Hey bros, I know you're all busy vigorously jerking off to hentai and traps...

Hey bros, I know you're all busy vigorously jerking off to hentai and traps, but does anyone know a good presentation topic to do? I only have half an hour to find an interesting topic.

inb4 World War 2, the illuminati, my mom

nuclear energy

brexit

That's actually quite interesting, i'll add it to the list.

How white people in the US believe there is a double standard and think black people in the US can be racist

The professor is black, so i'm pretty sure I would get suspended.

The rise of fiat currency and the common lack of understanding surrounding modern currency

Emperor Constantine's revision of Christianity before it's adoption as the Roman state religion

Ancient Alien Theory

Done it like 3 times the professors always love it for some reason. It's a topic they generally haven't seen probably and they are pic related

talk about traps, everyone on Sup Forums should be an expert on that topic, if you're not then you're a newfag

Talk about anime.

No seriously, do a presentation about the history of anime and its impact on Western popular culture. I've done at about three of them throughout my college career. Always keeps the class's attention.

So far, nuclear energy and aliens seem to be good topics, the currency one could work too.

Suspension incoming.

That's a good topic, if I actually watched it and knew anything about it, the only anime I ever watched was YU GI OH.

The rise and fall of ananananimousss we r lefion, we fortetti, we win interntz argumentz with haxz

Illegal human experimentation in wartime. The Japs and Nazis did some pretty cool shit.

I gotta go, thanks for all your suggestions though, feel free to post any topics, but don't count on me responding.

in what kind if shithole do you live? it's the year 2014+2 I can't believe there is still transphobic people around there

....bruh

I don't find that interesting, besides if you think "modern people" are all not transphobic, I can only laugh.

hitler

>i dont find that interesting
>on Sup Forums
what are u even doing here la?

Masking tape. Actually a fascinating topic full of intrigue and corporate malfeasance