to dominate in the paint and I’m the best player on the entire Cavaliers team. You are nothing to me but just another sucka to dunk on. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me on the court? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of paid-off refs across the NBA and Adam Silver is typing up your league suspension statement right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can block your shot in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in post moves, but I have access to the entire arsenal of /nba/ and I will use it to its full extent to broship your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held on to your fucking mouthpiece. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking shook, kiddo."

The literal greatest playoff player of all time

Patriots are the confirmed cheaters tho

Should I watch game 7?

I really don't want to ruin my sleeping pattern, but if LeBron gets one for the land I really don't want to miss it.

Raptors dont actually make that sound user

>1-1
>Doesn't even have advanced stats

memeiors will be high on meth and pumped full of cortisone
they literally can't lose
curry is the nba's new mj
nobody will remember 5, 6 after game 7

I'm no fan of the Patriots, but at least they have an actual dynasty with 4 rings. The Warriors have been good for two measly years and they're already saying they're the best team ever and Curry is better than Jordan.

It's just one night and then you can go back to normal, I'm so glad that the season is over desu

Yeah Cuz they're dead lmao

Must watch TV user. Alt: Record it, watch it first thing in the morning.

Listen guys. For those of you saying that the NBA is rigged to force game 7 for more broadcasting money. YES, you're correct. But don't complain now, just because YOUR team is the victim. It's been this way ALL playoffs long. Ref calls made my Miami Heat go to game 7 with Charlotte-_-.... Really.
The damn bobcats. And Toronto was Rigged all the way up into the semifinals. They cheated Paul George and the Pacers. And stopped Cleveland's winning streak.... Like no.. Toronto is ass.(they beat my team fair and square tho)
ALSO, this has been happening for years, this is nothing new, but I guess for you to understand where I'm coming from, you have to be unbiased. I love watching every team play, and I hate to see any team get treated unequally. Smh NBA.

Ever watch the documentary called Godzilla?

SKREEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNKKKKKKK

?

LeBron is the all time leader in points per game in Game 7s.

Bogut, their best rim protector, is out.

Igoudala is having back issues. He has no lift when he jumps.

I'd say LeBron is poised for 45+

>Doesn't even have advanced stats
>1-1

>see Lebron actually win one for the land after being down 1-3
>see the inexorable deluge of shitposting on Sup Forums

Not sure why you'd want to miss this tbhfam

>Ever watch the documentary called Godzilla?

home is home

I'm sorry, but did the Warriors already lose? Oh, that's right. The series isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only tied 3-3. Does not having the lead at 3-3 count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Warriors are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the NBA for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NBA who just happen to have a tie because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Game 6. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Warriors are one of the best fucking teams in the NBA, they went 73-9 this year and would of won of the other 9 if the NBA paced their games out more. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Warriors wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Ayesha just tweeted and guaranteed a victory sunday night. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Warriors topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Harry's at it again...

Post yfw LEGOD wins 1 for DA LAND

Can't spell WARRIORS without W. Can't spell CAVALIERS or LEBRON without L

>mfw game 7 at home

That image only looks back because of the filter and season, desu.

Don't write a check your dumb ass can't cash in

>among this year's finals teams

Wow so impressive

>mfw LeGod finally wins one for Da Land

Reminder if you're not on Ayesha's side or Steph's side you are regressing on racial justice in this country.

I lie your spirit user, keep your chin up

kek/10

>This is an amazing comeback
>Literally the perfect story to end the 'ship drought
>Now only 1 (one) game away from a title
>yfw you realize that this is always how Cleveland sports teams lose
>yfw you remember the 1997 World series and how Cleveland was 2 outs away from a ship.
I have never wanted to be wrong so much in my entire life.

Yo all this undue trash talk from the cursed city of Leaveland is just gonna make that championship victory parade that much sweeter. Keep that in mind

Does anyone else feel like Lebron was a completely different player after he choked to the Mavs in 2011?

Before, he was the most arrogant cunt in the league, mollycoddled since high school, always blaming everyone but himself, wearing the "check my stats" t-shirt, backstabbing his hometown team, announcing his signing live on national TV, having the "not one, not two, not three, not four ..." speech before actually wining something.

After he saw a makeshift squad bootyblast his superteam, it seems it humbled him greatly, he wised up, became a great teammate and a family man. In other words, that one choke in 2011 turned Lebron into a likeable person.

We can thank based Dirk for that.

Lebron's been playing like a fucking champion since he debuted those Soldier 10 shoes.

Cleveland losing here is the most Cleveland thing to happen. It's the bay vs Cleveland and usually Cleveland is on the losing end of these things

Anyone excited to see the largest bandwagon of all time getting taken down by the greatest player ever to get 0 (zero) MVP votes?

DEE LAND
E
E

L
A
N
D

don't worry
the fetti will drop before q4 begins
game will be over by have time

I'd like to think Lebron called Stephanie a lil nigga after he blocked that shit

>based Dirk
>only won because he got more free throws in literally free throw competition: the finals

Yawn. It doesn't help that Mark Cuban is the biggest faggot in the NBA

Crazy to think cavs could actually pull the upset considering one of their highest paid players getting $20 million a year has been complete shit in the finals

Let's just wait and see lad.

Remember that Moses returned.

LeBrons mouth is so wide he can probably fit an entire plate in his mouth, he belongs in the circus, not a basketball court lmao.

bro, lebron is about to go for 40 again. cavs will win by 20

So if lebron wins curry will be 1-1 sooo curry better then durant?

Imagine if Lebron did this.

Yup, and Curry is Wilson. Meme mulatto manlet who will choke on the biggest stage of his life.

Last year, Curry played the Peyton Manning version of LeBron.

This year, he's playing the Tom Brady version of LeBron.

If LeBron wins Curry will be 0-2 and worse than Durant by every margin.

Curry is already better than Durant lol

But not lebron

>yfw Lil Kev triple doubles on Sunday
>60/60/100

>People actually thinking LeBron will win a game 7 at the oracle.
This is too funny, I'm literally lmaooooing at all of you, how can you be so naive?

Sorry, Seahawks bandwagoners were way way WAY fucking worse. Attendance rates increased by like 300%, no one watched the Seahawks at all until they started playing well. Iirc warriors fans have had really high attendance for the last 10 years

>Curry is Wilson

Holy shit user, you are right. Cheeky manlet nigger who gets praised for being le fedoracore sophisticated man of color in order to pander to white cuck fans.

I'd take Durant over Curry in another system outside of GSW any day.

Curry is a one-way player

>Doesn't have advanced stats
>(1-1)*

>*0-2

the exact moment the momentum and series shifted. I doubt lebron loses on sunday

So is lebron tom brady? Irony

>Reminder

Entire Bay Area was nothing but Lakers / Kobe fans before 2014.

Adam is lowkey gay so him and Jones probably fuck

The spurs would probably have two more championships if not for this.

>After he was ejected, Curry was walking to the tunnel, and before entering, he pointed towards LeBron and said "I'm coming for you". He's pissed.

Expect Steph to drop 50

Kerr = Carroll
Curry = Wilson
Green = Sherman and Lynch rolled into one

Maybe, I'd take curry in his system over Durant in his system. And I think that's all that really matters

Didnt happen Mrs Curry

Kek lebron* Ftfy

Lebron's in his head.
SHOOK

>i'm t-t-telling silver on you

Source tho?

After that travesty series with Steve Nash's Suns, Spurdoras have absolutely no right to talk about refball.

Bet lebron didn't even see him do that lmao what a bitchboy

I would be happy for cleveland but indifferent towards Lebron having another ring.

>you now remember how /nba/ wrote off the warriors when they were down 3-1 against a very good OKC team, and the warriors memed their way back.
This is literally no different from back then. When will you learn?